It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psiwheels and Psyshields

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Has anyone here had any success in moving psiwheels that had no other outside forces affecting it? (IE- Glass bowl or something covering wheel and succeeded in moving it)

I've tried, and no luck. Can't concentrate with that annoying little sister of mine!

Edit- Also, has anyone here made a psyshield? It sounds like it'll be very helpful in life

[edit on 10/26/2007 by Hyzera]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think you've already found the source of your problem, lol.

Do it when your sister isn't bother you, and only practice when that is the case. Yes, I have had success with moving a Psi-wheel under a cup before, but I haven't done it in such a long time that I doubt I could do it now.

I basically practiced until I moved it once under a cup and then moved on to larger things.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I just woke up, set up my psiwheel, and "willed" it to move while staring and concentrating at it. I didn't use my hands because my body heat or static might make it move instead.

I did it! It moved about half a rotation! I didn't cover it though, so it might've been the wind. But, no windows are on, and my door is closed.

I'll keep practicing!

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Okay, two things and one is just nit-picking:

1.) They're just called Shields, and Psi is always spelled with an 'i'. May sound small, but if you talk to some people and don't use proper spelling or words they won't take you seriously and/or will hate you.

Mainly because they'll think that you're just making fun of them, like a lot of people seem to like to do.

2.) Yes, I have made a Shield before. Though I wouldn't call it 'making' so much as taking was already there and making it better. Making it more concentrated. Everyone has a field of energy surrounding their body that sorta already blocks out telepathic/empathic messages.

Not incredibly effectively, as sometimes things slip through.

Anyway, congrats on moving the Psi-wheel! I know the rush you get when you do your first TK.

Also, you don't need really need to put a cup over it to make sure its not the wind. All you have to do is observe how the Psi-wheel moves. If its wind doing it, the movement would be jerky and quick.

If its you on the other hand, the movement will be smooth, balanced, and slow. The psi-wheel shouldn't shake on the pin at all, it should just turn.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I spelled psiwheels correct, I just did a typo when typing the shield, since im used to spelling "physics" and "psychic".

I made the wheel spin again. I focused on one corner of the wheel and it moved slowly (clockwise), then stopped. My heart jumped when I saw it move, I'm so proud of myself!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yeah.... Do I love shields!! They are great. I used to sometimes get precognitive flashes, that came to a climax when I saw a car accident come true in which people died. I then began researching shields as a way to block out the precogs. I found it hard at first but once you get the hang of it it's quite easy.

I would recommend you get used to slamming up shields around your mind quickly and efficently. I have found that the more you get into psionics, the more you need to know how to protect yourself. Also, always be on the look out for energy sources you can pull from (not humans) because even though people say you can pull from the sun, earth etc. I find it easier to just pull from something nearby such as a tree. It's just easier to focus on it, though it doesn't have the vast amount of energy that the sun or earth have.

But if I sounded harsh, don't worry!! Shields are not just for defensive means, despite what many ~ignorant~ people think. In fact they can be used for almost anything. Remember, a shield is just a grown up psi ball!! Lol. I use shields in a sort of chlorophillic way. I imagine that I am forming a shield and that nets of energy are flowing out from it and soaking up the sun's enegy. By filling these thoughts with energy you can "tell" your psi what to do. Energy cannot be destroyed, consumed, or go out of existence.. It is just transfared from one form to the other. That's how I gather enough energy to do really hard things beyond by normal energy capacity, and since these psionics have never "scientificly" been proven, your imagination is the limit!

Edit: those darn typos =D

[edit on 20-4-2010 by ParaZep]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Has anyone here had any success in moving psiwheels that had no other outside forces affecting it? (IE- Glass bowl or something covering wheel and succeeded in moving it)

IMO this may be very helpful.

How to Make a Psi Wheel - With Video

Psi Wheel - Level Beginner

How to Make a Psi Shield

EDIT: Hmm I hadn't noticed this thread was from 2007 and had just been bumped. :p

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Rising Against]

top topics

join