It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Pyramids and crystal planets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I posted this last time and got no response... well I got responses to people referring me to secret societies, which I know about already...

But has anyone seen a vision of Black Pyramids on what looks to be Mars?

Hoagland and Lear haven't explained to me the existence of these scary looking structures yet. They say "pyramids" and point to mounds of dirt. I say pyramids, I mean huge perfectly formed, polished black pyramids, made out of what I like to call the "monolith" material.

And has anyone else seen glowing crystal planet(s)?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
You should SO read Sleepers BLOG.....

I will look for a link for you. BRB

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Did you perhaps see a series of glowing crystal spheres, one inside the other as it were? I haven't heard of experienced any black pyramids on Mars or otherwise but the dreams of crystals have been getting more prevalent of late.

As an aside have you heard any voices or noises associated with these visions? While many people I have talked to, the number who have heard specific things has been increasing as of late.

If any of this seems to match your experience in any way I would advise you to check out the Indigo Children phenomenon. While any initial search will no doubt show you all about how to raise your troubled child in a hippy-new age way some deeper searching might reveal something of interest to you. Especially when it mentions anything about a small temple in Tibet full of children.

Again, none of this might relate to you at all. In the off chance it does, I'm glad I helped out.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
ok HERE it is:
blog.abovetopsecret.com...

This is 'supposedly' an account of travel in the universe.......and he talks about giant black pyramids.............

Its a GREAT read be it true or not, you will like it I bet.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
ehhh I'm inclined to think that it was a crystal planet.... because it looked like a giant inside out glowing geode, and I think a saw one that was soft colored (greens and blues) and one that was warm colored (yellows and oranges). And I read the Milton story, very good read, if maybe a litle bit rediculous... but haha who am I to judge what's rediculous now?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I read that one, but where does it mention giant black pyramids???

I read the whole thing, and I don't remember that bit, or else I would've shpoopied my pantaloons.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I posted a thread about black ptramids only about a month ago... and looks like it was erased!!!! Someone keep a record of this thread!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Oh nevermind... but it doesnt come up in the search engine.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Sounds like William Blake and Urizen have something to say.

Father-God of the Archaic Aeon missions for the dimensional shift.

What were the circumstances for this vision?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Somehow I can relate to this. Ive had vivid nightdreams of black pyramids and of mars but I didnt know theres an official theory about that. And I didnt know they might be linked to Mars.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I was meditating and was tyaken out of body by something, dunno what but it felt like it was cradling me in it's arms and felt very nicce, and I went through this portal type thing, and I was circling a greenish blue geode-like planet, then I went through another portal, was circling ANOTHER geode-like planet, except its was yellowish orange (one had different cool colors and one had different warm colors, more accurately)... and the last portal I went through, I seemed to fall flat on my face in what looked like a desert in Arizona at sunset.... but all the mountains and hills were a lot larger and more reddish in hue.... and suddenly I was whisked up again, and I was rushed forward very fast just above the ground, and approaching in front of me were two or three VERY VERY BIG giant plack pyramids. They were made of that smooth solid black material like the monoliths, like I'd mentioned, from the movie 2001.

But holy crap, I never saw those paintings before. Those are the pyramids in my vision, especially the one with the giant red sun over it. They definitely looked like some sort of temples or spiritual type places, but maybe that's just me relating to Egypt (which, obviously in the case of pyramids, we shouldn't EVER do hahaha). And apparently, sleeper has written about black pyramids in his Milton story according to RiverGoddess, but for some reason I couldnt find it in there, maybe it's in his "I'm coming clean on ETs" post that's been so infamous around here. If he's mentioning black pyramids on Mars and such, there's some credibility to his stories.

THANKS alexg for those great images!!! I'm gunna use one for my avatar I think.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There's more creedence to this story, also... because I'm kinda online buddies with the singer from the relatively famous cult doom metal band Electric Wizard, and there's a song on their last album We Live, called "Eko Eko Azarak" in which one of the lines of lyric states "black pyramids under martian sky"...and this floored me the first time I noticed the lyric...so I emailed their myspace and he actually responded, and that's how we became internet buddies because he basically said that I blew his mind and freaked him out because he had the EXACT same vision dow to the T when he had as near death experience when he fell off a ladder when he was 6 years old, and it inspired his songwriting a lot.

Within the same song, it talks about "Black ships", and I've seen the black ships also, and it talks about UFOs and someone "seeding" Earth.

I dunno about shouting CONFIRMED yet, but the whole thing... people are seeing the same visions as me, apparently... and this means something real, I'm lead to believe.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
holy CENSORED!!!!!! I just looked closer at that second external image, and above the pyramid... THERE'S YOUR GEODE PLANET!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tactical-Siege
So glad that i found this site as i have had many strange dreams in relation to what a lot of you are saying. And yes in a lot of dreams i DO return to the same places...

Some simple stuff is that i am always saving others in my dreams, putting my life before theirs. But that is just simple.. In my dreams i have seen things even your imagination can't invision.. I have seen skies full of stars and planets and nebulas that would bring tears to your eyes at the pure sight of them. They were so amazing and magnificent i can not describe how this sight made me feel but it was amazing! I have had dreams that i remember so clearly so they must mean something... I remember an ever watchful eye, like an Egyptian hyroglyph but not like you have seen.. An ever watchful eye that one day dominates the world, i have been there in my dreams and i have seen it i even tried to fight it many times. It's like aquatic things such as squids but they were mechanical/ robitic and what not, over New York City.

What i am about to tell you may make me look like a freak or whatever but i don't care really because i know what i saw!!

One day i was washing the dishes in my kitchen and i started to get random yet un-obtainible flashes in my head. I thought they may be memories from a good night with a few beers. So i shrugged it off with a curious smile and i started to make my brain remember what it had forgotten as i was confused because it was hiding these flashes before i could decipher them properly...

After about 30 minutes of tryin to make it remember.. Well that was it.. All of a sudden my mind was flooded with images.. Images that both scared and excited me.. They braught tears to my eyes from what i was feeling..
I saw Egypt.. Charcoal black pyramids yet they glistened in the light... The skies were blood red, constant sand storms.. I saw a mighty emporer, he looked at me, i remember he had a bald head and had lots of ancient jewerlery about him as well as a robe but i only saw his tourso.
Then i was in pitch blackness.. Nothing but a long winding white road, a few sub-urben houses scattered on either side. On the path stood a man and a small boy, he had his hand on the boys opposite shoulder.

They were one of many visions and they braught tears to my eyes, i had to turn my music up real loud to try and make my mind drown these visions out.. It took me about an hour to do so..

All of my mums side of the family is psychic so maybe that's why i could see these things but i don't know..

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Tactical-Siege]

This is a quote from Tactical-Siege in a forum that talks about dreams, the actual thread post is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

he thinks he saw Egypt, when he most likely just saw Mars and mistook it for Egypt because of the pyramids.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scalamander
Did you perhaps see a series of glowing crystal spheres, one inside the other as it were? I haven't heard of experienced any black pyramids on Mars or otherwise but the dreams of crystals have been getting more prevalent of late.

As an aside have you heard any voices or noises associated with these visions? While many people I have talked to, the number who have heard specific things has been increasing as of late.

If any of this seems to match your experience in any way I would advise you to check out the Indigo Children phenomenon. While any initial search will no doubt show you all about how to raise your troubled child in a hippy-new age way some deeper searching might reveal something of interest to you. Especially when it mentions anything about a small temple in Tibet full of children.

Again, none of this might relate to you at all. In the off chance it does, I'm glad I helped out.

temple in Tibet, not quite seen that yet, but crystals, yeah I've been seeing crystal spheres as well as those geode planets. Look at my avatar. A geode planet atop a black pyramid. Not my painting, by the way.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Why do my black pyramid posts always get ignored? There is definitely something to this.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

They get ignored because they arent pyramids. The majority of them are air brushed images or shadows (although Im not an expert on manipulating images, but others are)

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Oh no I don't mean the Hoagland crap. I mean of visions that I and several other people on this thread have had, interestingly enough including Sleeper, from what I am told. So, if this is true, Sleeper may have his crazy Milton story confirmed to some degree. Maybe not scientifically, but certainly ummm I dunno the word for it, but he would have corroborating testimony about some parts of what he claims, I guess? And interestingly enough, someone said he talked about black pyramids in his Milton story, and I re read it like 10 times and found no mention of Black Pyramids, but the part where they are orbiting Mars, and Milton asks if he wanted to visit any planets in the solar system, then the guy just abruptly says "Take me to the stars, Milton." Seems edited. I mean, it was a great story that flowed really well, and then just that abrupt change kinda seems off. If I were that guy, I'd love to visit the planets in the solar system that I've been studying all my life, ya know? Seems like something was taken out of his story, either by him, or a moderator, or gosh who knows?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Pretty cool indierockalien. Can't say I've ever seen anything like that but your story made me remember this funny little exercise an ex-girlfriend did on me when I first met her. It had to do with mental imaging and I relayed what I saw to her in my mind after she would just give me a word. At one point she had said desert and in my mind I described the picture it conjured and it was a enormous black pyramid, perfectly black with a sheen, miles high in the horizon where I was standing 50 miles back with a horse waiting to take me there and this enormous ladder along it's right side.

I had forgotten about that I thought it was interesting.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm getting some interesting responses to this thread, man! Wow, I'm so glad it's not just me seeing this!

I'd also like to say that I've had more visions, bad visions. Visions of massive air raids on US soil in the coming couple of years, visions of massive cataclysms, like hailstorms of asteroids and EMF pulses knocking all planes outta the sky in one fowl swoop...and there's lots of planes in the sky....and lots of buildings and people on the ground, makes for a real bad situation.... bad stuff. This will be very unexpected, even to the elites, and it may just give the revolution a leading edge once all their weaponry and technology has been knocked outta commission. Dunno if the rest of these visions mean diddly, but the black pyramids are definitely real. I got that impression right away when I first saw them, and ever since then, more and more confirmation has come my way. I didn't even know about Egypt and Mars' close connection until that vision inspired me to research. And it led me to ancient astronauts, the hoagland-lear claims, claim that there are pyramids on the Moon (which I have no doubt about either), and actually most of my alien info gathering was inspired by this vision...plus other stuff.

But please please. Anyone who can shed more light on the subject of the pyramids on mars would be greatly appreciated. Maybe we can uncover something together for the first time in ATS history.

<<   2 >>

join