It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killuminati - Rise up !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hello this is the website of a very dear friend of mine Mustafa Shakur Qadir regarding the Killuminati.

WELCOME TO KILLUMINATI
This Page Is Not For The Mentally Weak

All Information In Killuminati Is For Your Survival

Killuminati Is The Dark Side Of This World

Read With Caution

www.geocities.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
ohmygod, are you serious?

+ i don't really think that posting such information on an internet forum is the best way of going about this, you'd probably have been better off looking for dissatisfied or impressionable teenagers on MSN or Myspace, then sending emails to their account, as opposed to using ATS as a recruitment board...

If u are srs, tht is...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
well, now the FBI has an active file going on you

well played

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
how can you be so sure high priest ?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
well actually Mustafa Shakur Qadir is not my friend, I don't even know this person. I just found this interesting web page on the very popular public search engine called Google and I thought by saying I was friends with this person, it would draw views and posts to my thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think the author of the site needs to enroll in some ESL classes before trying to engage a world-wide audience. And tell you/your buddy/guy you never met this isn't the early 90's anymore and that his gif89a torch is probably older than he is.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The site is painful to read, and I wouldn't just so trust a Geocities page.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So you freely admit to falsifying statements to encourage posters to make posts, and to draw attention to an extremist website? Way to go!!

Can you please explain the purpose of intentionally lying to all of us about this, and what you're true agenda here is with this?

TheBorg

top topics

join