It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa forced to release Kecksburg Info.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I read in this mornings news, that a judge has ordered NASA to find and release all relavent documents of the 1965 Kecksburg incident. This is a small step in working towards the truth as to what happened in that small pensylvania town, whether it was a meteor(unlikely), soviet probe(could be) or an actual UFO(only the gov knows).
What ever happened in Kecksburg it was important, President Johnson was on vacation at his Texas ranch at the time of the incident, which happend right around dusk I believe. By 7:00am the next morning the vice president, all of the cabinet, joint cheifs, the speaker of the house and the govenor of Pennsylvania, were all the ranch in Texas, meeting with the president. That was no small feat in 1965 to gather up the entire executive branch and the joint cheifs from where ever they were in the country and get them to texas in such a short time.
There are two people that were at that meeting that day, that were insignificant at the time but their status has changed somewhat, Donald Rumsfeld, and Richard Chenney.
I'll try to post a link to the article I read this mornong.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Already a thread on it-See "Journalist Leslie Kean wins lawsuit against NASA to disclose Kecksburg". It's pretty exciting news though IMHO.

join