It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

END The Alex Jones GAME

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
has anyone emailed him about this abc thing? i wonder if he even knows lol? I'm just about motivated enough to contact him my self just to find out once and for all. although imo anyone selling something that is supposed to be such important info, loses all credibility.I'll post my findings on this spot if I do end up emailing him.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Some guy called "Troy from West Virginia" has recently done a scathing critique called The Alex Jones Deception. It's quite an interesting watch. The guy really doesn't like Jones. It seems he equates him as being a paranoid delusional who's methods are very similar to lunatic baptist preachers and even Hitler himself, in other words, Jones is your stereotypical cult leader.

You can find Troy's Alex bashing on Youtube in parts, or the whole thing on bittorrent.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Why "KNIGHTS OF MALTA" is CENSORED from ALEX JONES:

Link
edit on 12-10-2011 by cadaverboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
I guess no one has anything to say? More information than you wanted to hear about him? Don't want to believe he's controlled? What's the story?

The irony in this thread is that your cavalcade of "facts", hand-picked to paint your pre-determined conclusion (Alex = fraud), little or no citation of evidence, and leaping to conclusions -- are exactly the same WRONG things that Alex tends to do.

The difference is that you are a bitter troll, while Alex is, AT THE VERY LEAST, someone exposing disinfo, fraud and lies of the elite.

How does it benefit the illuminati to have someone publicly on their butts 24/7, exposing things they do? Sorry, I don't see it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
alex is a whistleblower

and yea US needs more of whistleblowers

just in case he's too highly commercialized and or sold-out.

(it would make sense CIA would want to control even whistleblowers in their secondary best interest)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

alex jones and jessie ventura or puppets of the Illuminati they are trying to fill the master plan of Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma to achieve the new world order you must have 3 world wars then 3 revolutions alex and jessie even tho he has been seen wearing a jacket with the 33rd degree illuminati symbols on it are trying to start the 3rd revolution so for they have been getting thier money's worth

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
END GAME is the most ambitious project ever taken on by Austin’s own rightful rabble-rouser Alex Jones. The film documents the plan of the global elite to setup a world government and exterminate more than 80% of the world’s population. The documentary charts the history of eugenics from Britain through Nazi Germany to modern era equivalents such as transhumanism.
The film, which Alex Jones describes as his best to date, exposes the nightmare future that awaits us all unless we wake up to the truth now.

Interview with Alex Jones about End Game after a sneak preview at the Alamo Drafthouse.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Brother Nathanael June 16, 2012 @ 12:11 am
ALEX JONES FLIP FLOPS ON RAND PAUL
By Brother Nathanael Kapner

Now Alex Jones Says That Rand Paul “is a good guy.”

SEE: lewrockwell.com...

Jones has NO principals. He plays ALL sides. A total waste.

The Jews who run his radio syndicate (Emmis Communications) whose owner is the Jew, Jeffrey Smulyan, and the Jews who are his chief advertisers must have told Jones to back off of suggesting that Rand Paul is a traitor for supporting JEW-OWNED Romney.

( SEE: “Alex Jones Is A Jewish Shill” @ www.realjewnews.com... )

Jones has sold out to the Jews and is NOT to be trusted.

Jones now has as his protege a disinfo Jew, Adam Kokesh, who is a CRASS consumerist “Alternative News” DISINFO agent. (Kokesh, like a JEW, doubts that 9/11 was an Inside Job that has been PROVEN by scientists, architects, and physicists.)

Stay Clear of BOTH Jones and Kokesh.

They are MONEY HUNGRY ‘alternative news’ DISINFO, CONTROLLED OPPOSITION agents.

+Brother Nathanael Kapner
Owner, Real Jew News @
www.realjewnews.com...

Alex Jones is an IDIOT and so is anyone in the media!!!!!!!!! It is up to each of us, communicating as we are, to inform and debate and decide what is true. Screw the media and their BS lies!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The way to get rid of Alex Jones is to stop watching his show!
It's not rocket science ,less viewers, sliding ratings...... He'll get axed.

bye bye

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Never did watch him, don't watch TV. Heard lot about him and seen a few youtube vids, can tell he is a quack and controlled. The Elite need idiots like this to disrupt legitimate debate and protest/action.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the interesting post, OP. I think these are facts and notions that should be explored by those who have listened to Jones, consider themselves fans, or are thinking of checking him out.

Very good point about sneaking onto bohemian grove. I have seen other journalists get stopped well up the road any time they attempted to get close.... same with your observations about his parent company (ABC) and the Jesuit thing.

I've always "liked" watching some of his stuff, but he's always given me a bad vibe. Like he is purposely generating fear and burying important facts in a sea of irrelevancies and extras, just like you suggest.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cadaverboy

Link

This seems to have some interesting info. Some of the same facts as OP but expanded. And I have to say I find it disheartening that so many seem to want to angrily defend Jones from-the-go, even after hearing all this, without really seeming to consider it or look into the facts. I have to say I find THAT to be suspect. Disinformation agents, or just Sheople who are sad to see their favorite icon may be a sham?

Originally posted by quackers
Some guy called "Troy from West Virginia" has recently done a scathing critique called The Alex Jones Deception. It's quite an interesting watch. The guy really doesn't like Jones. It seems he equates him as being a paranoid delusional who's methods are very similar to lunatic baptist preachers and even Hitler himself, in other words, Jones is your stereotypical cult leader.

You can find Troy's Alex bashing on Youtube in parts, or the whole thing on bittorrent.

Thanks. I'll have to have a look for this.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What makes me laugh and shake my head the most about him is the backstabing he does to other conspiracy talk show hosts because he acts like a high school girl most of the time. I'm not even going to bash his info because well even his own fans know he only speaks 10% truth and 90% false and twisted information to fit his agenda. Idk if AJ says I only speak the truth and you can research my information because he knows his hardcore listeners wont question him or he really believes his information is true.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by cadaverboy

Link

This seems to have some interesting info. Some of the same facts as OP but expanded. And I have to say I find it disheartening that so many seem to want to angrily defend Jones from-the-go, even after hearing all this, without really seeming to consider it or look into the facts. I have to say I find THAT to be suspect. Disinformation agents, or just Sheople who are sad to see their favorite icon may be a sham?

Originally posted by quackers

Thanks. I'll have to have a look for this.

That "Troy from West Virginia" is hilarious and i'm pretty sure has been threaten to be sued by Alex Jones more then a few times, it seems like if you speak out against Jones in any way he will threaten to sue you which is kind of pathetic.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Alex jones should be president. He is awsome and the more i do research i find out everything he says is true. Is alex ruffling feathers again. Alex jones is my president being that we have a illegitmate president in the white house. Obama was born in kenya and now he is saying small biz owners yoy now the backbone of the economy are the problem. Obama needs to go now he was n.ot born in us

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
After spending quite a lot of time researching AJ at the behest of one of my friends for the last few days I have come to the conclusion that he is without a doubt an unbelievable fraud. The man knows one thing and he knows it well, he knows how to keep people living in fear of attacks that will never happen. I was listening to his slimy grainy voice rant over and over about false terrorism attacks going to happen and that peoples kids would be taken by force and that this would happen and that would happen and guess what? All absolute crap but he has never once post a retraction for any of the outrageous claims, he is just a fear-monger and a fraud out for peoples money.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
After spending quite a lot of time researching AJ at the behests of one of my friends for the last few days I have come to the conclusion that he is without a doubt an unbelievable fraud. The man knows one thing and he knows it well, he knows how to keep people living in fear of attacks that will never happen. I was listening to his slimy grainy voice rant over and over about false terrorism attacks going to happen and that peoples kids would be taken by force and that this would happen and that would happen and guess what? All absolute crap but he has never once post a retraction for any of the outrageous claims, he is just a fear-monger and a fraud out for peoples money.

but governments have used false terror attacks in the past. What
is a better way of getting people on your side? Also, bankers do pretty
much run everything. I wish there were more people like jones, having
the balls to stand up to these criminals.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

All I am doing is telling the impression of the man that I got, he has on countless occasions made wild allegations with specific timelines that have all come and gone without incident and not once had the character to put his hands up and say hey I was wrong. If anyone rings in to his show with criticism he lets them ask their question then proceeds to put them on hold and ridicule the person and they have no chance of rebuttal. That just contradicts everything he is talking about, censoring what people can say. If you dig enough into him you can see for yourself it's all there.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer

All I am doing is telling the impression of the man that I got, he has on countless occasions made wild allegations with specific timelines that have all come and gone without incident and not once had the character to put his hands up and say hey I was wrong. If anyone rings in to his show with criticism he lets them ask their question then proceeds to put them on hold and ridicule the person and they have no chance of rebuttal. That just contradicts everything he is talking about, censoring what people can say. If you dig enough into him you can see for yourself it's all there.

I have heard him many times say that he has been wrong, he never
has any pfoblems admitting that :/ Who cares if he, or his sources get
things wrong. At the end of the day, at least he is shouting about these
criminals, ibstead of living in a bubble like most people.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Well there is a LOT of times he has made statements that have blown up in his face and he tries to brush them off as wins in his category saying that what he has said made the difference, it is the simplest form of manipulation, make an outrageous accusation that won't come true and then when it doesn't he is the saviour of a nation. He has it down to a fine art as a way of getting rich. And even if anything he has said comes true it's a case of flinging enough sh*t till some of it sticks. Very simple plan but hard to pull off and is a compliment to him, but as far as being a man that stands up for the people, I do not believe it for one minute.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join