It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

controlling fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
whats really on my mind is: is it possible to control energies like Electricity and fire if so are there any sites that i can learn how to do this?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
so i have been trying to control or create my own flame but each time i try i just get a burning sensation do i need more power?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
or im a just not doing it right remember i have found nothing on the matter so i am trying to create my own on how i think i am supposed to create it

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Maybe go and watch that Star Trek episode where Tuvok tries to teach 7 of 9 how to control the flame. Or was it Belana? I don't remember....hmmm...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Sorry little dude/dudette, but it seems to me from your postings on this board that you are A) 9 years old with quite an imagination, or B) Extremely gullible and believe everything you read.

You will never be able to shoot fire from your hands like a Mortal Kombat character, nor will be you be able to reanimate the dead as you said you were trying to do in another thread.

Sorry but someone had to tell you the truth...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
List of Psys

Check there for a list of abilities, and how to achieve them. What you wan't to achieve is called pyrokinesis

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
isnt pyrokenisis an ability u get at birth and im not gullible just a believer

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by theghosthorsman

Hey now! I can control fire. I just called upon all the greatest of demons to help me.

View the Video of Demon controlling fire yourself and make your own determination... Just an FYI, I was trying to call out demons for my own amusement and the following is a piece of 2 hours of video that I finally posted up.

Die. Die. Die.
Demons!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Now, now.....it's not very responsible to tell kids to call on demons. Kiddo, the ability to control fire is not worth the headache you get when you call on demons to do "your" work. They are not playthings and don't like to be called on for circus tricks. You may think you control them at first, but they can play you like a puppet and make your life miserable.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by closettrekkie

So tell me your experiences? How do you know demons so well? The video was taken by me, needless to say demons are a farce.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've had a few experiences with them, but thankfully nothing too life threatening. One night right after I turned out my light next to my bed there was an evil entity lying right beside me in bed. Totally freaked me out. Had a very evil and disproportionate smile on his face. Surpisingly I remained calm and told him he doesn't belong here and God commands him to leave. He left. Whew!

Also had a friend who tried to call on demons and had his mind played with all the time. Almost drove him mad.

top topics

join