It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Still Threatening!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Personally I believe Osama bin Laden is dead, but just this past week he released another tape, which has been “authenticated” by US intelligence agencies. Coincidently the new message was received just as the administration was requesting an additional 182 billion dollars for the war on terror.

It has been over 6 years and according to the official story public enemy #1 has yet to be killed or captured. In fact he is not officially on the FBI most wanted list due to lack of evidence??? If you believe the official story don’t you find these facts simply disgraceful and unacceptable???.

We are fighting wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and soon Iran in response to the attacks of 9/11 and to find and kill the 9/11 mastermind. But this task, despite spending close to a trillion dollars, has failed and this failure is being used by the government perpetuate a policy of endless war and fear.

The reason I bring up this topic is I believe there is a deep seeded and growing resentment by average Americans that Osama the individual is still on the loose and threatening America.

Also, most Americans are not aware of the various facts about OBL and his family’s relationships with the Saudi royals and the Bush family. The incriminating timeline of events leading up to 9/11 and after... The only people allowed to fly on 9/11 were the bin Laden family!!

They are unaware that OBL or "Tim Osman" was a CIA asset and that Al Qaeda a CIA creation. That the ISI funded by the CIA in turn funded the hijackers. Osama’s reported meeting with a CIA operative at a hospital in Pakistan shortly before the 9/11 attacks. If more Americans were aware of these facts and others I think many more would reconsider their assumptions regarding the official story of what happened that day.

new topics

join