It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you guys ever go back to "Environment Devisitation Coverup"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Did you guys ever go back to the "Environment Devisitation Coverup" thread?

Because if you noticed....

All of the government site links I posted within the research are now gone.

Any image, map, or important document from the Nuclear Reg. Commission is now gone. It seems they have been taken off of the servers, something to take notice of for reference sake.

Follow the links, because they are all gone. It's a long thread but interesting at that. The aerial photography links, sat. images, maps, etc. ....all gone now.

Anyway, I'm back.

I'm surviving abuse & harassment in the military from back in 2004 and I'm just finally bouncing back mentally (a little bit). I fell into absolute mental breakdown at one point a year 1/2 ago. I pretty much started searching for all kinds of ways to cope with it, and somewhere along the line I ended up on ATS for a brief period of time. Well I was doing some searching and ran across my crazy post about the Waterford III nuclear powerplant. I posted that at a point when I was breaking down. I was searching for "why" question answers after Hurricane Katrina and I did come up with some interesting research ......however at the time I was also dealing with post traumatic after abuses I suffered through. It was a way to cope, among other things I found down the line. Anyways I'm drunk and just figured I'd pop in....

Don't stop searching for truth people, that's all I can really say at this point.

Hope to reconnect with the friends I made here...

[edit on 27-10-2007 by XGovGirl_IsBack]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
It looks pretty suspicious that all the links are gone. Granted I'm drunk but I noticed this a few days ago when I decided to search my nick from ATS

I was going through the research and clicked the links and everything was gone, taken off the servers

For example (gov sites with links to images like the fire map i posted, the aerial photography, anything related to the Waterford III nuclear power plant is now gone from the research- luckily i backed it all up

www.epa.gov...

www.nukeworker.com...

www.nukeworker.com...

BTW I broke down, but I was definitely under surveillance

I'm just bouncing back to reality now, it's been a long road

I've got too much that cannot be shared for my own safety.

I will tell everyone that I'm going to fight for my DOD records, they were classified.... I'm going to fight like hell

I'm just a crazy bitch now, that's what they tell you after you've been abused and mentally mind #ed for long enough.

wish me luck

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
where the crap is that edit button ...or better yet...delete?

Any mods around here just want to delete me, feel free.

join