It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

airbrushed moon picture from Clementine Lunar Image Browser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
i dont know if many of u have seen this before..

here it is

desired resolution=1
lat=-72
long=108

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

[edit on 27-10-2007 by johncage_ngi]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I think they could at least start getting creative with their airbrushing..maybe use that space for some advertising or something. Or perhaps have contests of who spots the correct number of airbrushed objects in a picture with the reward being a vacation on Hawaii or something.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Judging from the poorly done job i can see a medium sized crater of some sorts that may be hiding something from prying eyes who are seeking the truth?

....or is that what they want you to think!!! ( i mean that its a crater and not something else)

Honestly, something is there that they dont want us to see, but we dont know if it really is a crater of a cirlce was drawn after the airbrush.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It wouldn't be a crater, there would be no reason to airbrush it. I have seen many airbrushed photos, but none like this, the ones I am familiar with are small regions covered with solid black boxes, rather than a semi transparent box. They are most definitely hiding something. Top ranking US astronauts with high valued positions and PhD's that landed and walked on the moon have confessed to being in contact with "things" totally out of the ordinary (for moon walking). If these astronauts were told to keep their mouth shut about the issue, there is no doubt in my mind, something is behind the censor.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm almost certain that's a small electrolysis facility. I have good sources ( I manufacture fuel cells for a large multinational) who have told me that the secret moon ops are melting subterranean ice and making hydrogen for the FC's that power lunar vehicles.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sr71b

HEY WOW THATS AMAZING!!!

Electroylysis sounds REALLLY familiar, whatss electrolyris used for or happens in what instances? Its really familiar.......cant put my finger on it though. Isnt that have to do with Water Cars, like cars fueled on H20?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
reply to post by sr71b

HEY WOW THATS AMAZING!!!

Electroylysis sounds REALLLY familiar, whatss electrolyris used for or happens in what instances? Its really familiar.......cant put my finger on it though. Isnt that have to do with Water Cars, like cars fueled on H20?

Yup. Electrolysis removes the Hydrogen atom from water, captures and stores it to power the fuel cells which run almost all the mining eqeuipment on the moon. The larger nuclear reactor on the moon powers many of Electrolysis plants since it is consumes a lot of power to remove the hydrogen atoms. You will notice that there are no power lines leading up to the plant, everything is underground. It was too much work to airbrush out of all the photos so they buried everything.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by johncage_ngi

Can you confirm you've given the correct coordinates as I can't match your image up with anything I find on the Clementine Browser at that location. Also, out of interest, how many hours of studying these images did it take you to find this discrepancy?

new topics

top topics

join