It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you like to do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Anyone have the urge to do something, but they just can't do it?

LIke the last few days, i have just had the urge to let out the loudest, longest, and most animalistic scream i can... but i haven't. but i want to, would my nieghbors kill me?

Also, sometimes when i am angry, i think about going into a public place, and like, leaving my bike unlocked, and just waiting for someone to take it, so i can beat the living snot out of them... am i evil, i dont mean to be.

Anyone else......

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
i just want to be able to do what i want on my own property without having to worry about anything.

pretty simple and fair i think

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I would dearly love to live my life without my ex still trying to control me through the kids.

It would be great to get to go away for a weekend to visit family without having to go through a long, convoluted exchange of visitation hours involving angst, accusations (on his part) and piles of bullhockey.

I'd also love to get to see parts of Europe I didn't see when I lived there, like Rome, and Spain.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I want to just get in my new van, with just the basic necessities, and drive.Just drive.To anywhere I felt like going each day.See new places, meet new people.Then, write about it.
All I've ever really wanted to do.

top topics

join