It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any of you ever heard of an arab that can translate(teleport)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
my dad was telling me about this guy last night, he said he was pretty sure he was from afghanistan but definately from the middle east, but he couldnt remember his name. anyways, supposedly this guy can translate himself at his will. not translate as in language but translate as in be in a certain place one moment and somewhere else the next. supposedly this guy may be the antichrist and so he gets his power from the devil. anybody else heard of this guy.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
They do have good weed in afghanistan. Ask your dad what he was smoking..

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The media continues to win. You go Bush.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Chrisnolefan,

Don't you mean teleport and not translate?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You will never be allowed to an Arabic point of view. The media is controlled by the gov.. and in this area of the world, that policy comes out of Tel Aviv.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i meant translate in the sense of teleport. so yes and no to your question

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I can translate arabic for you. Marhaba ya eckt? Kief hallak sharmuta! Isme dreamrebel. Ana min California. I didnt even need to smoke any weed for that!

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
*taking notes*

When the story is waaay tooo outrageous, it's always because they're smoking weed or taking any other drug.

*done with notes*

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I want to thank you for your support.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
How had your dad heard of this man?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think your dad was talking about maitreya. Do a search on that name you'll find lots of stuff.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kiljo
How had your dad heard of this man?

from guy he grew up with that is a diehard survivalist.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
I think your dad was talking about maitreya. Do a search on that name you'll find lots of stuff.

where is maitreya from

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Maitreya is a huge fraud, and he has a very own personal bitch that follows him around. His bitch is convinced Maitreia is the messiah, and Maitraya is therefore able to fool many gullible people, including his own associates (his bitch).

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
India I think.

Some people think he is Christ returned, so to others he's obviously a candidate for the Antichrist. He presents himself as a 'teacher' and there are many stories of him appearing randomly in different places, and as different people.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Jesus specifically said if ANYONE EVER poses to be him, it isn't. There ya go...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yes I know.

I don't give a toss about the guy, just thought he fitted the description chrisnolefan was looking for.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
According to Benjamin Creme, who claims to be his telepathic spokeman and lectures all over the world about the coming World Teacher that Buddhists call Maitreya, this being is currently living anonymously in an Asian neighbourhood of one of the London boroughs. What Creme does not realise, however, is that he has been targeted and duped by the New World Order shadow government in a long-term project using mind-control devices to plant thoughts in his head that he thinks come from Maitreya. The Arab that appeared in Nairobi, Kenya was a trial teleportion using supersecret technology to prepare for the Endtimes deception of the global techno-simulation of the return of the Christ. If you don't believe me (and I don't expect you to), consider this: a caller who phoned in to KTKK (K-Talk) radio in Salt Lake City in August of 1991 made some rather startling claims concerning high-tech 'Philadelphia' type experiments that had allegedly been conducted at the Top Secret Labs in or below the Nevada Military Complex. The caller referred to a 'Shawn Morton' who had allegedly visited 'Area 51' and talked to a man who said that most of the technology depicted in the first 'Star Trek' series of the 1960's is now in the possession of the 'Secret Government'. Morton also was told that (possibly prior to the 'Philadelphia Experiments') top scientists who were tied-in with the secret government succeeded in 'teleporting' a china plate and that they were surprised that the object materialized in 'reverse image', including the lettering! After some time they reportedly worked out the bugs and attempted to teleport a human being. The first human being to be teleported (apparently after several successful experiments with animals, etc.) was the man known among some New Age groups -- and several conventional/secret government go-betweens such as Bush and Gorbachev who met with him at the 'Malta' conference -- as 'Maitreya'. This is what Creme claims, too. This guy, if we are to believe Morton, was eventually 'teleported' and made to materialize in 1988 in front of a crowd of 6000 stunned African Christians in Nairobi, Kenya as an 'experiment' to determine how successful they (the Secret Government) could be in future attempts to pass-off 'Maitreya' OR OTHERS LIKE HIM as gods or divine entities in order to manipulate the religious passions of the unknowing masses towards their (the secret government's) own ends. A local man took several photos of this event that appeared in the story later written up for a Nairobi newspaper. The photos appear in Creme's website at: www.shareintl.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
micpsi,
that sounds pretty cool.

However...... are you sure it's just not a glich in the Matrix???

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Marhaba

I got this part...it's hello..

I think someone is pulling your leg... If someone could do this, they'd likely become a supervillain (I know I would), and that'd hit the news by now....

Oh, and....

Masalama!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join