It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

outbreak will reduce population by billions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I have some pretty strong theory from my evidence i would like to present on this issue. I am fairly new here , if someone could direct me to the proper forum to lay my theory out , it would be appreciated.thanks.

Brief outline

-2012 nibiru will return or start being seen in the sky
- current annunaki which were left here to guard the earth have splintered from their heirarchy becuase of greed.
-These are our current leaders who plan on attacking their lizard brethren.
-All our current leaders will go into underground bunkers and tunnel systems built around the world.
-We have invaded Iraq as this will be the landing point in 2012. The returning annunaki will be ambushed here, with nuclear weapons.
-Outbreak of staggering proportions will be the reason they use, to nuke Iran, and Iraq.
-One world government will ensue for survivors

[edit on 26-10-2007 by djack99587]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It depends what you believe will be the cause of this, or what the outbreak will be exactly.

If you believe the outbreak will be caused by a group of people with 'special interest' in a world after such massive genocide, you're in the right place.

If you think that aliens are gonna release teh bio-weapons on us, take it to Aliens & UFOs.

And etc etc.

What's the focal point for the discussion?

EDIT: If you want to talk about the actual specifics of a outbreak, like whether it will be viral, then you could try taking it to medical issues - seeing as medicine is in the same field as biology and chemistry i'm sure they'd love to hear about it.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Listen to Throbber. If you put it in the wrong place, the Mods will move it accordingly.

No worries.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Also see proof that mars and venus are inhabited by humans. Our prior generations who had more advanced technology than us and were able to get to these planets before the major earth disaster.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by djack99587

Sounds like you've got quite a mix of subject matter going on. I'd probably post it in General Conspiracies.

new topics

top topics

join