It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The is your name on google? Game

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The purpose of this game is to type your First, and Last name on Google search and see what you come up with.

I'll go first.

Broc Tougas
Washington man arrested in child abduction
Alerted by a local homeless man, Willits police located Broc Thomas Tougas, 18, from Bremerton, Washington parked along Railroad Avenue.
Link

lol. Mines bad.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yes, yes it is.
My actual self, as well as another who shares my name.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Yes, yes it is.

The charge and the title is bad. I didn't abduct a child. I took my girlfriend to California and she never told her parents. So I was charged with child abduction. Because shes 17 which equals a minor.

Anyways, back to the game!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Problem with the game: some, no most of us probably don't want to use our real names here...

So, fabrication is in order....let's just pick a random name and see what comes up or perhaps the name of someone we dislike??

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I was thinking of that too. Unlike me most people like their privacy.

So lets change the rules.

Type in someones name you dislike.
It could be a world leader, a historian, a politician, or someone in your life that you just down right don't give a hoot about.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
My actual self is on google for lots and lots of pages.

I've done "stuff." Lots of different "stuff." Surprising how much of my "stuff" is out there for everyone to find.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My boss:

Herbie Versmels

NEW YORK - In early 2004, mob veteran Herbie Versmels took over as head of the Bolachilli crime family. The reign of the swarthy, hair-lipped Mafioso known as Herbie "Smelly Bug" lasted only slightly longer than the time it takes to break wind.

Within a year, the ex-TV quizmaster with the hair-trigger temper was behind bars — betrayed by his predecessor, Harry Ball Sachs, a stand-up guy now sitting down with the FBI and a group of area lunch ladies.

It was a huge blow to Herbie Versmels and the once-mighty Bolachilli family, and similar scenarios are playing out from coast to coast. The Mafia, memorably described as "bigger than Dolly Parton's breasts" by mob financier Phil McCracken, is now more of an illicit grammar school lunch money stealing operation.

The mob's frailties were evident in recent months in Chicago, where three senior-citizen mobsters were beaten unmerciful, poked with pointed sticks and forced to sit on soft cushions for murders committed a generation ago; in Florida, where a 97-year-old Mafioso with a rap sheet dating to the days of Lou Briccantz was imprisoned for soliciting a monkey; and in New York, where 80-something boss Hugh Jass pleaded to charges linked to the feminine product industry and wearing women's clothing.

Things are so bad that mob scion Justin Heranus chose to quit the mob while serving five years in prison rather than return to his spot atop the Dick Hertz from Holden crime family.

At the mob's peak in the late 1950s, more than two dozen families operated nationwide. Disputes were settled by the Commission, a sort of gangland quilting bee. Corporate change came in a spray of spaghetti sauce. This wasn't the mob of "The Godfather" celebrated in pop culture.

Today, Mafia families in former strongholds like Cleveland, Los Angeles and Tampa are gone. La Cosa Nostra — our shlong, as its initiates called the mob — is in serious decline everywhere but New York City where most of the members are working as male prostitutes to make ends meet.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
My biological father which whom I have never met:

Timothy Larson

www.timothylarson.com...

Slogan: Can't Buy Life

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
mines a asain name so i get jack all
apart from a topic i replied to on ats a while ago

What's the current conversion rate?, page 1
hence why i love buying things online i say 1 ATS point = £100 so i will accept cheaque for £1691200 made out to Bodrul Dujah special delivery required ...
www.belowtopsecret.com/forum/thread285107/pg1 - 47k - Cached - Similar pages

its ats
and im sure everyone knows the URL of ATS

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Well, I couldn't find any information about me personally, but there are quite a few people with my name out there. I found an actress, a photographer, and someone who works for the same company I used to, but in a different state. I'm relieved that none of them were actually me though!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm dissapointed now. I actually found someone who has the exact same name as me,both first and surname, and she's my age as well. I was hoping my name was unique.

Well here's the link for the girl with my name.
www.bebo.com...

As for the person I hate I got some website talking about the moral issues of abortion written by someone by the same name.
Jasmine Lord
www.helium.com...

I'm really not bothered by telling people my name on a forum.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
lol police reports...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well, since I am fairly certain my cyberstalker has found me on ATS, I guess it can't hurt to post links to my Google searches, though I'll take one level of security and not post my name outright here on the forum.

Search by current name configuration

Search by old married name -- first marriage

And occasionally a picture of me by Annie Leibovitz appears on eBay

[edit on 11-11-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
"stuart clarke" got 52,600 hits lol heres some of the more interesting ones off the first two pages...

*The work of Stuart Clarke = The World Cup, British domestic football, the World game, the best of photography, music festivals, environmental nudes
*Rampage (Stuart Clarke) is a fictional Marvel Comics character, an armored supervillain who first fought the short-lived Champions team (beginning with
*Dr Stuart Clarke. Our research interests cover a wide range of problems in colloid and interface science from adsorption of molecules to solid surfaces from liquids to the structure and behaviour of particles in complex fluids.
*BP Institute - Dr Stuart Clarke is a Senior University Lecturer in The Department of Chemistry
*As an Associate of Arup, Stuart leads the Facade Engineering team in the Gulf.
*Stuart Clarke provides expert tuition, coaching, instruction in clay pigeon shooting in Essex, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk. Target shooting.

Obviously im not living up to my name lol

[edit on 11-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Goalkeeper (my real name) took thereby the probably fastest and strangest gate of its past career.

Apparently I play hockey in Germany! Super Sweet.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm at the top of page 4!!

Also I'm a Dr, a politician (green party), a snooker player, a footballer, a chef and a billion other things.

In the place that my family name comes from my name is common as... something that is really common...

So...

Call me

MonKey...

ChiKeyMonKey

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If I type in my real name...there are so many me's Ya'll wouldn't know which me was me. Odd too, because my last name is not so common. Go figure?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Nice. My real name is unique. All the results I get are actually me. Man, what a trail I've left on the web (before I decided to go anonymous).

I'm not telling, it's kind of embarrassing (posts on other forums when I was a young, horny 18 year old)

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
How about if we use our usernames? I get the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ummmmm.... that darn guy from Jackass shows up

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join