It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

END The Alex Jones GAME

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Jones does a good job of collecting and archiving important news articles.
That's what he's best at.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IPCRESS
Jones does a good job of collecting and archiving important news articles.
That's what he's best at.

Yes however while the MSM says "mercury in the vaccines is good for you," Alex Jones places his editorial "mercury in the vaccines is not good for you, and it is in excess of EPA regulations." He also says "if you spilled vaccine on the floor, it becomes toxic waste."

So the OP is complaining about the "ABC owned," satellite link and various "guilt by association," things about the "Vatican," you get the obvious signal. Who does not like the Vatican, and why does your apparent source "Chick publications," never criticize anyone else?

Take Alex Jones as a warning, rather than dismiss his warnings when they are documented. And you say "they are not documented?" No, they are documented, and they are not "thin sources."

Who keeps things out of the news? The Vatican cannot even keep their sometimes falsely accused priests out of the news. One priest was accused of something as normal as a basketball coach patting someone. Later shrinks inflate the non incident. Some of them have been railroaded in court. So these are the all powerful "overlords?"

Alex Jones does correct statements and puts it on his front page, not on the back page. Face it you are being run, taxed, controlled, and you are in danger from these corporate-military-industrial greed and war promoters. They will take your pension fund too, whether you work for CENTCOM, or whether you are a private citizen repeating something.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by SkipShipman]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipShipman

So the OP is complaining about the "ABC owned," satellite link and various "guilt by association," things about the "Vatican," you get the obvious signal.

Thanks. I will try and catch up with the thread sometime tonight.
I have heard the standard criticisms of Jones, mostly that he is part of some "Christian Conspiracy," etc. It's all very speculative and pointless. I think a lot of people have been taking Dan Brown a little too seriously.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
Now, go back to watching that soap opera and Fox News.

It's funny how two dimensional you Alex Jones fans are.

You criticize Bush's "you're either with us or you're with the terrorists" statement, but then you railroad anyone criticizing Alex Jones and assume they watch FOX News and are obedient to the status quo.

"You're either with Alex Jones or you're with the terrorists"

Is that how it works? I either have to blindly accept what he says or I'm supporting the Bush administration and all it's bosses?

Let me ask you this: If I was a Bush supporter and watched FOX News, why, exactly, would I claim Alex Jones is a part of a Vatican conspiracy?

Did that ever occur to any of you who use the same, tired, overused response of people like me being supporters of the US Government and the status quo?

I thought people like that were sheep, watched FOX News, and didn't believe in conspiracies?

....yet I'm saying he's a part of a Vatican conspiracy.....?

Logical fallacy, much?

Step back, take a deep breath, put down your Alex Jones foam finger and think out a logical response next time.

I shouldn't have to prove to you who I do and don't support if I'm very plainly labeling Alex Jones as a mouth piece for "them", but clearly with some of you, it's not obvious enough and I have to go through these elaborate explanations just to make you realize how stupid and embarrassed you should feel because you failed to think clearly before hitting "Post Reply".

Read. Think. Use Common Sense.

It works. Trust me.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Jones is a disinfo agent

Actually, anyone who calls Jones a disinfo agent is a disinfo agent.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You are ridiculous.

Jones is allowed to have his own religious views, is he not? Well, he happens to be Christian, and he does NOT want to publicly admit to the Vatican conspiracy. Honestly, Jones leaves out one tiny pebble, not even a stone, because of his religious inclinations (which he ADMITS), and suddenly, he is in a Vatican conspiracy? He exposes the elaborate control network. He talks about the Illuminati and how humanity has been covertly controlled. He is EXPOSING the network. Vatican is part of the network. Thus, exposing the Illuminati, Skull and Bones, etc. Jones CANNOT be helping the ANY conspiracy, as the conspiracy is an interconnected web. You read me?

And, again, WHY does Jones leave out the Vatican? For the greater good, of course. To awaken the masses, and yet not destroy faith is Christ.

BTW, Christianity is NOT a conspiracy! The way the Church has hoarded all the knowledge IS.

So, by leaving this small piece out, which does not even affect the outcome of his message, he becomes part of a conspiracy, a GOOD conspiracy, to preserve faith in God and prevent his message from being misinterpreted.

And awakening the masses helps NO ONE (of the Elites). It slows their progress down.

And, again, Bohemian Grove infiltration is NOT fake. I shall prove it to you.

First, do some research and see for yourself that the Elite are obsessed with the Occult. Now, research it and see for yourself that Bohemian Grove is ACTUALLY a REAL place, and that occult activity ACTUALLY goes on there. Use sources besides Alex Jones. Having verified that, consider for yourself that Jones snuck through a forest to get to Bohemian Grove (NOT an easy task with Secret Service men, but altogether possible). Having bypasses main gate security checks, Jones is treated like an Elitist. Honestly, are they going to go around and ask random Elites for their ID card? Looking at all the evidence, I have a feeling Jones is for real. And, unfortunately, special effects and photoshop make it easy to shout "hoax", but don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Well, he happens to be Christian, and he does NOT want to publicly admit to the Vatican conspiracy.

FOX, CNN, ABC, and NBC happen to be owned by elitists and they do NOT want to publicly admit to their conspiracy.

I guess it's all OK now, right? As long as everyone doesn't want to expose their own kind, then it's alright!

And, again, WHY does Jones leave out the Vatican? For the greater good, of course. To awaken the masses, and yet not destroy faith is Christ.

Awakening the masses would include destroying established religion. Religion is nothing but a tool for them.

Clearly with some of you who "pursue the truth", your bias gets in the way. The big sticking point is religion. It occurs more frequently than anything else. Some of you people claim to "pursue the truth", yet you deny any involvement of religion in the very truth you pursue, all because of your bias religious views.

Real open minded.

First, do some research and see for yourself that the Elite are obsessed with the Occult.

First, actually read my post. Here are pieces of it for you:

It's funny how two dimensional you Alex Jones fans are.

You criticize Bush's "you're either with us or you're with the terrorists" statement, but then you railroad anyone criticizing Alex Jones and assume they watch FOX News and are obedient to the status quo.

"You're either with Alex Jones or you're with the terrorists"

Is that how it works? I either have to blindly accept what he says or I'm supporting the Bush administration and all it's bosses?

So, thetruth777, is that how it works? Either I fully support Alex Jones or I don't know what I'm talking about? I don't know anything about the occult, I don't know anything about any conspiracies, all because I don't support Alex Jones?

Now, research it and see for yourself that Bohemian Grove is ACTUALLY a REAL place, and that occult activity ACTUALLY goes on there.

Please, the superiority role you are playing is getting old. I'll post a few more pieces of my post:

Let me ask you this: If I was a Bush supporter and watched FOX News, why, exactly, would I claim Alex Jones is a part of a Vatican conspiracy?

Did that ever occur to any of you who use the same, tired, overused response of people like me being supporters of the US Government and the status quo?

I thought people like that were sheep, watched FOX News, and didn't believe in conspiracies?

....yet I'm saying he's a part of a Vatican conspiracy.....?

Logical fallacy, much?

Having bypasses main gate security checks, Jones is treated like an Elitist.

I thought he was this great evil fighter? I thought he was the voice of the people and the voice of alternative media?

And not one of these "elitists" know this is him?

Either they aren't very "elite", or he's not doing any damage.

I guess both are possible as well.

And, unfortunately, special effects and photoshop make it easy to shout "hoax", but don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

I'm quick to jump to conclusions? No, no, my friend. I'm not the one quick to jump to anything. It is you and everyone else who has "criticized" me for criticizing Alex Jones. All of you assume I'm some Bush lap dog because I criticize Alex Jones.

You all have that same "you're either with us or you're with the terrorists" mentality that you criticize Bush for saying. Except replace "us" with "Alex Jones".

It's very hypocritical. And given that, I'll post another section of my post:

Step back, take a deep breath, put down your Alex Jones foam finger and think out a logical response next time.

I shouldn't have to prove to you who I do and don't support if I'm very plainly labeling Alex Jones as a mouth piece for "them", but clearly with some of you, it's not obvious enough and I have to go through these elaborate explanations just to make you realize how embarrassed you should feel because you failed to think clearly before hitting "Post Reply".

Read. Think. Use Common Sense.

It works. Trust me.

There. You have now read my entire post that you failed to read before responding to me. I hope you enjoyed it.

Don't label me a "sheep" or "ignorant" until you find proof to suggest I am. Going against Alex Jones isn't proof that I am. It's proof that I don't need someone to tell me what to think and believe.

Alex Jones is not a God, I'm sorry to say. Stop portraying him as one, and stop assuming every "conspiracy theorist" bows down to his greatness.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If Christianity is a control tactic, then so is Satanism, right?

Elitists are involved in Satanism (an evil religion, but a religion), so why can't be "good people" be involved in Christianity? So, Christ was a hologram, alien, etc. but Lucifer is real?????

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I thought he was this great evil fighter? I thought he was the voice of the people and the voice of alternative media?

He infiltrated the Grove in 2000, and that was BEFORE he was widely known. And, honestly, is the Elite going to go sniffing for a traitor at the holiday retreat? And just about everything Jones says or documents (including what happens at the Grove) can be supported by a mountain of research. Honestly, what he documented at the Grove was not surprising; read up and learn about Cremation of Care. Unfortunately, if he went there in 1970, he would be believed, but now, thanks to "movie magic" even a genuine infiltration will be labeled hoax by disinfo agent like you. I have trust in Jones and believe he's serving the good purpose. He's kind of like me: learn about the activities of the Elite, but preserve faith in Christ, He's not perfect, and even admits so.

Honestly, the Vatican conspiracy is part of the greater conspiracy, which Jones DOES expose. So, be blinged by hte light or accept the truth!

P.S.

You all have that same "you're either with us or you're with the terrorists" mentality that you criticize Bush for saying. Except replace "us" with "Alex Jones".

Jones basically summarizes 70-75% of all conspiracy stuff you can find, so yes, either you believe him, or your place is NOT ATS!

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Elitists are involved in Satanism (an evil religion, but a religion)

Really....stop acting like I don't know this stuff. Simply because I do not approve of Alex Jones does not mean I don't know about every bit of this stuff. Stop acting like you are teaching me something new.

so why can't be "good people" be involved in Christianity?

I didn't say all Christians are evil, did I? No, I didn't. Stop putting words in my mouth.

I said established religion is used for control.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

One more thing... Jones in not God of conspiracy theories, but he sure is father of the 9/11 Truth Movement!

Can't see how he's lying. (been researching for 3 months)

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

And, honestly, is the Elite going to go sniffing for a traitor at the holiday retreat?

Yes, and they didn't find one.

even a genuine infiltration will be labeled hoax by disinfo agent like you.

Yep, I'm a disinformation agent because I hold a different opinion

You guys oppose the US Government for claiming "you're either with us or you're with the terrorists."

So you guys turn around and basically say "you're either with Alex Jones or you're with the terrorists."

Then the US Government cracks down on freedom of speech and you guys oppose it.

Then you turn right around and label anyone who doesn't agree with you a "sheep" or a "disinformation agent"

You're no better than they are.

Jones basically summarizes 70-75% of all conspiracy stuff you can find, so yes, either you believe him, or your place is NOT ATS!

You're no better than they are.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

William Cooper predicted 9/11 first. Alex Jones uses that as his claim to fame and gives no credit after basically stealing what Cooper said word for word.

Yet people don't think he's a fraud and think he's this almighty all knowing "father of the Truth Movement"

Had William Cooper not been killed mysteriously shortly after 9/11, I'm sure he would have been the father of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

William Cooper is legit. Alex Jones is a fraud.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I know Jones is partly a fraud, a "controlled-opposition", an effort to steer people away from the Jesuit controlled Vatican which you have mentioned (among other things), but Jones's website serves some uses, it has helped some people wake up to the reality that society is controlled by evil megalomaniacs working to a particular agenda. You will probably find that few people on this website know the true history or power of the Jesuit Order or realise that they are at the head of the Illuminati, in fact most people don't even know that the original name for the Jesuits was a translation of "Illuminati" before the Pope changed their name to "Society of Jesus".

I wonder why you chose the words "Ron Paul 2008" for your mood, considering you know about Alex Jones, and Alex Jones is a big supporter of Ron Paul. Paul is another fraud, another "controlled-opposition", maybe he is the best of the bad lot in the run for president, but I will assume you know he is also not a true patriot.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by golddragnet]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well, Jones DOES mention the Illuminati, and how they controlled humanity.

And he is doing too much damage to the Establishment (SO MANY PEOPLE WAKING UP) to be "controlled opposition".

Remember, he mentions the Illuminati, how they controlled humanity, and the plans for NWO. Just think about it, Jesuits/Illuminati are in the same Network as Bilderberg and Trilateral. And, listen to this guy. He gives the latest updates on corruption and oppression. And watch his documentaries. This guy "knows too much" and "says too much". Also, he started being radio host 30+ years ago. We can call him the continuation of Bill Cooper. Alex Jones is the 21st century equivalent of Bill Cooper, with the exception that he stole one idea and the fact that he documents almost everything he says. Yes, he stole an idea, but no, he's not a fraud.

Also, comparing Jones to Bill can be quite interesting. Bill said that NWO will be the result of the Cold War; that global population reduction will be achieved by 2000. With people waking up (mostly by Cooper) that became impossible. Now, the gig is the War on Terror. Interesting how the plans change.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Alex Jones is the Rush Limbaugh of the conspiracy theorist movement, and just as cancerous. People should always remember that the fact that a guy shares similar esoteric interests with you doesn't prevent him from being a shameless, wreckless, megalomaniac.

[B]100% Agree with OP.[/B]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Anyone that believes anything 100% is a fool.
Doubt everything, but dont turn paranoia, take things for what they are not what they seem, its as easy as that.

that aside, my take on Alex jones is this:

he presents a picture of a system we need to defeat in a language even dumb people understand, ( this might or might not be why so ridiculous statements have been made in this thread, but that is not for me to say as a new member so take it purely as personal speculation ), my point is that wether he tells the truth or not is partly irrelevant, i know for a fact that people i have shown some Alex Jones stuff to are far more easily convinced of the existence and possibilities for conspiracy theories, holding truth than if you show them some michael Tsarion or watched the Nürnburg trials DVD collection while surfing the net for proof of evil master plans, they call you a nut case and erase your number...

personally i prefer to use bill hicks as the first one ^^

flame away haters, and for those capable of independant thought, which means not believing all that crap those crazy bastards living in a world constructed by lies ( that means everyone ) spew out, lets keep enjoying that we can wonder so much about this seemingly pathetic world. ^^

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Hellbringer]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Dudes, listen to his show. He starts all calm and cool and gradually works his way to a panic. He knows that whoever fires the first bullet will lose.

Did you know that on December 31st 1999 he told everyone nuclear reactors were all shutting down and russia was preparing missles? well everyone watch this series

youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Alex Jones is clearly the modern Mockingbird imo.

When he manages to herd large masses of awareness raising people and have them arressted it really ticks me off.

Despite my feelings towards his overall intentions, he has done some great work with his movies for understanging pieces of the truth.

I appreciate the OP post - it covered a lot of evidence.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by 1nelove]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This Thread = Epic Fail

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join