It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Pyramids and crystal planets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think somebody wants this post to die. I know there are people on here who know about this, and some that know more about it than just visions or brief astral travels. The little response I HAVE gotten shows the trend. Trends deserve more attention than this. I don't care for attention myself, but I would like to figure this out. This post will not die easily.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
On second thought i think id better keep that theory to myself. good luck solving your mystery i think people dont talk about it much because theres just not much to go on

[edit on 13-11-2007 by HuntaXX]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here's yet another article I found mentioning black pyramids....

ayahuasca trip and a black pyramid

Are there any any ancient egypt experts out there that (I'm sure you've been over this before but humour me pweeese) know what the meaning of Giza is?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have seen a black pyramid about a month ago through using a trance state known as the death posture. it was surrounded by a black cloudlike haze that seemed living. at the tip of the pyramid was a dog head (kind of egyptian looking) i was told that it was a gate to astral lands by a magician friend. this only lasted for a few seconds or so it seemed. i wasn't really aware how long i was in the trance. i also saw a VERY lifelike alien (green with yellow eyes wearing a white robe sitting on the top of some steps) and the inside of a cockpit from a US space shuttle. I had to respond to this. i just did it anonymously because i don't have a username and just stumbled across the site. i will check back though to see if there are any responses to this.
In All Galactic Sincerity,
Konschdu

top topics

<< 1   >>

join