It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Just thought I would put this out there. I have been having strang dreams lately about our world. I know this may not mean alot, but I believe it does. My father is in the military and haven't talked to him in over 2 years but I have been having dreams lately where he comes back to the states from Iraq only to say that he is leaving again for Iran... These dreams started about a month ago, once a week or so. I have had 3 this week. Like I said, this may not mean much to anyone else. Just my two pennies.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Could be that you fear the loss of your dad. It's a hard thing to deal with when a loved one is off at war. And with all this talk about a possible war with Iran, your mind may just be trying to emphasize the point of how much you care for your dad. Or, you could be seeing into the future. Stay strong, and my prayers are with you and your dad.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
its most likely your missing your dad on a very unconscious level. And you are experiencing these emotions in your dreams. There is a possibly that you are seeing into the future but you would have had many incidents and starting at a very early age. But in any case, god bless you and your father.

join