It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young People ...UNITE & VOTE !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I will be voting in the next election, although I'm undecided which candidate I'll be voting for. I'm scrutinizing the different parties right now, trying to decide whose candidate works best for me. The one thing I know is that my vote will not be for GWBush.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusKlown

Originally posted by Satyr
In this day, yes, voting anything except Dem. or Rep. is throwing away your vote. Until we get rid of the two party system, this is just too true, unfortunately.

I think if you feel strongly about something or a certain viewpoint, even if it only has one vote(yours) it's worth it because it's something you believe in. Me, still lookin... just got off the liberaterian website, their immigration policy I really don't agree with and not too sure about their total disinvolvement of goverment in education and such... love their stance on drugs...legalize!

You won't find a party with which you agree 100%, in case you haven't noticed. They seem to be the closest, in my case, although I don't agree with everything.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Interesting, that if the consensus is the two parties are not want you want but voting for a third or other is throwing your vote away...

If the youth, since the elders are pretty fixed in their two party ways, were to band together and take a position, there is a very high likelyhood the 'thrown away' votes would be the winning majority, at minimum forcing the establishment and public acceptance of other parties..

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hope that the younger vote for space exploration and space economy as new base of usa economy...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join