It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about a raid on Area 51 so we can know exactly what is there?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rudigerfoodiger
all the murderous things soldiers do all over the world have nothing to with my rights, or my freedom.

Ok fine so when somebody tries to kill you trust me my man i wont do a thing to stop it. Just plain ignorance is all that is. You speak that you are indian but you sound like either:

A. Hippie
B. Terrorist
C. Strange homeless man that has no relevance to life at all
D. Terribly unpatriotic (but yet here you are living in america)
E. Antichrist

I guess what would make you happy is everyone to sit around and smoke thier peacepipes all day huh?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The best idea for making this plan come true is a massive strike with civilians and having the backup of the news and some people inside it. But..at the same time it's kind of impossible, because people will hate us for that..it's obvious that they want to keep their secrets away from other countries, it is treason. You could also try the little robot, it's a good idea. But anyway, no one is gonna try this, but if i had the opportunity, honestly i would, you won't care at all when the bullet rips your head.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This thread aged well.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Ha, yes indeed.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

You are most right.
Same way if you walk in the forest and see stairs of some kind out of nowhere dont climb just stay away.

edit on 4-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jca2005
I think it would be pretty cool for some special ops unit to raid the Area-51 base. Or some people get together and parachute over the Area-51 at night time, with silenced M4's, and have a sniper team setup around the perimeter to take out the camo dudes, and provide cover for the close quarter combat/infantry unit, to go in search/seize/secure the perimeter.

I thought of this because I had a dream a while back, that I was actually in a team raiding area 51 lol, and there were aliens and alien technology and a stargate portal there. It was an awesome dream.

link   

originally posted by: projectscm

Ha, yes indeed.

link   

originally posted by: Anonymous ATS
The best idea for making this plan come true is a massive strike with civilians and having the backup of the news and some people inside it. But..at the same time it's kind of impossible, because people will hate us for that..it's obvious that they want to keep their secrets away from other countries, it is treason. You could also try the little robot, it's a good idea. But anyway, no one is gonna try this, but if i had the opportunity, honestly i would, you won't care at all when the bullet rips your head.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: uberarcanist
I think that such a mission can't help but being suicidal. Maybe if you have expert planning and the best personnel and hardware (and a lot of it, to boot) you could pull off an initial incursion. Nevertheless, I don't think there's any way whatsoever you'd survive the inevitable arrival of reinforcements.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Ha, yes indeed.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Ha, yes indeed.

link   

originally posted by: Anonymous ATS

link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
This thread aged well.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Right after the Area 51 run threat we had COVID. You guys really want to poke the bear again?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join