It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

END The Alex Jones GAME

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Alex is a different character. Extreme indeed. A rockstar with an ego? Yup but he would admit that. He enjoys his craft.

But I've heard him TRASH the vatican on many occasions while listening over the period of a few months. He has mentioned the child molestations and corruption in the ranks on several occasions that I can recall but stays away from bashing the religions best he can.

He angrily pumps the point till the listener has to change the channel, too, at times but I can't possibly imagine he's bought and sold out. He's not really selling anything, just releasing material in hopes some will buy but he releases just about everything to the public domain.

Alex is just a guy.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Seriously dude... for a thread supposedly about the evils of Alex Jones.... you sure do mention the Vatican a lot in it. Your "connection" between Alex Jones and the Vatican is tenuous at best. And in the end proof of nothing. You seem awful long on theory and pretty short on any kind of proof if you ask me.

Plus you're like a broken record.... blah blah blah blah blah Vatican.... blah blah blah blah Vatican.... blah blah balh blah blah Alex Jones blah Vatican.... blah blah blah Vatican.... ad nauseum. Ironic how that reminds me of the sort of tactics inflamatory talk show hosts use.... as an example... Alex Jones (i.e. if you say it loud and often enough people will buy into it.).

If you've got some kind of proof as to why the Vatican is the root of all evil, as you seem to believe, then by all means, lets have it. If not, then please give it a rest... the repetition is quite annoying.

If the worst accusation you can bring against the man is that he seems to ignore the Vatican as a source of conspiracy on his show, because one of the owners of Disney was affiliated with the Jesuits, and Disney owns ABC which owns the satellites that GCN uses to air Alex Jones' show.... then I for one think you're reaching a bit... and maybe trying a bit too hard. Maybe, just maybe, Alex Jones doesn't think the Vatican is all that newsworthy as it pertains to conspiracies? Maybe that explains why he doesn't mention it much? Labeling him a hypocrite because he has a connection to ABC... and thereby the Vatican?... by that logic you're a hypocrite too. You obviously are a football fan. Football is broadcast by ABC, which is owned by Disney... which has ties to the Vatican?... so you support (no matter how indirectly) that which you spend so much time spouting vitriol at.

Get a grip dude. You accuse people of following Alex Jones blindly, and then assume those same people are going to support your opinions and theories just as blindly. How insulting.

Good luck with your agenda

Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Your ideas are from sources that are readily discredited. From the ABC owned satellite connection, to the "Vatican Assassins," everything has been discredited. ABC owns the satellite feed but it does not own people who rent the thing, any more than the phone company owns you for using a telephone.

Do a skeptical Google search on these matters, and verify.

The reason why Alex Jones has so much credibility is simple. Everything is backed by hard news items that get no editorials.

Look up "Tuskegee experiment." If you think the government is so benign, and Alex Jones is giving you "disinformation," then look that up please. If you like Fluoride in the water, MSG in the food, and care more about phony global warming to stuff more money into the central banks than about things like GMO foods, who can help you?

I listen to Alex Jones, but I don't believe him at first, I look things up. Everything makes sense. But your sources do not pass the test. Again look up these people yourself, and why they are wrong, and from whom they are diverting attention.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by SkipShipman]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think Alex has been a very motivated TRUE REPUBLICAN, and he has had it with the Neocons, the NWO, the Bilderbergers (whatever they're called)...He has been on a mission to blow the lid wide open in order to awaken you and ME.
Sure, he's hyper and very passionate, and sometimes a little bit of him goes a long way, however, i have followed what he has written about and spoken about for years now, and HE is the only person, who has litteraly laid his life on the line for AMERICANS.

What he says, continues to develop every day, he is NO PSYCHIC at all, just a person who made it his business to find out and dig dip and investigate the state of the world so that he could report it. His hope is to BEAT THIS NWO.

I applaud him for all his efforts, for all his pictures and videos showing us the "camps" and behind the scene happenings that, will not only hurt a few of us--- It will hurt us all.

I also applaud him for telling law enforcement that they will NOT be saved by their "cool" uniforms, you know, the black intimidating hot ones they are wearing today, FOR THEY TOO WILL SUCCUMB TO THE NWO.

I think we are seeing without a doubt what he has preached, and investigated for years, and i salute the man.

He deserves respect and he deserves an "ear".

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

I showed you the connections. If you'd like to prove how they are not credible and do not hold any weight, be my guest. But if your only response is to shrug off what is presented to you without backing up your own claims, then you're only wasting your own time.

reply to post by SkipShipman

I think it's hilarious when people assume I don't know about the banks, fluoride, global warming, and everything else simply because I don't buy Alex Jones' half truths.

Perhaps me linking him to Disney and a Vatican conspiracy should have been your first clue of what I believe.

Some of you Jones fan boys are so blinded it's amusing.

reply to post by dgtempe

"HE is the only person, who has litteraly laid his life on the line for AMERICANS."

I really wish people would read the opening post before responding to it. It sort of gives you an idea of what you're responding to, and it prevents you from making a fool of yourself when you do respond.

If you'll go back and try to read it again, you'll see I mention William Cooper. William Cooper, whom Alex Jones likes to plagiarize, was killed under suspicious circumstances. So your attempt to glorify Alex Jones, who is still alive by the way, unlike William Cooper, is not only incorrect, but is an insult to a man who truly laid his life on the line for Americans.

Close out of InfoWars and look away from your Alex Jones posters for two seconds and do some real research, please.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

AlexJones Thread

Greetings... Just thought I'd mention that further info is now available at the above link... maybe some of you could also check it out and S&F it to get it going... good food for thought, don't you think....

PS. Maybe get the Google video seen more too....

Rgds

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

lol i entertained your speal to only find out that it is you that is telling half truths. Alex can name all the elite, so can I and you was not so ignorant you could too. Alex researches his info, the same as we all can. Alex isnt perfect, but it sounds like you are eric

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

the purpose of letting jones in bohemian grove (which is obviously what happened) is to DISTRACT his audience....

that is jones' purpose to sell his audience this worthless meaningless garb about the stupid rituals the elites have instead of fucusing of the REAL issues, and teh REAL truth.....all of the occultic stuff he's alwasy ranting about is pure distraction..

sure the elite practice satanism, and earth worship, and all kinds of random stuff... but its not worth talking about it is pointless

alex jones is a smokescreen to KEEP PEOPLE BUSY....so his handlers go scott free and business as usual....

he gives nuggets of turth and then spins you off into la-la land and you don't know what to think....thats disinfo 101.....

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
A lot of people seem to forget that this is a radio show and that's that.
I listen to AJ sometimes and just like any good radio listener I don't always agree with what he has to say but listen for the fun of it.
Just because not everything he says are 100% fact, or maybe even sometimes when he obviously makes stuff up it is still good entertainment.
When he says stuff I completely dissagree with it just reconfirms to myself what I believe in and for that alone it is interesting to listen in.

The problem is when people take him for every word as truth, .. or when people won't listen at all because he said one thing that they didn't agree with. It's just entertainment and occasionally good topics come up that he knows his stuff on. Some of his guests are interesting also.
AJ may be no know it all man even though sometimes he acts like he does (to fill air time and keep the show running) but he does help to wake people up even if it may be a loud rude awakening

Just like any radio personality, take it with a grain of salt and enjoy the program for what it is.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by souls

Others cover it.

Confessions of an Economic Hitman

Read the book "Confessions of an Economic Hitman".

If ppl around the world what their tax money was "really" being used
for they would freak the hell out.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Got banned over at prison planet,I never even had the time to have a polite or impolite argument,just replied to a few topics then boom came back and i can't even read the forums anymore,I bet all my posts have also been deleted.I'm an agnostic,anti-government,but woops...I said(i bet that's what got me banned)...that the fact that Bohemian Grove was exposed in the last years was to stir up religions.oh my god an individual thought,thought is a crime.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I listen to Alex Jones on and off. I find his style and delivery to be off-putting and make me change the channel. He would be more listenable if he did less of the histrionics.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Alright folks...here goes.

Just to be clear. I am not a shill or a disinfo agent. I do not work for the FBI, If I know how to use Google. If I know how to follow, watch, read, and study the news, that doesn't mean I work for the NSA.

It is not hard to find, follow and understand Alex Jones' "Facts"

They are real, because they are on the record. Plain and simple. Henry Kissinger is on the record, for authorizing and committing genocide in Cambodia. Illegal actions taking by the elite are all documented. Its in the paper everyday. In fact, I myself love to ATS for these reasons. You can find a headline or an article and basically, chase it.

Go to the Library, talk to an elderly person who has seen these things we are going through.

The evil in this world is so wicked that they rub it in your face and you know it. Look at what is accepted in the United States as just.

I have covered local news, world events and the trends of American liberty for the last eight years. I have given speeches, organized, studied, and so on, just like many other Americans. (Alex Jones, John Doe, Jane Smith, Jesse Ventura)

Why do this? hmmm. I guess because I care about the future.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Dear Atlatican,pleased to hear you say how you see Alex Jones. There are a supposedly many who slander him. And no, I mean no bad grammer in that statement," there are a supposedly many", that is true by the deception "some" are here only to deceive. True statements uncovered in declassified doc's concerning Gov't propaganda campaigns. Intel papers are set in position with "avatars" and a common goal to keep 'spin' what's happening on WWW's, that means throwing out some pretty foul smelling fish sometimes. But hte funny thing about this foul smelling fish is that it is usually the "False Flagg"
Anyway, I have heard so many people slander citizens of this planet who have only, truely, spoken the truth, that I went from a Christian to a Atheist to an Awaken Believer.
Fellow Earthlings, badguys who should be good and those sitting on the fence, "Wake Up".
There are those among us who will and do spread venom, learn your rights, practise them openly with each other and always be prepared, it's just natural.I will leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Stop splitting hairs, Alex is just putting info out there and - he gives everything away for free. Its not up to him what people do with it - and I'll tell you something else, you listen to his show and it frightens you or whatever, I've seen with my own eyes whats in store for you America - and it's a nightmare torn from the depths of hell that no amount of fear mongering from Alex will put it in proper proportions! But he's doing his damnedest to warn you ingrates!

Enjoy the little time you have left. Peace... while it lasts.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have yet to find an all round well known CTer who embraces EVERY CONSPIRACY known to man.

Alex is just like all the others.
He has his PET CONSPIRACIES that he focuses on and lets others focus on those theories that he a) doesn't believe in or b) that would take his time and energy away from his research that is his main hobby horse.

I think it's a bit ridiculous to malign Alex just because he doesn't subscribe to YOUR pet conspiracy theory.
Why not start your own show and focus on the Catholic Church, the Jesuits etc and let Alex focus in what he what he truly believes?

If you don't agree with Jones, fine. If you think he's an Agent, fine.
But I think because he doesn't spend time on the Catholic or Jesuit conspiracies is a pretty lame reason to malign him.

And as for selling the film, how do we know that Alex didn't sell it on the condition that it wasn't televised until after the stand off and they stiffed Alex by showing it?

I'm not a regular Alex listener but I do like his docos and have made copies and given them to friends and family who have found them interesting.
And most of Jones points can be veriified with a little research.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
with most things i tend not to throw the baby out with the bath water. although he does rant and push his own view of things, like putting words into the mouth's of those he interviews. I don't believe he is a disinfo agent. take what he says with a pinch of salt and look into what he says for yourselves. although I do have to admit visiting the prison Planet forum and they are all just AJ clones not even questioning him on any subjects, especially the global warming issues.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
In my opinion, Alex Jones is not a Zionist.

I've been following the 'truth movement' for a while now. When I was first 'waking up' I knew I would benefit from any information I could get. Even if it was all BS, because then at least I have herd that side of the story.

Molach as an owl - or a bull:
So, the bohemian grove guys updated their figure head... Woot. No conspiracy there. I think some of the 'Grovers' have the mind set of "If I think it's a bull, I think of bull#. So I'm going to say its an owl, to seem 'wise'.."

Anyway, they are twisted. It does not matter what they worship.

Alex Jones selling a tape:
Interesting... But I don't think his action was to purposely flame John Joseph Gray. I think Alex had the thought 'Any money is great for the truth movement. It means I can buy a ticket to the next Builderberg meeting, and I can film the event.'
But no. I found it interesting that in that link, that 'Jesus Christ has instructed me...'

Most people think Alex is a Zionist because he doesn't talk about them.

Well he has, and does. Do your research. Download coast to coast am interviews from like 2001. Basic really.

By all means he could be a Zionist, but you're going to need more proof.. and not just speculations... Or little things which you just haven't understood yet.
Alex doesn't talk about UFOs. I don't blame him. There's too much hoaxes. One day he might though, because there is also some proof.

Overall... All I am saying is... There *might* be a group of fake 'truthers' (which most people agree on) who go around making fake stuff up, which fits onto the current story of today, and even the past... So from your perspective it makes sense. But it's rally just another diversion. Is this another case of innocent liars?

If Alex is a Zionist... Take action. But I would advise that people get 100% factual proof before labeling someone the enemy.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This is stupid. Alex rarely talks about Bohemian Grove on his show. These days he's spending most of the show discussing mandatory swine flu vaccinations and the global warming fraud, which are pertinent subject matter, far from being a smoke screen. 90% of his show is hardcore info, the rest is joking around and talking about less relevant random stuff like Bohemian Grove, or doing fat cop boss hog impersonations in a Texas accent (hilarious).

You can tell Alex is legit by the tone of his voice. You can tell he's stressed and freaked out. It's hard to fake that kind of stuff every day. If he was a disinfo agent, he would have slipped up after so many years.

Hundreds of people on ATS wouldn't even be here if it weren't for Alex Jones. Alex even says it himself, "even if you think I'm a disinfo agent, everything I am saying is verifiable in mainstream news. I'm just showing you mainstream news."

[edit on 17-8-2009 by northexpedition]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join