It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

END The Alex Jones GAME

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Isn't his show public access? Anybody is entitled to use public access, it is a protected right. I think you just need to take a training class and pay some fees. But Alex has mentioned lots of times that they are trying to get him off the air and have come close to doing so a few times.

However, I am worried Alex is a sell out along with Jack Blood, their sites are plastered with Google ads and what not, that disheartens me, especially when he mentions how much he hates Google. Also I noticed that he does not have Michael Ruppert book: Crossing the Rubicon on his site, that is a good book, and it is sad that it is not offered because the supposedly got into a riff recently.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RexxCrow
they are trying to get him off the air and have come close to doing so a few times.

If they wanted to do that, it would have been done by now.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If the man can have worthy time on T.V and publish so many videos he is a fraud.

Example;

In the U.K recently we had a documentry on 9/11 conspiracies. I WAS SHOCKED to see the truth laid out on terrestial Television with no argument...of course then in the last 15 minutes they had 3 goverment controlled man whores who claimed to be this or that, rip them apart.

If A.J can do so much filming it's because he is not a real problem. Sure the man is pushing some heavy facts but "they" know he is all money and simply relaying to 'nuts' what 'nuts' already knows.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by amanbuthimself]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by amanbuthimself

Maybe the government's just taking the angle that if you want to really see something take off, persecute it. I think they much rather not lend credence to AJ by throwing him in jail or what not.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I know AJ and have known him for years.

He is a publicity whore extraordinaire. He could give Paris Hilton lessons.

BoGro is NOT fake- he really did go in there. He also secretly taped some military stuff in Brooksville, FL before that.

IF he is a disinfo agent, I believe he is an unwitting one. Alex isn't very smart, but he has this savant like quality in that he will hear something and repeat it as if it is his own idea. He acts like he is the first person to discover the Hegelian dialectic for goodness sake! I don't think he is even aware that he is doing it. He talks about verifying his sources, but trust me, it is VERY easy to get into his organization and feed him info/ideas. He has a high turnover rate among staff b/c he is a drama queen and a serious PITA.

He is very good on the microphone or in front of a camera, but in person-- not so much.

The Gergen thing was real too, and I gotta give him credit for that , it was freaking hilarious.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I just saw endgame via youtube, It is scary, but whats even more scary, is that we will never do anything about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
AJ appeals to the fringe and the government know that. This so called fringe exist's in all societies and is labelled "Nut Jobs" or "Crackpots" so they never really gain any mainstream support even if what they say is the truth.

I have personally done experiments on people regarding 911 truth and other conspiracies and they just don't want to know. If you bring anything irrefutable to their attention ( WTC7 ) then they just don't care that they are lied to.

All they are interested in is things like sporting results, stock market tips, boating and fishing spots, next party location, next holiday destination, how to spend the paycheck in advance ect.......

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hey, no matter how much the hero, everybody has to carry some humanity around with them.

I expect Alex to have his faults. That doesn't mean that 80% of what he is talking about isn't 80% true. (Those are the figures I would put it at)

Now, as far as those who believe him completely, well... that's their fault for being gullible and non-critical.

ALWAYS keep your head screwed on straight, no matter who you're talking or listening to.

There are no saints, gods, or heroes in this world. We are all only human.

This is why I do not advocate rule by a minority, because the collective wisdom of this human race of ours is far more intelligent and wise than any one person can be.

All that's left is for us to stop fighting with each other, realize we all come from the same place, and start talking again.

We need open lines of communication between our brothers and sisters more than anything.

Without each other we are alone, and easily managed.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by amanbuthimself

There's a video by David Shayle on 911 and the BBC, referring to that exact "documentary". It's critical of it, but worth watching.

Link here:
video.google.com...

The statement I found most interesting was that in the BBC documentary they said that there are over 50 different conspiracy theories about 911. This rebuttal says that the official theory is a conspiracy theory too, and those who have a problem with it aren't trying to prove 50 alternative theories, but only that the 1 "official" theory ISN'T RIGHT.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Give it a rest, mate. Alex Jones has done more research and helped to expose government fraud more than anyone I know to be honest.

You seem angry that there is someone out there who is succesfull at exposing government black-ops and the like.

Stop the jealousy and focus your hatred on the people screwing this world... I find it laughable that you would be so butt-hurt about a legitimate radio talk-show host.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thistle
I know AJ and have known him for years.

He is a publicity whore extraordinaire.

He's a radio host...

I don't understand what angers people about this. His job is to get people to listen. And what he has exposed with his most recent documentaries is EXTREMELY important.

I honestly think this is jealousy and nothing but. I feel sorry for the lot of you who hate a man simply because he's passionate, has done research and wants to expose that research.

Sad.

Alex Jones is the man.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by amanbuthimself
If the man can have worthy time on T.V and publish so many videos he is a fraud.

What a disgusting attitude.

I'm amazed with the lot of you.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

Well, first you have to differentiate right and wrong before you "do something" about it. A blind revolution would be a terribly detrimental action to the "good" cause, because it would further allow the likes of "them" to demonize you in the public eye. Revolution and even "direct action" is quite the double edged sword.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'd still go with the theory that he might be a Reptoid!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
I'd still go with the theory that he might be a Reptoid!

Good one, lol

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
reply to post by tac109

Well, first you have to differentiate right and wrong before you "do something" about it. A blind revolution would be a terribly detrimental action to the "good" cause, because it would further allow the likes of "them" to demonize you in the public eye. Revolution and even "direct action" is quite the double edged sword.

---------------------------------------

The idea that anyone has to do something about right and wrong has been fed to us for eons as the truth.

The powers that be depend on you believing that it is your job to do something about the things that are wrong or spend yourself doing good in an evil world because they are in charge of defining both concepts in terms of practical meaning for you.

People should learn how to manifest spiritual power and overcome the world because it does not belong to us and we can never change that.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by newday]

[edit on 31-12-2007 by newday]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
3 things to know about Mr. Jones.

1. He has NO tact.
2. He brings up great points and evidence that WE (ATSers) are unable to get why?...
3. He has balls.

Also, he seems like a frustrated individual. He knows that there is crap going down in the world and secretly he knows there is nothing he can do about it, so he just makes a big loud noise and rally up people to see th truth cause it makes him feel like he's doing something, I wish he were able to, but no one is. The best thing we can do right now is head over to the "Survival" thread and figure out how to out last the impending doom for the U.S., survive till the over throw dies out.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
wow
alex may not be perfect....ARE YOU??....
I know I`m not.

He helped open my eyes so damn much thats it nuts.

you can`t expect every little single thing to be 110% true.

can you blame him for being so over the top sometimes.....no....
considering the gravity of the subject matter and that it
involves The Entire Global Population

and our certain demise.
ciao buddy
your thread is Propaganda

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Alex Jones reveals things THEY do not want you to know. He tries to reach the public not only for fame, but also for public awareness. And, if you paid attention, he infiltrated Bohemian Grove BEFORE he went public, and, just as you mentioned, only because of his contacts high up. He HAS contacts high up, and I think he is a big traitor (at least to the Elitists). And as far as him being part of the Agenda, HOW is public awareness part of the Agenda? The plan to stage civil war and declare martial law? Any easier and safer (to the Elite) ways of doing that? Jones has made his fair share of enemies, and you are one. Now, go back to watching that soap opera and Fox News.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Also, Jones doesn't bash the Vatican because he's Christian.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join