It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna be Steve-o's Amigo ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I've made this thread to meet more people , I'm a conspiracy nut and Co-Founder of the Avengers Squad
, I wanna spread "love" to all my fellow BTS members ... this is not a "recruitin' thingy" for the squad... I just wanna be able to know more about my fellow members.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by steve-o]

[edit on 27-10-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Please people ... I'm beggin' ya
, I'm a good friend to have on "your side" ........

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'll be your friend, sweetie. This place has turned clickey lately and i will be more than happy to be your amiga...me and Bozo the Clown are pleased to meet you and will be your friends. Just ask and you shall receive.
You dont have to recruit friends, i'm sure you have them already its just some are shy. Some want to know you a little better before they respond, some dont like your avatar and you're done for.

Some will never ever address you ( trust me, i know) but what does that matter?
This is ATS and you're here to post your feelings, thoughts, pass the time and enjoy and if you happen to make a friend or two, that's great.
Dont look upon this place as a popularity contest.
IT IS NOT.

Good to have you here and enjoy your stay.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Thanks
, I've got a ton of friends here but I just wanna expand and be able to know more people on this site
. One of my "friends" became my "one true love" .... I really do love this site and the thousands of people who make this site a fun environment
. May all of you have a good night/day !!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Where's my fellow BTS members at
...... guess this thread is a big failure .........
...at least I could still go out and party !!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm here for ya megastar!

If nothing else, let the fact that you name may well be in more thread titles than anyone else at ATS/BTS comfort you.

Your big bro,
Jasn

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

Thanks for stopin' by "superstar Simi " , ya may be right about my name bein' in a ton of threads but I'm not that much of a "celeb" ..... I'll leave all the rockstar stuff to you 'cause I've got a "gf" already

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hello, you don''t actually know me but I suppose I came here to say congrats on finding love here on ATS, or BTS, wherever you found her at. Anywho I will be your amigo for sure. Now wire me 4,000 bucks.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
You know i am in friend.

I guess this could be the 200 Amigos of ATS.

Not to be confused with the 3 Amigos

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xnotetoselfx

Thanks
... I'll send ya the money ASAP ..... if not .... you could take my royalties from the spiderman 3 DVD ... heheehheheee...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder

I guess this could be the 200 Amigos of ATS.

Hmmmmm...... it sounds good to me bro
....... but in a few months it'll be 300 !!!! hahahahahaa

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You know I'm your friend. You shouldn't need to ask.

As I've said before.......If you need anything, ever, don't hesitate to ask.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

I know you're my bro Mr. Titan
...... everything's alright over here .... heehehehehe......

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Why not I will aswell aslong as I don't have to see a lepord skin print thong your fine Steve-0 lol

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SE7EN

Thanks
...... I promise to not show any " spidey gone wild" pics ...haahahahaha

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
OK Steve-O

Now how about a SUPER HOT steaming wonder woman with ripped body suit like she battled it out with Cat Woman yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - kinda with red lipstick and suspenders whowing through the ripped suit hehehe

NOW we are talking!!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Hmmmmmmm.... pretty interesting bro ..... I think I should draw Wonderwoman and post it up ....... but could I get banned for showin' alittle nudity in art !!!!! Hahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hey Steve-0! Im glad to be counted umoung your friends..
Tho we have been talking for many months on here I must say dude, you are one of the most talented artists on here that I know!

I hope you do something with your art, and you hear this all the time!!
But you know deep in your heart you have found your calling in life!

Its not something everyone here gets the blessing of having such a great talent! Use your powers wisely!

But I know just from talking with you that you will not be unwise with your new found super powers here on earth!
Your a good guy that likes to see people happy, and all get along!

Many ATS members could learn a few things from your sense of style, and unncanny way of bringing people together in a friendly atmosphere!

Keep up the good work friend! Anyone I meet on here I will be sure to tell them to get to know you!
As this world needs more friendly folks like you Steve

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Thanks bro, those were some kind words and I'm just happy to have friends (including you) that have helped me out since the beginning . I'll always be there for ya and the rest of the gang for years to come ... who knows...... I might be famous in the art Biz .........

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Steve-o

I'm one of your amigos bud!

I remember when you first posted your drawings and I told ya that you have quite the talent!

Keep up the great work! Ducky loves ya baby!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join