It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

END The Alex Jones GAME

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmilla
To suggest his arrests were staged, would suggest that the conspiracy, which is happening, goes down to the lowly police officers.

That would be true if I had said it was some conspiracy between Alex Jones and the cops. Unless I say that, please don't assume that's what I mean.

What I really meant was he intentionally gets arrested to A) be a drama queen, B) get attention, and C) to portray the police as servants of the "elite".

Are there bad cops? Absolutely.

But what you people don't realize is this:

You said to suggest the arrests were staged would suggest that the conspiracy goes down to the lowly police officers.

But then Alex Jones and his fans want to turn around and say that police officers serve the elite, but that would ALSO suggest that the conspiracy goes down to the lowly police officers.

So which is it? That goes both ways.

Like I said, there are bad cops. But the way Alex Jones talks, there's cops walking around the streets with automatic machine guns beating down people's doors looking for people to shoot and taser.

Another thing you people don't realize is yeah, it looks like the whole police force is bad and is getting worse because we keep hearing about these taser incidents and wrongful death incidents on the news. But is the news going to report a successful arrest where no one gets hurt? Are they going to report a successful drug bust over one gone bad where someone ends up dead?

No, of course they're not. So we only hear about the bad incidents.

So you know what, yeah, we're heading for a police state. Our freedoms are being taken away. But it's not near as bad as Alex Jones and his fans think it is. If Alex Jones and his fans want to prove their point, I'd be interested to see the statistics on wrongful taser and death incidents compared to the reports of justified force or no force at all.

I guarantee you the numbers aren't even close.

When you find someone who tells the complete truth and outs the real power behind the throne, let me and everyone else know before they put the person six feet under.

Which has to send a strong message to all of you as to why Alex Jones isn't "six feet under" if people, that know the truth and are doing damage to "them", end up dead.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Why not name this thread "Novus Speaks and never stops." This is a goofy topic because the only person posting is the guy who started it. Page after page is just Novus effectively talking smack thats all just talking smack.

This is the definition of an ad hominem attack. Alex Jones has done more to expose crimes in government than you could ever do Novus so this is an open assault now on your credibility.

Why are you trying to tear him down are you jealous or are you an operative trying to test support for Alex just to see how effective he is becoming. Although i regret accusing you because now you have to post 300 more times to defend yourself I have a better idea start a site exposing the things you want to expose and leave it there because ad hominem attacks are lame.

Alex Jones has built credibility for at least 10 years your not going to even dent his good works with this garbage topic.

Definition of "ad hominem" Ad Hominem

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I've been reading through most of the replies here and have come to the conclusion that people are going to believe what they want to believe. I have seen ENDGAME and thought some points were good, but there is something about his style that irks me like the use of the bullhorn to shout one liners and monologues at buildings. To me that just looks crazy. I'm sure the people in the hotel at the Bilderburg meetings really don't care what he is saying or believes. I think he does that for the camera. Also if the Elite and powerful players are good at what they do then I figure we will already be face down in the dirt before we can say "I need to post this on ATS". As to people on here being "disinformation agents", we really don't like being labeled that. We prefer government licensed information coordinators or GLIC for short.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

I've only posted when people have addressed me. It's not only fair that I get to respond when people address me, but it's fair to them as well that I don't ignore a legitimate post, which many have been.

Thanks for contributing so well to the discussion.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I still am at a loss as to why you (new world order(novus...)) hate Alex Jones.

If you are not a disinfo agent, why fight these frivolous battles? It is all frivolous! All of your claims?!?!?

Its like shooting a fellow marine in the shoulder while firing at enemies approaching, because he is a Giuliani supporter.

I just don't understand. He (Alex) is an ally.

He is on your team; supposedly unless, you are indeed a disinfo agent.

Lets get back to basics here, and know who is really a threat. Or lets call a spade a spade, which may mean marking you a cointeltroll....

[edit on 30-10-2007 by tha stillz]

Edit to SCREAM: SOVEREIGNTY! Viva the Republic.

Long live the gold standard. Long live the BILL OF RIGHTS

Anyone who fights for the constitution is a HERO.

Speak LOUD (WITHOUT INCITING VIOLENCE). Bear Arms. Worship your OWN God. No Taxation without Representation. Do not consent to search without probable cause or warrant. Do not let CPS in your house. Do not buy into the Global Warming (Tax you for living) Conspiracy.

You can't POSSIBLY moan or complain about someone who fights for these rights.

Besides, Alex, the terrible, helps your (novus..) pres. pick get air time.

Read; The End of America: Letter of Warning To A Young Patriot by Naomi Wolf. Read David Rockefeller: Memoirs. Read Aldous Huxeley, Brave New World. Research Thomas John Watson, Sr. - The founder of IBM.

Watch this video @ 5:11 min into it: Disturbing US Military Abuse.

Distur bing Military Violence

Novus, we understand you despise Alex. What (detailed) reasons do you want Ron Paul as our leader?

I will await your response, pardon my rant.

-ts

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well first off I have no idea why you mention FOX News in the manner you do. Most people just bash FOX because they actually report the other side of stories that you will never see on CNN or MSNBC. As I have stated before, I guess anything Right of Left must be Incorrect in certain individuals minds.

Now on the topic of Alex Jones, I have to say I am disappointed. I consider myself an open minded individual, but I also keep one foot firmly planted on the ground. Alex Jones appears to have his head in the clouds with both feet upside down in Space. Everything and Anything is a Conspiracy to this man. I could have a tree blow down in my backyard, and he would tell me that the government used a super-secret Earth Weapon that contains the ability to uproot Maples and Oaks (for some reason Evergreens and Aspens are Immune) , and that I had better watch out because if my house contains the aforementioned vulnerable woods, then the entire frame of the house will collapse if I happen to anger the NWO over their Global Elitist plans to rule the World from their Secret Base on Pluto, through their Mind Control Relay Station on Planet X-Ray Alpha Zulu.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention, the Masons, Knights Templar, Bilderbergs, and Trilateral Commission all worship the devil and smoke C-Notes while plotting a massive attack aimed at taking down Alex Jones and his Web-site with DNS attacks and Super-Secret Viruses from IP Addresses that he has the ability to track straight to the NSA.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Maybe instead of "End the Alex Jones game" this post should be called

"I don't like the Catholic church very much" post.

I agree that Alex Jones can be a bit of a blow hard, but I just don't see him as an agent of the "shadow government".

If he is guilty of anything it is an over inflated sense of self-importance.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
"There is no one BLINDER then those who CHOOSE not to see."

-Jesus Christ

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Originally posted by razztek
And so what if he doesn't metion the Vatican or Jesuits? If you actually ask him I'm sure he'll agree that they have a major hand in the control system of the planet.

People have asked him and he has dodged it.

Originally posted by razztek
If you dig deeper, I'm sure you'll find even more groups that have a very large power base that he never mentions.

All roads lead to Rome.

[edit on 10/29/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

------------------------------------------------------------------

Fair enough. Although dodging doesn't mean he doesn't agree, he's just not saying. Props to you for doing your homework. Great thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I take Alex Jones with a grain of salt.Do I feel that he is without an ulterior motive? Most likely not, but then who is? It could be worse he could be wackjob Texx Marrs. I know that Jones is WAY off in his (supposed) understanding of Freemasonry.Some of his interpretation of symbolism is good,some of it isn't.The Conspiracy Theory world is like anything else, you have to sift through the BS to find the gems.

Notice how any time that he has had Jordan Maxwell on he conveniently omits anything that Maxwell says that would discredit the roots of Christianity or Judaism,and show pagan/astrotheological influences.But I don't think that Jones is a bad guy, he serves a purpose, and if he can make it more acceptable for people TO question their surroundings, and not to blindly accept dogma or political spin,then who am I to judge.He has probably done a heck of a lot more to further CT's than most of us here posting on these boards.

I don't care if he makes some money, we do live in a capitalist society where we barter money in exchange for goods or services, and he has done a lot of content for free.His website is what 6 dollars a month?Thats a decent price, considering that you have full feature length documentaries from other filmmakers,and a ton of content and considering that you would pay (at least where I live) 8 dollars to see a movie in a theater I don't view the price as being excessive.I mean think about it, I assume that you hold some type of job, would you go in to work every day for free?I am sure Jones has bills to pay and food to put on his table like anyone else.

Love him or hate him, he does reach a wide audience, and I believe that he does genuinely care about protecting rights.Do I find his end of the world,everyone is a devil worshiper except me and you, and I am not sure about you approach tedius at times?Of course, however he does inform people of legislation aimed to take rights away, etc from a civil liberty standpoint, I think that he is an asset.I don't agree with him theologically, but at the end of the day I think he like all of the rest of us are trying to do what we believe is right.His heart is in the right place, even if his head always isn't, and once in a while he has something good on his site.

It could be worse he could be David Icke, claim he was the son of god on national television, recant, and write about reptillian control of the universe.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
o listened to the audio , why would he sit there and lie and make a story like that up. i never liked alex jones but now i know he is full of crap

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tha stillz
If you are not a disinfo agent,

Can we just quit with calling me a disinfo agent?

It's getting old and you people know damn well I'm not.

And if you genuinely think so simply because I don't worship your hero like you do, then you all need to go get your heads checked.

why fight these frivolous battles?

I'm not fighting any battles. I'm responding to all of you. If I didn't, I'd be accused of ignoring your posts because I don't have a response.

He (Alex) is an ally.

In your opinion.

You can't prove he's not a puppet of someone. I think that there's reasonable doubt out there to say that, at the VERY LEAST, he needs to do a lot more homework.

you are indeed a disinfo agent.

Yep..I am...:shk:

What (detailed) reasons do you want Ron Paul as our leader?

Restoration of freedoms, economy, foreign policy, health care, education, just to name a few.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

"Can we just quit with calling me a disinfo agent?"

Can you just stop calling Alex Jones a disinfo agent?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
Can you just stop calling Alex Jones a disinfo agent?

I don't believe I've called him one in a while. But since you asked, no, because there's reasonable doubt to assume he is.

The only reason all of you call me one is because you don't agree with me.

Big difference.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

"The only reason all of you call me one is because you don't agree with me."

Hell no, I have reasonable doubt about you to. You are trying to discredit a man that exposes the NWO, by attacking him on some minor issues, and overlooking the big picture.
To me it makes more sense that you are a disinfo agent, then that AJ is.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by enigmania]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Great detective work. I guess I'm a disinformation agent then.

You've cracked the mystery.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Copernicus

I'm not "angry" with him. I'm not sitting here completely pissed off at the guy. I just don't understand why people follow him blindly without knowing his connections.

He is a fraud. He's sold out.

Buddy... come on now, I understand you think he sold out, hes a blow hard, a liar, whatever you wanna make him out to be... but be realistic here for a second.

I dont follow Alex Jones, but I HAVE seen some of his stuff, that bid with the frame work of 9/11 compared to the England bombings really is all FACT!!!

second, didn't he broadcast on his radio show the towers were to be attacked a month or two in advance???

We invest and laundry out alooooooot of money for our CIA, there's no way they missed something like that.

See you disliking Alex Jones cause he sold out or whatever, is all good to the point, he isn't a superhero, he needs money too.

Your talking about selling a tape for whatever amount of money, 600K??? nah that's too much.... But why wouldn't you ask a more deserving question like WHY did Dick Cheney's bank account go from just under a million(800,000) to 60 million(60,000,000) in just over 5 years(2000-2005)

See i hate sell outs too, but who are you going to hate more? The sell out that sold a fukin take, or the sell out that cost American families not just money, but grieving losses. How many of our soldiers died, came back wounded, my high school buddy just came back missing a leg. And FOR WHAT????

For a businessmen in the vice presidents office and the son of a oil tycoon running not just this country, but countless others into the ground for their own personal benefit.

Now if YOUR blind to the fact your an idiot right now, your just a hater, and really, your trying to be this "rockstar" on a freakin Internet site.

Im not hating on you or your opinion, its just thats what it is, are you really using your common sense right now? or are you the blowhard and attention queen, cause from what your saying Alex Jones is already got that top spot locked down!!

But of course this is just my opinion. Take it or leave it.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praafit
I dont follow Alex Jones, but I HAVE seen some of his stuff, that bid with the frame work of 9/11 compared to the England bombings really is all FACT!!!

Do you know what I hate?

I hate people who assume they know what a person believes without even taking the time to read a thread.

Since you didn't read the thread, you embarrassed yourself by saying what you just said.

So I'll post it for the seven thousandth time so that you can see it to..

I KNOW the governments are corrupt. I KNOW 7/7 and 9/11 were inside jobs. I KNOW there is a global conspiracy going on. I KNOW our leaders are in it for their own interests. I KNOW they want to enslave humanity.

So really, your whole argument against me is gone now, but I'll respond to your further "points" anyway.

second, didn't he broadcast on his radio show the towers were to be attacked a month or two in advance???

Again, further proof you didn't read the thread, or even my entire opening post.

Alex Jones said it in July 2001. William Cooper said it in June 2001. That would tend to mean William Cooper said it first.

I stated this in my opening post. So not only did you not read the thread before you made assumptions about me, you didn't even read the entire opening post.

I can understand not wanting to read 9 pages of posts. But if you're not going to do that, then don't make assumptions that you know could very well be wrong.

But why wouldn't you ask a more deserving question like WHY did Dick Cheney's bank account go from just under a million(800,000) to 60 million(60,000,000) in just over 5 years(2000-2005)

As seen throughout the thread, I am insisting there's a Vatican conspiracy in this world. So to think I would think Dick Cheney is innocent is rather dumb.

but who are you going to hate more?

You'd know that if you weren't so quick to judge me.

Now if YOUR blind to the fact your an idiot right now,

Well, we'll see who looks like the idiot when you read this post, if indeed you read the whole thing.

are you really using your common sense right now?

Are you?

I probably believe a lot worse things about this world than you do.

Does that make me more right than you? No, of course not. But it does show you, or should show you, that you implying I'm some FOX News fan boy sitting in front of my TV set drooling over Bill O'Reilly, waving a little flag, and looking up more Bush-Cheney bumper stickers to put on my car, is not only a baseless implication and accusation, but it begs the question as to if you're using your common sense right now.

But of course this is just my opinion.

A mis-informed one at that.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

But then Alex Jones and his fans want to turn around and say that police officers serve the elite, but that would ALSO suggest that the conspiracy goes down to the lowly police officers.

So which is it? That goes both ways.

Like I said, there are bad cops. But the way Alex Jones talks, there's cops walking around the streets with automatic machine guns beating down people's doors looking for people to shoot and taser.

Another thing you people don't realize is yeah, it looks like the whole police force is bad and is getting worse because we keep hearing about these taser incidents and wrongful death incidents on the news. But is the news going to report a successful arrest where no one gets hurt? Are they going to report a successful drug bust over one gone bad where someone ends up dead?

No, of course they're not. So we only hear about the bad incidents.

So you know what, yeah, we're heading for a police state. Our freedoms are being taken away. But it's not near as bad as Alex Jones and his fans think it is. If Alex Jones and his fans want to prove their point, I'd be interested to see the statistics on wrongful taser and death incidents compared to the reports of justified force or no force at all.

I guarantee you the numbers aren't even close.

Jesus, I wish I didn't go back a page, your really are riding this guys jock strap, how can you compare a investment to war?

Im more than positive Alex Jones's million(exaggerated) isn't funding the NWO or any type of war. What your trying to get across here is the real distortion for truth.

Alex Jones isn't a threat to this world, him selling out isn't a threat to this world, him selling a tape isn't a threat to this world. Why are you so consierned with Alex Jones. Your saying you like this "3rd party" sort of just looking on, so why are you questioning the lesser of evils, just for something to do?

Your obviously seeking attention.... look how many times you responded, but not once do you focus on anyone of the real threats to this world... just resort to taking shots at Alex Jones for trying to make a living. I've too done stuff that to most wouldn't seem like the moral thing to do, but we're raised in a society where the goal is to better ourselves.

Leading to my point again, your hating on a guy who might not be doing the right thing right now, but you completly focus your attention on him, when theres thousands of people who are making a killing of wars, sex, drugs, oil and everything else they can get their grubby hands in on.

This isn't making you that third party you wanted to be.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Praafit

And again you swing and miss at assuming what I believe. Strike two.

Are you going to go for another before you read my previous post? I have no doubt you will.

And again, as I've stated numerous times with people trashing how many times I respond, when people quit addressing me, I'll quit responding. You can't expect to address a post to me without me responding.

So for all of you, if you want me to shut up, then stop provoking responses.

The fact that all of you are concerned with how many responses I'm giving shows you're not really here for a discussion, because if we were actually discussing this, it wouldn't matter how many posts all of us had.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join