It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Beings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

These pictures of a "shadow being" were taken by a computer camera. The person whose home it was had some anomalous things going on and often "felt" someone there. She left her computer webcam on for a few hours recording the room, then went back and looked through the frames and this is what showed up on only two of them.

Could this be the first true photos of a shadow being? Shadow beings are seen by thousands of people and some speculate they're another species of life that just move too fast for us to see. Some catch them out of the corner of their eyes and others have had pretty harrowing face-on encounters with them.

There are people who swear if you record with a webcam like this and play it back, or record with a video camera and loop it through your tv, then look frame by frame when you're done, you'll find all kinds of beings stopped by. Cameras see things we can't and don't.

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by Morrison]

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I never really knew that a person or camera could 'see' a shadow being, although I knew (from personal experience) that they could be sensed. Interesting pics

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Good pics Morrison. They look like ghosts though. If there's a known difference between ghosts and shadow people, I'd like to hear about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
you know, I'm not too sure about those pics...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Click, clicky.....This is the page where he got the pics and text.

Morrison, don't just copy and paste stuff. That's called plageriam. Give credit where credit is do. If you don't, everyone here could lose credibility.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Click, clicky.....This is the page where he got the pics and text.

Morrison, don't just copy and paste stuff. That's called plageriam. Give credit where credit is do. If you don't, everyone here could lose credibility.

Good call, NotTooHappy. I just noticed that there was no link back to the original site in his post. I agree, please refrain from plagerizing, always give a link if you "borrow" something from another site to post here.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
sorry, but I never said I took the pics or wrote the info I just put it on here for you to read and talk about

I'll paste the link next time

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morrison
sorry, but I never said I took the pics or wrote the info I just put it on here for you to read and talk about

Yeah, I wasn't trying to be an asshole or anything, I was just telling you to watch out for this stuff. Good find by the way.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

That would be much appreciated. I can sympathize though, as I did the same thing once when I was new here.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
you've been posting here 3 months? I know I'll be here until it bores me which I don't think is possible, this site has too many people talking about too many wide subjects for me to get bored with so god knows how long I'll be posting here

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   

you've been posting here 3 months? I know I'll be here until it bores me which I don't think is possible, this site has too many people talking about too many wide subjects for me to get bored with so god knows how long I'll be posting here

Posting for 4 months (dd-mm-yy format), lurked for a long time before that.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Yeah, this place is great. There's soooo much info on this board. Befor you know it, you'll be addicted.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
theres already a topic like this... www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join