It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 Coming, Or already here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

This isn't pressure.

I get your meaning however, NWO and WW3 plots do weigh heavily on my mind - regardless of whether i feel stress from it or not.

But this is the thing; I see how it can happen, so it is unnessecary for me to put any further thought into it.

Let's just say that if someone were to start talking about NWO or WW3 theories to me, i could safely say that i understand.

I might then start talking about the various organisations that exist today that are capable of acheiving such a thing.

The one and only thing that freaks me out is the availability of information these days - i learnt a lot of what i know from the net, i am sure of that; But i can't stop thinking to myself that there must be others out there - the power-hungry types whom are prepared to sit and read every bit of strategic knowledge there is on the net purely and simply so they know exactly how to craft their own empires.

I simply settled for the knowledge that my instincts will help me survive anything that can be thrown at me (which won't kill me instantly, of course).

In a sense, it is not those in power that worry me, but those whom are not.

My fellow youngsters* and i seem to be in a whole world of information, and that information is there to be used.

*I say youngsters, when at times i feel quite old, although in realistic terms i'm still very young, i know.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
unless u define 'Global Weather Warfare' as a 'Silent' world war...the destruction of middle east & environment all part of the plan...plus Africa....& the 'silent' nuke DU (Depleted Urainium) wars....(Wars & rumours of wars)....WW3 is the percieved 'all in bun fight'...the 'Arms a geddin'...which has not taken place YET......GB

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
As a christian I have to view most major world events from a spiritual perspective. The Bible says that Israel will be the focus of attention and indeed world hatred at the end and so it has been.

I view the US's entanglement in wars in the Middle East as a judgment from God on the pseudo christian nation of the US. That is spiritual reason number 1 for this war. Reason number 2 is that Saddam Hussein was attempting to rebuild Babylon. Babylon is fated to remain a ruin forever. To attempt to rebuild it is to ask for some serious trouble.

After the US conquest they have been using the site of Babylon as an ammo dump and it has been contaminated with depleted uranium, much to the chagrin of the Babylon lovers in the NWO.

The final straw, however, was when the supposed christian George Bush cut a deal with Israel and the Palestinians to surrender half of Jerusalem and the West Bank to the Pal.s in exchange for Pal. support for a strike on Iran. Apparently Bush has never read Zech. 12

3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

Judgment wil fall on the US if this evil sellout is consumated. I suspect it will take the form of a Russian nuclear attack agains the US. So WWIII may be close at hand.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Lotta solid points - but the most stated fact is that it doesnt "really" end. Just one conflict to another. For as bad as things COULD be right now, we're surviving... hahaha

top topics

<< 1   >>

join