It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A modern Vulcanalia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
reply to post by OrionStars

I've seen a lot of numerology-type theories, which I've dismissed. The problem is that you can read pretty much anything you want into numbers and so, even if the core theories are correct, they're buried beneath a whole load of rubbish.

Similarly, I've dimissed the folding dollar bill theories. Again, I think you could origami your way to pretty much anything if you wanted to.

This business about Vulcan and Vulcanalia is a little too specific for me to dismiss as readily, as much as I'm inclined to want to. We all know that many of our leaders are very familiar with secret societies and their rituals. Well, Vulcanalia is exactly the sort of ritual I can imagine them being in to.

I quite agree with you about folding dollars, but would not dismiss numerology so lightly in regard to secret societies and their occult obsessions, or with 9/11.

The most widely practiced form of numerology was founded by Pythagoras and was a jealously guarded secret until the 400s AD. You also have Gematria, or the numerological and geometrical coding of the Hebrew language and religious texts and an essential part of the esoterism of the Kabbalah. These practices are at the very heart of the ancient mystery schools and you can glimpse its enduring importance today with the masonic obsession with sacred geometries and numerology--33rd degree of freemasonry derives much of its symbolic power and authority from the use of 33 itself, with 11 and 22 one of the "higher octave" master numbers. Masons have a disturbing penchant for building their temples on just such latitudinal or longitudinal lines.

As for 9/11 itself, the number is numerologically recursive: 9+1+1=11, leading us back to eleven, a master number. It's even better in Roman numerals: IX XI. And weren't the Twin Towers themselves the biggest "11" in the world? And finally, Papi Bush gave his infamous "Toward a New World Order" speech to the UN on September 11, 1990, exactly 11 years to the day before 9/11. It goes on and on. Much more obvious and compelling to me than this Vulcan group, who seem to be a club third-tier players and wannabes.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Just to clarify, I wasn't necessarily dismissing numerology, just pointing out that it's hard to seperate what's important from what's not, given you can 'read' anything into things if you go looking for them.

The key difference between numerology and this possible link with Vulcanalia is its specificity. We have the Roman August 23rd - the festival date itself - converted into the Gregorian September 10th, which seems to have been when various groups (Carlyle, FEMA) may have been congregating; and the Julian August 24th - the date Vesuvius erupted - converted to the Gregorian September 11th, which is when pyroclastic-looking flows covered Manhattan.

And, on top of that, we have a group of Presidential advisors called the Vulcans, after the Roman God of volcanoes - a God that the Romans appeased with bonfires and live animal sacrifices.

I'm uncomfortable having to acknowledge it, but this is starting to look a little beyond coincidental.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by coughymachine

The coincidences do start to stack up, and I find the eruption of Vesuvius quite interesting in and of itself, and choosing the Vulcan god/myth as an avatar--a second-rank god who got things done.

One quite disturbing aspect of all this that lends it weight is that secret societies do buy into exactly this sort of "borrowing" of spiritual/mythic/occult events, symbols, gods and talismans to impart power and meaning into their schemes. Rationally you'd think it was all crazy tinfoil-hat territory, but over and again you find examples of it being put to use, often not at all hidden--just unnoticed (you don't see what you don't know).

You see the same numerological fingerprints on the London subway bombings-- 7/7/2005 or 777, which occurred 444 days after the madrid train bombings, which occurred 911 days after the exposed/defused Sears Tower bombing. Literally, go figure.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

A little bit more about The Vulcans. They were (PNAC members highlighted in red):

• Condoleezza Rice - U.S. National Security Advisor and later U.S. Secretary of State
  • Paul Wolfowitz - U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense under Donald Rumsfeld and later president of the World Bank
  • Richard Armitage - U.S. Deputy Secretary of State under Colin Powell; also outed Valerie Plame
  • Robert Blackwill - U.S. Ambassador to India and later U.S. Deputy National Security Advisor
  • Stephen Hadley - U.S. Deputy National Security Advisor under Rice and later U.S. National Security Advisor
  • Richard Perle - Chairman of the U.S. Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee
  • Dov Zakheim - U.S Undersecretary of Defense and Comptroller of the Pentagon (credited, apparently, with reducing the Pentagon's 'missing' $2.6 trillion by two-thirds by 2004)
  • Robert Zoellick - U.S. Trade Representative, United States Deputy Secretary of State and later, President of the World Bank

Close-knit bunch.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
At Bohemian Grove, at Monte Rio, California, where the elite meet to eat and play, they are greeted at that exclusive enclave by Molech, the owl god of child sacrifice.

www.4rie.com...

"Bohemian Club

The August 2, 1982 edition of Newsweek magazine reported: "... the world's most prestigious summer camp - the Bohemian Grove - is now in session 75 miles north of San Francisco. The fiercely guarded, 2,700 acre retreat is the country extension of San Francisco's all-male ultra-exclusive Bohemian Club to which every Republican President since Herbert Hoover has belonged."

Alex Jones has written that he was able to successfully covertly enter Bohemian Grove where he has presented photos of events taking place.

www.prisonplanet.com...

I do not present the above for the hypothesis of what in DC is shaped like an owl. I am presenting it because it has the photos of what goes on inside that closely heavily guarded elite enclave - Bohemian Grove. I leave it up to people to determine if they see owl anatomy in the way DC is viewed from the air.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Speaking of dates, on September 12th 490 B.C is when Athenians deafeated the Persian invaders at the Battle of Marathon.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Coughymachine,

Your OP was a bit thin on exactly what the Vulcans were assembled to do: I take it they were the foreign/strategic policy advisory team for the post-election transition, rather than campaign advisers, which was Rice's job?

If this is the case, I'm not surprised that you see so many of them later holding high positions at State and NSC, or that so many of them were PNACers. This is SOP for any successful candidate: his senior transition-team members usually get tapped for top jobs, and rose to their positions by being forceful proponents of the candidate's and his handlers' ideology. And after all, the PNAC crowd was and is still is running the foreign/defense/MIC policy of the administration, and Cheney and Rummy and Wolfowitz and Perle are all PNAC alumni.

In a way, it's not really a conspiracy, unless you think their agenda is conspiratorial, which however it is--it's an iceberg agenda, 9/10ths hidden from view until its sprung. In this context, the Vulcan moniker was a perfect choice--spewing forth destruction unexpectedly.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago

Your OP was a bit thin on exactly what the Vulcans were assembled to do: I take it they were the foreign/strategic policy advisory team for the post-election transition, rather than campaign advisers, which was Rice's job?

Yes, this was their purpose.

As for the OP, I'll admit I posted it half-heartedly and even a little reluctantly. I have tended to be very sceptical of alternative theories involving numerology and ritual sacrifice, largely because of their lack of specificity. However, this interested me a little at first because I hadn't seen it before (not that I'm claiming it as my own, just that, whilst I'd heard about The Vulcans, I'd never seen any suggestion that 9/11 was a modern-day vulcanalia) and because it was very specific.

Since posting it, we have managed to make things even more specific, which I have to say, unsettles me. I really don't like the idea of having to accept that this is more than a coincidence, but the more I dig around, the more relationships I see between Vulcan, vulcanalia and Visuvius on the one hand, and Bush's cohorts and 9/11 on the other.

In fact, I'd really like someone to enter the thread, give me a virtual slap and point out exactly why this is all a crock of you know what.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think they used it because Vesuvius was near the water, and they DID NOT RECOGNIZE that it was a volcano. Ironic because we did not RECOGNIZE that the WTC's were volcanos.....

www.answers.com...&r=67

The Roman people who lived at the base of Mount Vesuvius in late classical times did not recognize that Vesuvius is a volcano (although Strabo identified Vesuvius's volcanic nature about the first decade ce). Even when earthquakes rocked the Bay of Naples, near the mountain, for 15 years, the citizens did not connect the tremors with the mountain. By 79 ce, quakes were becoming frequent.

Didn't the Federal Reserve comein 1913... and 1944 reminds me of the world war period

Since that time it has erupted about three dozen times, most recently in the period from 1913 to 1944.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by flamingo99]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by flamingo99

The WTC just happened be placed to close to the Hudson River harbor. Orginially, the NYC Port Authority was the owner of WTC.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by flamingo99

I did discover through research, that WTC complex was built over the center of the fault that runs through NYC harbor.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't know if this makes sense. But if they knew that those towers were gona come down before they were built. Wouldnt it be ironic that the tallest building standing after the twin towers is the Empire State Building.

Isn't the New world order sort of like a EMPIRE State?

------

Even the Statue of Liberty is a Freemason Whore who bears the light of lucifer.

So since these icons of architexture are real and they have motive and are acted upon. We conclude that the washington dc street architexture also has a motive. We should start focusing our attention to the timeline on the streets of Washington dc to find out where the next 911 is going to happen.

My hunch is that the Light of Molech is going to be set aflame.

Do you know the Capitol Building, their is a sign of OMEGA, surrounding the fountain infront of the building. I have a feeling that under that fountain lays a nuclear bomb that is set to detonate when the time is right.

The symbolism is that it lights the Fire of Molech. It is where the Omega which means the end lays.

Also on the news they said flight 93 was heading to washington dc supposedly. But we all know it was headed for WTC7. they wanted to make 911 look like a pearl harbor where planes were hitting targets.

WTC7 woulndt have been rigged if they didnt expect a plan to hit it in manhatten. its shotting down of flight 93 or abortion of the flight path is kind of wierd to me, I dont know what happened.

So I expect that washington DC will be hit to complete the illuminati plan in America.
And accoring to an article by new york times columnist kristoff.
DragonFire has gave them information that a 10 ton nuke will go of in new york city.

I read that here....
www.zmag.org...

[edit on 27-12-2007 by flamingo99]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
JFK's Speech on Secret Societies and the free press

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
In fact, I'd really like someone to enter the thread, give me a virtual slap and point out exactly why this is all a crock of you know what.

Well I'm not about to *slap you but simply point out that the Vulcans leave me luke-warm and don't give me the same charge of holy *! that the major numerological "coincidences" of 9/11 do. GHWB's New World Order speech 11 years to the day before, twin towers = 11, and 9/11 = IX XI being foremost in mind. These things really tie disparate but extremely important milestones/events together with a numerological link, always the same. The Vulcans, as I've said before, seem poor shadows in comparison to the in-your-face daring of the big boys.

But as Damocles says, that's just me.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If u ask me the link to vulcania was not be daring but to make the people regocnize that they are dealing with the Gods of fire.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
They erected the "Arch of Triumph" aka "Arch of Baal" in NYC and its the same distance from ground zero as the arch of palymira to where they did human sacrifices at the temple of BAAL. This is Isrealite Hebrew god "Baal". The Royal family are claimed to be Hebrew Isrealites. Now you know where the financing for this human sacrifice to Baal came from.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Volcano terrorists

Vs

A very real cult of jihadists funded by rich Middle Eastern interests with very real sources of income waging a very real and deadly war on western society.

There is more evidence OPEC was the mastermind of 9/11 than volcano terrorists.....

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
We all fall under the lunacy of the moon, coincidence? I think not....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join