It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

END The Alex Jones GAME

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Fair enough. Thanks for the response. I just want to finish by saying that Alex Jones really has no responsibility to connect "All" the dots for us. As long as the things that he is reporting on are true. It is on "us" to verify that they are and then to dig deeper if we want to connect even more dots. Maybe there will be other people like "you" that would care enough to provide us with "more" facts and data that will help dig a little deeper.

I agree with you though. Alex Jones is barely scratching the surface on this stuff. I'm sure that "The rabbit hole" gets much deeper then what he is telling us. But maybe we just need more people like "you" that would be willing (or brave) enough to tell the rest of us of the things that even Alex Jones isn't even willing to report on.

Thats simple enough right? Alex Jones owes us nothing other then making damn sure that at least his FACTS are correct. All we need now is "more" people that will do even "more research" and inform the public of things that even Alex Jones hasn't or for some reason wont report on. Maybe you will?

[edit on 31-10-2007 by hero_25]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say.

You said something to the effect of involving religion in a conspiratorial argument would basically turn people away, but was this not what our own government did when proving it's case about 9/11? It involved Islam, and people ate that right up.

So what I'm saying is, maybe it has more to do with people being hypocrites than it being about the religion, because if you mention an Islamic "conspiracy", the ignorant will believe it. But if you mention a Christian or Catholic "conspiracy", people will turn away, as if those religions are innocent over the course of their history.

Besides that, it would be next to impossible to prove.

Prove? Yes. Create reasonable doubt? No. There's enough out there. If I can find it, then surely Alex Jones can.

reply to post by hero_25

I don't want the spotlight, as far as public speaking goes. That's not my thing. Stage fright type reaction to it.

But hey, if I ever put together an archive or something of researched things and he helps promote my archive/website, rather than ignoring me because of the Vatican stuff that definitely would be on there, then I'd be more than happy to drop my personal issues with the guy.

[edit on 10/31/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I thought EndGame was excellent my only critic is that there is no info regarding the spiritual side of what is going on.

The purely physical or material point of view is as bad as the purely spiritual both are necessary for an individual to have like two eyes in your head you need them both to focus properly.

Mankind have been slaves spiritually for thousands of years which leads me to think though EndGame is informative with regard to the coming physical enslavement it doesn’t offer any real action for people to take that can change the situation or prevent the holocaust in anyway.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I think your right to your opinion is sacred. I think most here just want to understand the passionate nature of your statements. I may not agree, but that is not the issue. I, as many would defend your right to that opinion with our lives.

Well he's dead so I don't know how envious he is now.

This is happening WAY to often, and not really questioned enough. Bless those who would say truth with a gun to their hearts. I did not catch that fact, but now remember you telling us this earlier. I'm afraid I added to your frustration. Sorry for that.

Yeah it's a symbol for the Society of Jesus. I'm basically trying to make the point that the Jesuits, or Vatican, are involved in a "New World Order" plan.

I may be repeating myself, but I did think it was an appropriate message in its combined meanings. Nicely done.

Also let me add that Alex Jones is just part of my own personal research, as for many I suspect. If any of these peoples words where taken from my search for understanding I would be up in arms for freedoms lost. I believe most are reacting to you on this impression of Jones that he should be taken from our right to listen to him and decide for ourselves.

I see that the manor in which you stated your concerns left such an impression. I understand your arguments and only wish to defend my right to continue to keep Jones on my reading/listening list, if only for the more extreme answers to the questions we all are asking. But, there was no threat here except the danger of missing your points by reacting and not discussing.

Thank you for defending your own right to your opinion in the face of such reactions. I will continue to listen to all however. Boycotting nothing. I have to to be complete so I can believe my own perceptions.

You might be drawing more to Alex's work ironically. You probably know this now.

ZG

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Prove? Yes. Create reasonable doubt? No. There's enough out there. If I can find it, then surely Alex Jones can.

But he doesn't have to go down that road, that's what I'm saying. It's a road filled with many perils, and he knows this. In the grand scheme of things, it's pointless and very likely would be detrimental to his message.

I say if you can prove the Vatican connection the same way AJ has gone about proving what he preaches, then fire it up.

Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I say if you can prove the Vatican connection the same way AJ has gone about proving what he preaches, then fire it up.

I agree.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
To Novus,
Why so much protest now, at this point, during the darkest political moves ever toward a commercial North American union? Why would anyone agree with this, Novus? Are you suggesting that All in the (American) Family are thriving?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

I was perhaps a little too blunt in my opening post when I said "boycott" him. I understand that probably was taken as pretend he doesn't exist.

My overall message was to question him and don't take everything he says as complete fact without first going and doing your research. If what he said is fact, and you've proved it with research, then that's really the best you could possibly ask for, because now you know the complete truth. But simply doing a drive by InfoWars, skimming through the text and saying "well, that's the truth" and going about your day as if you got a truthful scoop of today's news, that's rather dangerous.

That's really what I wanted to say, but in the end, I probably did do more to promote him than anything

I guess that would mean I'm a disinformation agent still, but this time, I'm employed by Alex Jones, and my mission is to bash him to increase traffic to his site...

reply to post by Dr Love

Well, like I said, it's hard to prove. They're quite good at what they do.

But I can give reasonable doubt. And that's what I'm going to try to do.

To bridge the gap between reasonable doubt and proof, you have to present both sides of the argument and even be a skeptic of your own information. That'll, of course, increase credibility.

So, with the lack of hard evidence regarding the Vatican, I'll have to take that route.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by I-330
Why so much protest now, at this point, during the darkest political moves ever toward a commercial North American union?

Would it be better to wait until after the NAU is formed?

Why would anyone agree with this, Novus?

Well, the information I posted in the first post was found by some of the most intelligent people I know, and it was enough for them to have doubts about Alex Jones' motives and sincerity, so I figured that maybe if people on ATS were interested in getting the other side of a story, in this case Alex Jones, then at the very least, people would look at it and consider it even if they didn't agree in the end.

I guess I was way off on that one.

Are you suggesting that All in the (American) Family are thriving?

I'm not sure what you mean by "All in the (American) Family"

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
reply to post by ZeroGhost

My overall message was to question him and don't take everything he says as complete fact without first going and doing your research.

I could not agree more. So the credo might be...

"Question ALL authority, lest our minds be only vestigial meat computers."

Believe me, I listen to everyone with a grain of salt the size of a planet.

But listen to all you can.

ZG

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What a ridiculous thread and I almost just glossed over it because of the obviously biased title. BUT, curiosity got the best of me unfortunately and since I've wasted time already reading through this I thought I would go ahead and ask you a question Novus.. and btw? The only thing you have done so far is reinforce the respect I already had for Alex Jones and it doesn't look like you or your supporters will be eroding any of it any time soon.

The question I have?

You've called Alex a liar more than once here.. now I'm calling you out. Please be specific about these so called lies.. In fact, why don't you give us your top three and let's focus on those eh? Please be specific and offer up some proof.

I really don't care about anything Alex might 'be leaving out' I.E.. I'm not going to debate context or semantics with you at this point. I'm talking about stuff that Alex has supposedly OUTRIGHT lied about...

I'll be watching.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Mr. Jones is motivated by two things; one is garnering attention and the other is the acquisition of money -- both are connected.

There is no reason to assume that he is purposefully presenting information he knows conclusively not to be factual. On the other hand, it is embarrassingly easy to divert and direct the attention of someone such as him. All one need do is show him how "it" will make him money and literally dictate what he says.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Stcola, that's pretty sad. It's been shown time and time again how ridiculous your assertion is. For example, if what you say is true, why would Alex make his films available for FREE on google video and other similar sites?

Oh well, you've made it on my ignore list.

Way to go.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ViewFromTheStars

Lie #1: Alex Jones likes to say he predicted 9/11

Wrong! William Cooper did in June of 2001. Alex Jones did in July of 2001.

Watch this video about Cooper predicting it in June. (I believe that's the correct one. Tell me if it's not. My sound is messed up, so I can't verify for myself.)

Lie #2: Y2K

You can listen to the audio in my opening post and compare that to what you know now about what happened during the "Y2K"...which is nothing.

Lie #3: Myspace moderator admits PrisonPlanet censorship is Myspace Policy

Remember that one? Read it here.

Here's a portion of that article: "In a telling slip-up, a MySpace moderator has admitted that it is MySpace.com policy to censor and filter out posts containing links to the Prison Planet.com website, adding that the MySpace server automatically blocks such information."

They go on to say in the article that this moderator isn't employed by Myspace, he merely monitors the message board on Myspace.

Nowhere did he "admit" it's Myspace policy to censor and filter out posts containing links to PrisonPlanet. And even if he did "admit" it, this moderator has as much do with Myspace policy as I do, so he wouldn't know anything about it.

Spam filters look for URL's. Mass sending of a URL sets off flood alerts and the server bans that URL. I'm sure the mods here can vouch for that system. It's along the same lines as the language filters.

And by the way, his websites don't get censored. They still work on Myspace, at least for me. And in that same article, the part about Ron Paul being censored...Ron Paul has two profiles that I know about, so what sense does it make that he's censored in the bulletins?

Those three are outright lies despite very obvious and simple ways of verifying them before they're spewed from your mouth or website.

There's no way he wouldn't know William Cooper predicted 9/11 first.

There's no way he wouldn't know that nothing ever came to be with the Y2K thing, and even if it did, it wasn't even close to as dramatic as he made it out to be in that audio.

And there's no way he wouldn't know that Myspace doesn't censor his websites. The fact that he has a Myspace page disproves that.

So there's the three you asked for. I expect excuses for each.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So you expect excuses eh? Well, you've sure put alot of them out yourself in this thread have you not?

Excuses aside, let's get started.

Supposed lie #1..

I don't know enough I'm afraid about William Cooper to argue this with you but he is interesting to say the least and I will spend a little time researching him out. Ask yourself this question though: I'm sure there were ALOT of people who 'knew' about 911 ahead of time but did any of them put "it out there" like Alex did? Like I said, I'm not going to debate semantics with you. Alex was/is a journalists with a strong media presence..William Cooper was not.

Sorry but lie #1 is still "supposed".

Supposed lie #2..

I listened to the little clip of the Alex Jones bashing over Y2K and that's all it was, mindless bashing/lynching. Did Alex beat the drums a little too hard and perhaps overexagerate? yea.. that's his style but he did not once come out and say Russia was going to nuke the US over Y2k. (Yea, I know what your getting at) Fact: The POTENTIAL for something serious occuring during Y2K was present and Alex was just reporting it in his usual style.. was he lying? NO.

Sorry but lie #2 was not a lie. Get it straight.

Supposed lie #3..

And there's no way he wouldn't know that Myspace doesn't censor his websites. The fact that he has a Myspace page disproves that.

This pretty much illustrates that your argument concerning this matter is boxed and circular. Just because Alex still has a Myspace account does NOT disprove any censorship occuring up to this point. Censorship is not always absolute so stop generalizing.

I don't care about the moderator, his employment status with Myspace or what he knew about Myspace policy.. Fact is prisonplanet.com was span/banned by Myspace servers and if you didn't notice, you were just rehashing Alex's already honest statement:

www.infowars.com...

The excuse given is that prison planet.com is used so many times that MySpace's servers automatically classify it as spam and ban it - but this is neither justified or believable. We have managed multiple MySpace accounts for well over a year and continually are forced to delete the same spam advertising and assorted trash that repeatedly finds its way to our inbox and on our profile comment board.

So your spinning your wheels.. since you are quick to believe the explanation of "prison planet being used too many times and triggering spam status" why don't you please tell us how the other spam he talks about found it's way into his mailbox? Hmm.. didn't think you could. Oh.. let me guess. Alex is lying about that? before you try that one let me tell you first hand I know ALL about spam on Myspace and it has NOTHING To do with Alex Jones whatsoever.

Sorry but lie #3 is still a "supposed" lie.

Ok.. try again.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

There's Alex Jones fans with good responses, and then there's your response.

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
Ask yourself this question though: I'm sure there were ALOT of people who 'knew' about 911 ahead of time but did any of them put "it out there" like Alex did?

Complete distortion of what is at hand. We're talking about William Cooper and Alex Jones.

What does it even matter if others knew beforehand?
We're talking about who said it first, so logically, if someone didn't say something, that would exclude them from the debate.

What we're discussing is Alex Jones bringing up that he predicted it. Predictions really imply being the first one to say it and having your unique reasons why you made such a prediction.

Did others know about 9/11 before it happened? Definitely. Did someone say it before William Cooper and Alex Jones? Possibly, but I've never seen it.

So now it comes down to William Cooper and Alex Jones, and who said it first. William Cooper said it one month before Alex Jones.

So, I'm sorry, but you lose on this point. Lie #1 is correct.

Fact: The POTENTIAL for something serious occuring during Y2K was present and Alex was just reporting it in his usual style.. was he lying? NO.

Yes, it was present. But Alex Jones in that clip was announcing things saying they had already HAPPENED. He wasn't saying this, this, and this could happen. He was saying this, this and this DID happen. He was reporting "news". This "news" was completely fabricated.

So, I'm sorry, but once again, you're wrong. Lie #2 is in fact correct. Get it straight.

Just because Alex still has a Myspace account does NOT disprove any censorship occuring up to this point.

I like this.

I'll respond with this:

Just because Alex releases his videos on Google for free does NOT disprove any theories that he's in it for the money.

See how that works? It's along the same line of logic, whether you can see it or not.

I don't care about the moderator, his employment status with Myspace or what he knew about Myspace policy.. Fact is prisonplanet.com was span/banned by Myspace servers

He's not "employed" by Myspace! Didn't you read? Not only did the moderator himself say he's not employed by Myspace, but it even says it in that article that he's not.

Fact is prisonplanet.com was banned because the URL's were making too many hits on the server. The server took it as a flood, and it banned it. That's what servers do.

The fact that before and after that incident you can still post prisonplanet links completely disproves what you and him are saying.

since you are quick to believe the explanation of "prison planet being used too many times and triggering spam status" why don't you please tell us how the other spam he talks about found it's way into his mailbox?

I have no doubt he gets spam in his mailbox. But what you're not understanding is URL's get banned. THE URL'S GET BANNED.

Individual junk mail isn't noticed by the servers unless you use the little option "Mark as Spam" to mark it as spam. From there, it is banned by the server once it is reviewed.

Bulletins, though, are quite different, because most people don't add these bot accounts. So since bot accounts don't post bulletins, and since you have to be on someone's friends list to even view a bulletin, the difference between bulletin spam and mailbox spam is different.

There are, I'd say, at least a million people on Myspace that post prisonplanet URL's. What if he has a "breaking news" story, and every one of those people rush to post it in a bulletin? You don't think that'd trigger a flood alert?

Please...

Thank you for attempting what ever it is you just tried to do, but you're wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Stcola, that's pretty sad. It's been shown time and time again how ridiculous your assertion is. For example, if what you say is true, why would Alex make his films available for FREE on google video and other similar sites?

Oh well, you've made it on my ignore list.

Way to go.

I'm sorry to see that you've placed me in your ignore list (not being sure what that is).

Have you had a chance to experience the density of commercial advertising on these web sites of his?
www.prisonplanet.com...
www.infowars.com...
Many of them are deceptively hidden as faux news headlines within categories of similar headlines to solicit an unethically inflated number of clicks from visitors.
A simple peek deeper, and we see prisonplanet.tv...
Or even infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net...
And www.infowars.net...
And you need to buy tickets for www.originalalamo.com...

Now, before you ignore me again, no one begrudges a man for earning a living from hard work. And even, no one should begrudge a man for doing well from a career of hard work. I'm just illustrating the point of my first contribution to this chat, and showing you there are reasons to doubt altruism.

But sadly I believe you completely missed my point in your rapid fire defense of the Jones personality cult. Perhaps I should be more clear.

When a person relies on his popularity for his income, he must constantly further the means that promote said popularity.

In the case of Mr. Jones, those means are a need for increasingly controversial material. He has caught himself in a never-ending cycle of needing to one-up himself.

With this in mind, it becomes increasingly easy for the salaried provocateur to stealthily submit tantalizing material.

Once a stealthy provocateur is a trusted source of material that feeds the cycle, misinformation can be easily disseminated through Mr. Jones.

Certainly for the wise students of conspiracy on this website, I do not speak of anything of which you're unaware. Make no mistake, this sequence of events has happened, will happen again, and happens with a degree of frequency that would startle you.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
OK; I'm going to make this simple; - I got into all of this (interest in conspiracies) by being seriously concerned with what is happening to our world (deforestation, environmental degradation, many people like my mother dying every year from smog, etc, because I was looking for all sorts of proof-material to use in my music (samples of speech), and I came across disclosureproject.org , & I was shaken to the core with anger/sadness & a desire to get this out the the masses when I saw the 2001 press conference video proving beyond a doubt that we don't need oil, never did, & with 911, etc, the carbon tax, & the INCREDIBLE tyranny we face, Alex could've made a stronger point by simply saying "They want to eliminate 80% of us, when we could be eliminating 80% of world poverty & the threat of pollution, & population would NEVER be a problem, but he had to RUIN a great film, ENDGAME by including his half-baked, uneducated opinions on Global Warming, just because the corruption of environmentalists in government confuse him. - I actually prepared a great thing to say, called the AJ radio show, & HE HUNG UP ON ME! - A person who says 'we'll take your calls" isn't for freespeech if he hangs up on you. - It's someone who is not a real man, to admit he made a REALLY BAD mistake... - I HAD respect for him, & wanted to be his friend, & It's sad that I miss the AJ show now, because every time I hear him bash global warming, I almost break my computer, so... Better not listen to him anymore... It's a REAL shame too, because many people listen to him, & he is basically saying we should keep driving SUVs, & supporting one of the reasons people are dying in Irak, for the oil.

- I want to have a link to his site on my site, criticalunity.org... but I think I will only with a warning about the misconceptions within, or what should I do??? He's so hard-headed, & has never responded to my contacts.

And here is my first post, regarding clarifying the simplicity of the global warming "debate" & my most important post, in my opinion; As AJ said about endgame; This is my greatest work so far ;-)
AJ is COMPLETELY WRONG to have put his OPINION of climate change into a great film, thus ruining it, basically.
(AND I HOPE HE READS THIS HIMSELF)!
I thought Alex Jones was great until he indicated his IQ seems to be not so far off the par with mud, himself, as he totally ruined a GREAT new documentary; ENDGAME by including his uneducated opinions about global Warming. - He always says "plants breath CO2, but what he is overlooking is the fact that even if it were just pure, natural CO2 vanalizing what used to be pure, clean air; that would still be a problem ,for it would be an imbalance. - But the simple fact is it is Carbon MONOXIDE, along with thousands of other toxins that make it not only difficult for plants to absorb CO2, it is toxifying our own bodies... - Oh, and during this point in our Solar Systems development, the sun should have a long-term trend of cooling, over the next billions of years, and if the other planet's caps are melting, it's only a short-term solar flare/ magnetic effect that COULD be causing some climate change here, but making it worse by continuing to be slaves to the oil industry because people love to deny everything except their own opinions is SERIOUSLY dangerous to all life on this planet. - Natural climate change, (caused by sun, because due to ice-core samples, isotopes indicate it in fact has NEVER been this hot in 18000 years) could bring us close to a threshold of extinction, & pollution will guarantee it.
- He is misinforming, but I don't think it's intentional, unless - Oh, he does? He has shares in an oil company... Go figure... - On another level, he can be free to believe in religion, but that doesn't do anything for our spiritual development, which we will need in order to WAKE UP!
- New World Views; NOT New World Order!!!

Thanks,
D

[edit on 1-11-2007 by criticalunity]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by criticalunity

Good post

Can you tell me what he said about Global Warming in that video, and what he has said in regards to oil and driving SUV's etc.?

I haven't seen it yet, and I can't see it till my speakers get fixed. But I'd like to know what he said because, as I said earlier, in an interview with David de Rothschild, Rothschild mentioned stocks that Alex has in oil companies. So if he's saying things that are anti-global warming theory and pro-buying oil, it's starting to become clear where his motives come from.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The full show of Alex Jones, 061707klbJBB.wmv or something, so everyone can check for themselves.

The one I used in the youtube vid is between 42nd and the 43rd minute.

2nd Upload
Part 1 rapidshare.com...
Part 2 rapidshare.com...
Part 3 rapidshare.com...
Part 4 rapidshare.com...
Part 5 rapidshare.com...

3rd Upload
Part 1 www.megafileupload.com...
Part 2 www.megafileupload.com...
Part 3 www.megafileupload.com...
Part 4 www.megafileupload.com...
Part 5 www.megafileupload.com...

1st Upload (possibly no US Access)
files-upload.com...
files-upload.com...
files-upload.com...
files-upload.com...
files-upload.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TaLoN.NL

Care to indicate which particular show you're giving links to so people know?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join