It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

END The Alex Jones GAME

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
reply to post by Jay-morris

Well there is a LOT of times he has made statements that have blown up in his face and he tries to brush them off as wins in his category saying that what he has said made the difference, it is the simplest form of manipulation, make an outrageous accusation that won't come true and then when it doesn't he is the saviour of a nation. He has it down to a fine art as a way of getting rich. And even if anything he has said comes true it's a case of flinging enough sh*t till some of it sticks. Very simple plan but hard to pull off and is a compliment to him, but as far as being a man that stands up for the people, I do not believe it for one minute.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

I'm wondering why all these old Alex Jones threads are seeming to pop back up recently. OP in this thread is from 2007. The last post (quoted above) is from august 14th, yet is appears near the top of the page. I just found that weird. Probably insignificant, just weird. But the recent interest in Jones being a "shill?" I've seen quite a lot of that...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Jones is a scumbag leading good people astray!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

Jones is a scumbag leading good people astray!

Amen.

The first time I ever heard of Alex Jones was in 2005, I had stumbled across his website from another link. Then I saw his "video" of the Bohemian Grove, back in 2005, where he claims not only infiltrated but filmed the ceremony. The video he was promoting at that time was Prison Planet and if I wanted to watch it, I had to pay $25. So no, I did not pay because he was seeming to sell information and it was made as a documentary, therefore, why pay for his documentary? He was making money off all this stuff.

Then I hear him saying everything is a false flag operation. He says disregard eyewitnesses, on site videos as events happen, and testimony from the guilty person. But disregard all of that, because it's a false flag...and then people repeat "false flag, false flag, false flag" for everything that happens. So they have not investigated time and energy into actually researching anything, so he has placed them into captivity, hence, he is the key holder to prison planet. All while selling videos, making money off people's gullibility.

Maybe Alex Jones is the "false flag" because he sure raises a lot of red flags.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I look into a lot of Conspiracy related material , in the 10 years or so i am into this , i might have visited Infowars only a few times , and i dont really watch his video's

Because he makes every single person who reads this kind of information look like crackpots. because if some one comes with a argument mostly he will get mad , or raise his voice thus renders a normal discussion impossible.

Edit : what i mean is that from the first time encountering this fella i got a "stay miles away from him feeling"

TheGreazel
edit on 21-11-2013 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The main problem I have with AJ is how he (and a few other main guys) just consumes the entire truth movement and doesn't leave any room for other people or ideas. If most people hear about truth or conspiracy, the first thing they think is Alex Jones. That's not good. Especially when he just runs with anything that gets any traction. The man doesn't have any credibility at all.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This video proved to me beyond a doubt that Jones is not one of us. How come he managed to get onto the BBC ?
This was a double whammy, Jones makes himself look like a conspiracy nut and Andrew Marr finishes the set-up piece at the end. i.e We are all loony tunes conspiracy nuts!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

When did you first register to this board?

Why are you hiding your location?

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I'm quite certain that the OP has been banned.
They're not hiding info, they've been banned.
You'll see it a lot in older threads

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
After reading this thread and many responses to it, I have only this to say.

People like Alex Jones exist only because the truth people seek is the one that gratifies there need for misery and pain.

The truth isn't misery or pain, it's understanding the beauty in life, love, and humanity while living in a world where it isn't the core value, but rather replaced by material objects.

Alex Jones is one of many who wishes to monopolize on fear, when there is nothing to truly fear at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NovusOrdoMundi

I had suspected Jones as Cointelpro for years, between his Zio blindspot and his bat# crazy demeanor he never had credibility with me. The final nail was this email found on the wikileaks stratfor email leak:

search....__._/gifiles/?viewemailid=391

Goodbye
Released on 2013-11-15 00:00 GMT
Email-ID 391
Date 2005-10-26 22:20:07
From [email protected]
To [email protected]
As many of you know, today is my last day with Stratfor. Working here
has been a tremendous experience on so many levels - I've expanded my
knowledge of the world, grown as a professional and made some valuable
friendships. I wish you all the best and expect to see Stratfor expand
its presence and impact in the months and years ahead. While I am
excited about my next opportunity, I will truly miss working with such
a talented and diverse team in such a unique industry.
Thank you all,
--
Alex Jones
Strategic Forecasting, Inc
Webmaster
T: 512-744-4080
F: 512-744-4334
Email: [email protected]
www.stratfor.com
edit on 19-4-2015 by doggoneit666 because: Link was not working

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I turned him off years ago. I want the weak to keep being force fed the bull# he spouts. It'll be easier to see who to stay the # away from in real life.
edit on 19-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I agree with everything in this post. Take a few steps back and you can see right through him.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join