It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

END The Alex Jones GAME

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Geese, I personally just want to say THANKS to guys like ALEX JONES for at least pointing me in the right direction. Come on... you don't have to believe everything you hear, but the real scary thing is that I (and still Millions of other people) knew NOTHING about this stuff! I never knew ANYTHING about ANY of the 9/11 stuff or the Bilderberg Group or Bohemian Grove or the National ID cards, but I do now THANKS to people like Alex! I even actually NEVER knew about BUILDING 7!!!

WTF?.... Why?

Because Main Stream Media rarely ever talks about Building 7. At least there are people like Alex that are talking about this sh!t. No one says that he is some Super Hero that people should all follow. But by guys like him, it will cause "other" leaders to rise. Maybe someone who can actually make a difference (Ron Paul is someone who is at least trying). Ask yourself, "What am I doing to help?"

Hey, at least the word is getting out on all of this stuff right. Why be so hateful about ANY of this information being at least "talked about" right? We are loosing our Country FAST and we need more people "Like Alex Jones" but even more people, MORE PEOPLE to talk about the truth on 9/11 (preferable sticking only to the facts). But damn, there are SOOoooo many disturbing FACTS about 9/11 that the Average person here in America knows nothings about!

So in the end, I guess the real question on this thread is whether or not Alex Jones is a "Disinfo Agent". Ha... are you serious? Really? No way! Again, I want to say THANKS to guys like Alex Jones for (at the very least) pointing me in the right direction. I now focus less on which Football team is doing great this year and am at least paying more attention to what is going on in our Country. Because of guys like Alex Jones, I am at least "One" more American who has woken up to the Horror of what is really going on in this Country.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by hero_25]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Thats great man, you hate Cheney, now you hate Jones... but you totally screened out what im saying to you... WHY MAKE A THREAD ABOUT ALEX JONES!!!!!

Hes just like me and you, and I did read your opening post, which is why im questioning you.

Do you think your high and mighty and have never done wrong, do you think you'd do the moral thing in most situations? Disliking someone for what they do is fine by me on all counts of things.

But SERIOUSLY, ALEX JONES!!!!!!!! Whats he worth to the world. If he died today no one would care. Meaning your just fishing for attention, going against the grain trying to be this rockstar your implying Alex Jones is.

Come on man give it up, hes human like you and me, but your going out of your way to discredit a guy who has done nothing but raise awarness to alot of people who do just watch FOX News and CNN.

But thats your opinion, and mine is I honestly think your distoring alot of peoples views on a reltively good guy, but again thats on you.

But now, what have you done for this country in the past 12 months?
Did you go over seas?
Did you even vote?
Have you been teasered for voising your opinion?

Your saying your this third party, but I dont understand third parties...

Theres Truth and Lies, no in between.

And to be honest, Alex Jones lies dont equel the truth hes brought out to alot of people. Alex Jones' lies dont hurt me finacially or emoitionlly, President Bush and Dick Cheney's do.

Again, leading to my point, your just fishing for attention riding Alex Jones coat tail. And to be clear, I dont like Alex Jones, I dont care about him, as most other people on this site dont care about him. Theres enough free thinking smart kids on this website to be able to make their own judgment and have their own opinion, just like yours. But why make a thread about it?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praafit
Hes just like me and you,

That's your opinion, not fact.

and I did read your opening post,

Sure didn't seem like it since you posted something about Alex Jones "predicting" 9/11, even though I addressed that in the opening post.

Do you think your high and mighty and have never done wrong,

Nope

do you think you'd do the moral thing in most situations?

Yes

Meaning your just fishing for attention,

Wrong

trying to be this rockstar your implying Alex Jones is.

Well, let's get one thing straight..

I'd never want to be called a "rockstar", and I'd tell anyone to shut up that called me it.

And, I never implied Alex Jones is a "rockstar". That word has never crossed my mind when thinking about him.

reltively good guy

Your opinion

But now, what have you done for this country in the past 12 months?

What has he done? What laws has he gotten overturned? What justice has he served? What changes has he made?

It appears to me that we're still on the same course as we were September 12, 2001.

Did you go over seas?

Nope. I have been to Canada though.

Did you even vote?

Nope.

Not sure what your point with this is.

Have you been teasered for voising your opinion?

Nope.

Should I have been?

Theres Truth and Lies, no in between.

Well, there's the two sides that think there side is the truth, and then there's the middle that IS the truth. So, that's three.

Again, leading to my point, your just fishing for attention

Proof, please?

But why make a thread about it?

Rather than asking me this question, go ask those people that make threads about reptilians. Those are the true wastes of time.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

What has he done? What laws has he gotten overturned? What justice has he served? What changes has he made?

Have YOU had the BALLS to do this? Who cares about the "Petty" little crap that you feel is enough to discredit this man. Show me a Video of YOURSELF doing what Alex Jones did here in this video.

That takes a REAL Man to do this! Something you wouldn't know anything about (my own opinion about you).

What makes YOU any different then the Main Stream medias recent efforts to discredit "Ron Paul"? You are trying to make the same weak @SS attempt here on THIS THREAD with your "blantent" hatred and bias opinions towards Alex Jones. Nothing you have said so far in this thread (and I have read it ALL) has really proven Alex Jones to be the awful guy that you claim he is.

Let me ask you. Why do you Hate America so much?

If you claim that you don't, then WHY attack anyone, ANYONE who is "at least" trying to PUBLICLY shine some light on "IMPORTANT FACTS" on things like the PATRIOT ACT and the ACTUAL FACTS about 9/11?!!! Would it be better that he didn't inform the public on the TRUTH behind these things? YOU seem to think so.

The fact that you would even DARE make these attempts with your actions here on this thread is for one "Very Cowardly" and two, shows just how LOW of a person that YOU TRULY ARE. How dare you.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

I'm noticing a trend with you Alex Jones fans. You don't address the points. You launch attacks against the messenger. That sounds a lot like what Bill O'Reilly does.

And with that, we're right back to my comparison of Bill O'Reilly and Alex Jones. Same # different #hole.

Basically what all of you are saying is because I haven't been arrested and I don't have a video on YouTube, Alex Jones is a hero and isn't controlled and it doesn't matter what proof there is of him being a puppet. That's your argument summed up.

That probably makes sense to you people too.

That makes about as much sense as taking away freedoms to protect against people attacking us because of our freedoms.

You know, I gotta tell you all something. So listen closely..

Although your perception of reality is twisted, it's less twisted than the average person. So the fact that you're even slightly "awake," I respect you for that.

But really, let's think about this for a second.

You people are calling me a disinformation agent, and COINTELPRO. I have no doubt at least one of you thinks I'm employed at the CIA, NSA, FBI, or an agency we don't know about.

So, if that were true, what you just did was reveal what you know, gave a psychological evaluation based on your level of anger in your post, and indicated to what side you lean and who you support.

What does that mean? That means that if I were truly an "agent," and since we're in a nation where people that know too much are "silenced," then you've basically just given yourself up.

So since I'm not an "agent," nothing will happen to you. But if I've figured out this much about you people based on this thread alone, just think of what someone trained and paid to do this stuff can figure out about you.

What's my point? My point is stop calling everyone a disinformation agent or COINTELPRO, stop following others blindly, and start doing your own research, start paying attention to facts, and start weeding out the REAL COINTELPRO disinformation agents before you end up like William Cooper, a fate that Alex Jones has thus far been "lucky" enough to avoid.

You guys are really too predictable.

My opening post is a mix of facts, and opinions based on interpretations of those facts. If you can't see it, then I'm not the biased blind one here. You're letting your love for Alex Jones blur your interpretation of those facts.

So WHEN he lets you down, hopefully you'll do what you tell everyone else to do: wake up.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You might want to fire more than two neurons on this.

Turning off anyone's right to free speech is abhorrent to freedom. You sure you want to throw the first stone?

I listen to everyone, unless you someone can tell me who has ALL the answers. Then I am there.

The best thing to do with 3 neurons is break the polarization and choose a third choice. Don't read/watch/listen to his material.

Thank you for trying to protect us, but you are doing the exact opposite in attempting to turn off his voice in others eyes. Your opinions are just as sacred as his. But warning others is possibly like crying wolf.

Bill said that these reports are 99% rumor. Is that an accurate poll? He says Jones is making all this up in his head. How does the heck does he know that? I found many corroborative sources. As far as the whole story he is not giving, who does give the whole story? Who can? That seems an easy dismissive. Do you have the whole story on this in order to dismiss it? You can only do that for yourself

Bill also say's he is your truthful host. He sounds just like Alex in many ways. Using Alex's recordings was a great way for him to fill his show and sell advertising on his network. He is making the same points. He says you are a coward too. He is main media like the rest. owned. It is a very effective method to keep us busy dismissively jabbing each other instead of us putting it all together. It will take all views to get any accurate impression of what is going on.

Which lights do we turn off to see everything more clearly in a dark room?

Clipped from earlier notes:

like the elephant being described by a group of blind people touching, smelling, listening for details. Each senses a different part and reports their experience. One feels the skin texture, another feels a trunk, another describes massive wrinkly tree-like stumps (legs), and someone gets the rear end and describes the yucky details.

Each has valid experiential data, yet subjective by their proximity and activity. The only way we figure out what is true, is by listening, comparing notes and getting a composite picture by adding each view to the description. We shouldn’t be too quick to dismiss even the most far fetched subjective account.

I listen to Alex to hear facts I cannot find in "Thuh Nuze" and he is risking his life for lies? What's his agenda in your mind? Suicide? I read your notes. We should not be afraid or insulted by others opinions.

Who's next on the don't read/listen/watch list? Lou Dobbs? Art Bell? Dali Lama? What books should we burn? Mein Kamf, Brave New World, To Kill a Mockingbird? Awareness is not polarized. Awareness is truly a singularity without boundaries. Please calm down and listen to as many as you can.

Alex Jones might have a view from under the dusty rug, but we could not even consider such thoughts if he was not free to talk. All ideas are relevant.

I'm sure you care and are a good person. Alex is doing the best he can too.

Boycott Nothing or you boycott freedom.

ZG

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Oh, and I am not a fan of something because I allow it a voice. I am a fan of Freedom.

And, nice New World Order graphic. Can you tell us about that?

ZG

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
I listen to everyone, unless you someone can tell me who has ALL the answers.

When you don't have all the answers, don't pretend you have all the answers.

Thank you for trying to protect us, but you are doing the exact opposite in attempting to turn off his voice in others eyes.

I'm attempting to alert people of the many inconsistencies surrounding Alex Jones. If you people aren't for facts, then let me know and I'll leave your support for Jones alone.

Bill also say's he is your truthful host. He sounds just like Alex in many ways.

Are you referring to Bill/William Cooper or Bill O'Reilly?

and he is risking his life for lies?

If he were a puppet, how would he be risking his life?

Who's next on the don't read/listen/watch list?

You should only listen to yourself and do your own research. Don't let others feed you what you should believe.

People that listen to Alex Jones say they do their own research, but then they get pissed off when anyone questions Alex Jones. That shows loyalty to Alex Jones, and that shows you basically worship his information because you haven't figured it out for yourself elsewhere.

Research isn't looking at Alex Jones headlines and putting it into Google. Research is discovering these things on your own and backing everything up.

Boycott Nothing or you boycott freedom.

Boycott nothing is an awful strong statement when you think about what that really involves.

------------------------------------------------------

And, nice New World Order graphic. Can you tell us about that?

It's not a "New World Order" graphic. It's from the Society of Jesus, aka, the Jesuits.

People keep pointing to my avatar and my name and using that against me as if that's part of the discussion, but I guess people just aren't smart enough to make the connection that I'm trying to show.

"New World Order" with a Jesuit graphic.

It's pretty clear what I'm saying.

[edit on 10/30/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Why are you so disillusioned and think that "we" who are simpley just trying to seek "the Truth" care so much about what Alex Jones says (or doesn't say)? Also, why should we even care about who Alex has screwed over and mistakes that he has made in the past. I know I DON'T CARE about his personal life and mishabs that he may be apart of. WHY are YOU so focused on this stuff? None of it even matters!!! The ONLY thing that matters is the fact that guys "like" Alex Jones, guys "like" Charlie Sheen, guys like the "Loose Change" film makers and the wonderful people that made 9-11 Mysteries are out there HELPING spread the TRUTH!

THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

Guys like you DON"T MATTER. You are "road blocking" the movement and are no better then Giuliani, Bush, Cheney or any of the other bastards that are "helping" cover up the Truth movement.

Why are you so focused on "one" person anyways? I never said that I "Love" the guy, I just don't see the point in trying to bring the guy down. Overall, I feel that he has done more good then bad and at the "very least" is HELPING point people in the right deriction because I've got news for you....

THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE ANYONE doing ANY kind of research on this stuff if there isn't people "like" Alex Jones helping spread around FACTS about Building 7 and other important things that people should know about. The average america knows NOTHING about building 7 but hey, if watching a clip from Alex Jones helps someone become aware of issues like the collapse of building 7, then great! How is this wrong of Alex? Now these people are going to do a little bit more thinking for themselves. It seems like you have a very scewed view on what other people think.

Also, who cares if you are or are not CIA, FBI, etc. What is the point of addressing something like this? Do you think everyone is that paranoid? Lol... just get over yourself. You lost this arguement. It is clear that there is NOTHING "good" that you have to offer. Hopefully the CIA will come after you first.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hero_25
Also, why should we even care about who Alex has screwed over and mistakes that he has made in the past. I know I DON'T CARE about his personal life and mishabs that he may be apart of. WHY are YOU so focused on this stuff? None of it even matters!!!

That's a pretty dangerous and reckless statement.

Guys like you DON"T MATTER.

Well then I guess you don't matter either, because simply based on the way you present arguments, I know that I know more about what is going on than you do.

Also, who cares if you are or are not CIA, FBI, etc. What is the point of addressing something like this? Do you think everyone is that paranoid?

Read through the thread and you tell me.

You lost this arguement.

I wasn't aware we were tallying wins and losses..?

But if it makes you feel better..

It is cleat that there is NOTHING "good" that you have to offer.

Think so?

Hopefully the CIA will come after you first.

If I don't matter and I have nothing good to offer, why would they come after me first?

It's clear you're just saying what ever comes to your head to make yourself feel better about this situation.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

If I don't matter and I have nothing good to offer, why would they come after me first?

It's clear you're just saying what ever comes to your head to make yourself feel better about this situation.

It was a "joke" buddy.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You have shown no proof that Alex Jones is a disinfo agent, and even admitted a few times that it is your own personal opinion.
So maybe he does yell and get mad on air? Maybe he does sound crazy?
Personally, if you've done your research I think you're crazy if you aren't pissed off about mercury in our vaccines and fluoride in the water (to name a few).
I am a daily listener of the show for over a year now, and he has spoken several times about the Vatican's corruption. However, Jones only likes to touch on information he can solidly prove, and concerning the Vatican conspiracies, evidence is hard to find (not saying it doesn't exist).
He has been asked about the sell-out story with 20/20 and has stated several times that it's just a lie, and considering that I can't find any proof of it I am going to assume he's telling the truth. Just because some website makes claims, it does not equal proof.
I have also heard Jones briefly touch on the statue you mentioned, as well as many other occult symbols within Bohemian Grove. Members of Bohemian Grove do call the owl "Moloch", even though Moloch is typically represented as a bull.
The man is not a profiteer, which is clearly seen when he puts out his documentaries for free.
He is also human, and has admitted that there are some small errors in his early documentaries and that he is not exempt from making mistakes. (Keep in mind Alex was a young man when he started).

Alex has woken up millions of people to the NWO, and encourages them to be their own leaders, and do their own research. He has inspired amazing people like WeAreChange, and has always strongly supported Ron Paul.

Am I defending Alex Jones? You're damn right I am. He's a good man. If all of you limp-wristed, whiny, keyboard jockeys do 1/1000 of what Alex Jones has done, your children just might grow up in a nice place.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Why? Please tell me why ANYTHING matters about what Alex Jones has done in the past? Why is this MORE inportant then people like Alex shining light on issues such as how "Building 7" fell? I know I don't care as much about Alex (as YOU apparantly do). I do however care about WHY and HOW "Building 7" fell. I just want to simply THANK the guy for at least bringing these issues to my attention. I could care less about the guys personal life.

WHY DO YOU care so much about his personal life? Please explain. Why should it matter and WHY is it more important then the awareness that he is bringing people?

Please give a "reasonable" responce and not some B.S. as you've been giving throughout this entire Thread. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

Come back when you have something to post that two hundred others didn't say before you. Personally, I'm sick of repeating myself.

So from this point forward, when someone says the same damn thing that everyone else said earlier in the thread, I'll cut down on my massive amount of posting and just ignore you.

If you want my response to what you said, read the thread.

If not, well good for you.

reply to post by hero_25

The above goes for you as well. Read the thread and you'll know my answer.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Trauma

Come back when you have something to post that two hundred others didn't say before you. Personally, I'm sick of repeating myself.

So from this point forward, when someone says the same damn thing that everyone else said earlier in the thread, I'll cut down on my massive amount of posting and just ignore you.

If you want my response to what you said, read the thread.

If not, well good for you.

reply to post by hero_25

The above goes for you as well. Read the thread and you'll know my answer.

Nice dodge. Look, I started reading this post last night! I have read EVERYTHING that you have said. You still have failed to give us a straight honest answer to this question.

"Please tell me why ANYTHING matters about what Alex Jones has done in the past? Why is this MORE inportant then people like Alex shining light on issues such as how "Building 7" fell?"

You seem to like to "Dodge" the real questions on this thread. I am starting to doubt that you are serious about your statements and are just trying to get a rise out of people as you pull things out of your @ss. I again am requesingt that you give us a straight honest answer the following question.

"Please tell me why ANYTHING matters about what Alex Jones has done in the past? Why is this MORE inportant then people like Alex shining light on issues such as how "Building 7" fell?"

Quit dodging this question and lets settle this already. Otherwise, we can all assume (what I already have) that you are just full of sh!t.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

So, when I respond to you guys, it's because I want to get the post count for the thread up and I want to hear myself talk.

But when I don't respond, I'm dodging the questions.

It's sad that you guys can't even see how hypocritical you're being.

I have answered why it is important to learn these things about Alex Jones in this thread. If you truly read it, you'd know my answer.

So why don't you know my answer?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Thats not the full question that I am asking you. I want to know why his personal life is MORE important then the fact that he is "at least" shinning some light on issues that would otherwise not get as much attention.

For example, the issues behind why Building 7 fell. Why is his "Personal Life" MORE IMPORTANT then the issues that he is shinning light on?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

I never said they were.

It is possible to focus on more than one issue. If it wasn't, we wouldn't get anywhere.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

This issue makes no since then. I see the "Good" that Alex Jones is doing. I think it is "important" that we have people (anyone) that is HELPING shine light on important issues. So why attack him on mistakes that he may or may not have made? He is still at least doing a better job then "most of us" on Publicly Shining light on the Truth. Don't you at least agree with that?

If he isn't "overall helping" make people more aware of important issues, then it seems to me that you would think that we would be better off without him. Can you please explain to us why we would be better off without Alex Jones doing what he is doing?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Don't you at least agree with that?

I agree with a lot of the things he says. But saying things and meaning things are different. Based on what I've seen, I don't think he's genuine. He says the right things, aside from the hit and miss factual screw ups. But I don't see the "patriot" in him that you do.

Just like you came to your conclusion about him with what you've seen, I've come to my conclusion about him with what I've seen. With the way you've been discussing this with me, nobody is allowed to have a second opinion about the guy unless they're "asleep" or a disinformation agent.

Can you please explain to us why we would be better off without Alex Jones doing what he is doing?

It just goes back to what I believe about him. I don't think we'd be any further back than we are now.

You can't suppress the truth forever, no matter who you are. You're acting as if the truth could only be exposed by Alex Jones. You're basically implying he's the "chosen one" in the conspiracy world. I truly hope you don't mean such a thing.

People would have started to question things eventually. I'm not sure of the numbers, but there are people like me who figured out and were exposed to the problems with the official story of 9/11 before "Alex Jones" was even a known name. I didn't know who he was until a year and a half to two years after I got involved with this stuff.

So to say that the truth would only be exposed if he were in the position he's in is really inaccurate.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join