It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Kerry Wins NH!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
MANCHESTER -- John Kerry is projected as the winner in the democratic primary by NBC news. Kerry currently has 38% of the reporting precincts, as opposed to Dean's second place of 26%.

FoxNews.com The Massachusetts senator won�39 percent of the vote with�71 percent of�precincts reporting as of�9:50 p.m.�EST, according to Fox News projections. [Edited on 28-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
We move to the South now, let's see what happens there. It's very possible that Clark or Edwards could take the lead. There is the fact tha New Hampshire counts for 1 percent of the Democratic delegates.

I'm glad Libermann is out of it though. No one tries to take away my video games....

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
WooHoo!!!

Clinton 2 is in the running!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I do not expect Edwards will do well in the south, as his premature departure as Senator from North Carolina, has left a bad taste in the mouth of many in the state. The press has indicated his likelyhood to do well, including within his 'home' state, and promote him well as the Presidential Hopeful from the south. But I think this is just a matter of the local press having a field day with the regional representation in the early stages in the election process.

It isnt often a 'front-runner' makes it this far from that region.

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by smirkley]

new topics

top topics

join