It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Someone From Ames Research Center Watching Me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have several MySpace web pages and on each of them I have this little hack called "Geo Visitors." It's a cool hack and MySpace allows it. What it does is record the IP address of anyone who visits your page, then you click this little button on your profile and it opens up a world map that sticks a pin in any location from which you've had a visit in the last 24 hours. You can then open it in Google-Earth and see the approximate location. If you want it, you can get it here:

www.digitalpoint.com...

Anyway, a few days ago, on all my profiles, suddenly a pin started showing up from Ames Research Center near Mountain View, California. This pin is green, which as I understand it means someone who is currently viewing your profile. Other pins fade over a 24-hour period and eventually disappear. But this pin stays green all day long on all my profiles and hasn't changed yet. This has been going on for nearly a week.

I'm trying to figure out what they're up to. I do have a blog entry critical of the Iraq War on one profile, but I would hope that's not enough to get 24/7 internet surveillance. That would be crazy.

Anybody want to venture a guess what's going on here? I'm intrigued, but also a bit paranoid about this.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by ClintK]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Don't have any idea, they havn't sent me any updates on recent marks...err targets... I mean projects as of late. Here is a common tool used to figure things out though. Hope it is of use.

Ames

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Not related to the original post, but thanks for the tip about Dogpile. It seems to show some of the stuff that Goggle are censoring since its using several search engines to produce the results.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Copernicus]

join