It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Education of the Japanese

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wait a minute, japan blows. All they do is take what we made up and make it better. I mean come on who couldn't do that? I think the real problem is they have too much time on their hands, mainly because WE are the ones coming up with the ideas. All they do is spy on us for our ideas. I say we stop coming up with ideas and see what Japan can REALLY do. My guess not much. I give Japan my worst rating ever single wink
double thumbs down

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
oh I see, them copying us would explain why all of their technology is out in Japan years before it even gets to the US?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
WTF are you talking about? who made the car first, the vcr first, etc etc? You MIGHT be thinking about video games but the US gave up on them a while ago. im going to have to give you a dumbass rating of

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by MrFace]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Mortal Kombat for the Sega Genesis is the greatest video game ever. In addition I wish my head could do this

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio
That's pretty bad. If you look at Americas education system, the curriculum of New York State compared to Alabama or most southern states is 1.5 grades higher. So 6th graders in New York are smarter then 8th graders in Alabama. I think the real reason there are less dropouts in Japan is because all the girls wear those hot schoolgirl outfits. Who WOULDN'T want to go to school and see that? As for attending school on Saturday, I don't think you will ever see more then a 5 day school week in the states. I'm really not surprised that Japan is ahead of us in the education department. Look at all the stuff they've contributed to the world of technology.

hahaha yea, its funny though how WE have the only high technology department in the world, NASA, Dpt Defense, IBM, Microsoft............and its also funny becuase Japan makes a big deal about thier robots becuase of thier small workforce percentage, yet the AI for the Robots comes directly from affilaites of Carnegir- Melon, the world leader (by far) when it comes to AI. So next time, dont look at your walkman or Honda Civic and say " Gee, i wish i can make something so simple yet precise" DO IT, there is nothing wrong with our educational system, for God's sake it was guys in thier mid 20s who put us on the moon. I challenge you fat slobs to actually crack open a physics book and not whatch the "stupor bowl" but i bet you cant.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
yea, like i said, someone say something so it doesnt look like i won "that" easliy

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

for God's sake it was guys in thier mid 20s who put us on the moon. I challenge you fat slobs to actually crack open a physics book and not whatch the "stupor bowl" but i bet you cant.

IF you believe we were actually on the moon that is:

moonmovie.com...

not saying I don't believe it, but just opening it up for more opinions and I must say it's fascinating, even to my parents

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Now I don't know how YOU "won" but i would like to know info about getting one of them robots you were talking about. Maybe it could do some shoveling for me. PS Beatles rock hard!
I give them robots a good rating of

top topics

<< 1   >>

join