It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid Tells of Earth Tilt c.10,500BC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hi Scott,

Have you found in your research of the Giza layout any correlation to precession?

Have you found if the Egyptians were aware of precession and incorporated (or encoded) this knowledge within their architecture?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Hello Photoneffect,

Nice to hear from you as always.

Photoneffect: Have you found in your research of the Giza layout any correlation to precession? Have you found if the Egyptians were aware of precession and incorporated (or encoded) this knowledge within their architecture?

SC: It is my view that the structures at Giza exhibit to us categorically and unequivocally advanced precessional knowledge and were intended to do so.

The Giza Queens Pyramids Depict the Precessional Motion of Orion's Belt:

www.scottcreighton.co.uk...

Kind regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

the 5 petal blue small flower "Forget-me-not" myosotis
is also worn as a lapel pin by many Freemasons ?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

In my personal opinion there are waaay to many different cultures which provide this info. These cultures were seperated by oceans and hundreds of thousands of miles.. this is entirely too much to not be completely true.. and lets not even go into how many of those cultures had the same shapes of frames for their temples, pyramids and so on and so forth. There is most deffinetly a link between these cultures and beliefs, and I am really beginning to think that there is a link between their beliefs and our future.

~*CHEYEN*~

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I don't mean to reply anonymously, I'm not particularly computer literate. I am compelled to research information such as your alignment code theories. I have been drawn toward specific mythology, science, cultures, colors, numbers, and symbols my entire life.

As I get older and appreciate what I can only describe as my psychic disturbances more than I used to I am truly awed and afraid. I wish I had followed my feelings growing up, but I am a born skeptic and have always assumed that I am more mentally unstable than psychic. Nevertheless I have had feelings, dreams, and an uncanny ability to locate seemingly unrelated bits of information for most of my 32 years. I have similarly attracted other people who share my often unspoken feelings and usually these feeling include certain information which can be shared to determine whether or not someone else is legit or bull#.

I feel the end time coming. It's not just in my gut, I feel it in the air, I can almost smell it. I know this probably sounds goofy and I wouldn't blame you for ignoring it but the axis shift is coming and I still don't know how to be taken seriously by anyone who doesn't already know me ( in my circle of associates it is well understood that I have a high level of psychic sensitivity, ranging from precognitive abilities, mind reading, and most notably I get holographic images when I touch objects. I'm not sure exactly where I want to go with this correspondence, but I do know that most of the reason the people with technical knowledge ( like yourself ) don't make more dramatic associations is based on long standing misconceptions.

It's not only cyclic, it's been happening for millions of years. it's physical as well as spiritual, or energetic for those people who are atheist, and this one is a biggie.

Maybe you will consider some of what I'm saying reasonable if I answer the question of what will cause the axis shift and how it is occurring even now.

!0,500 years ago wasn't a total alignment, only partial, and it wreaked havoc. You are much more knowledgeable than I am, what do you make of this? In reference to your axis theory I think the section on Solstice solar/galactic alignment is most interesting, but if you thoroughly investigate I suppose you can make that determination for yourself.

www.prophetsmanual.com...

( Also you might like to know that I was entirely unaware of this source until I decided to find a better way to explain this to you than My vocabulary skills would allow. This is how my psychic dowsing rod works best...)

Thank you for your time and for your contribution to this important concept. -Chuck

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Absolutely amazing and quite true, one of the last pieces of the puzzle, the Kings Chamber is about to rise again, as the pyramid is just a model of a natural great year process. thanks for the info MR

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Here is my latest research relating to the Great Pyramid and a possible Earth Tilt c.10,500BCE.

www.scottcreighton.co.uk...

www.grahamhancock.com...

www.grahamhancock.com...

Regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
how about you post the online pdf instead of M$ crap

Im interested in all kinds of stuff but im not letting some script run through my ppt.

if ya care about getting this out put it into a common format.

also flash is terrible to use its unpredicatble and flv is just an annoying format.

for those of us interested in seeing where your going with some of this, please post in pdf its the standard acceptable format.

wait wait yea let me go turn in my next thesis as a flash file and watch them boot me of the dept

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
OK this is fascinating but I wonder if this thread is still active.

I hope so because there seems to be a mistake in the last section of the Presentation. It shows the pre and post tilt air shafts back the front from later explanations.

So am I correct in seeing the lower shafts as pre tilt and the higher ones post?

If this is the case couldn't the disaster that caused the tilt have happened while this pyramid was under construction? The pyramid may have been finished to the height of the first star viewing shafts and then after the tilt happened they could have rebuilt the center of the pyramid opening up the new big gallery shaft and closing off the old air shafts in the queens chamber and building the kings chamber. This would then have caused all the same calculations you propose but in real time from it happening and them re aligning the shafts post the disaster rather than as some coded message.

I also wonder if the stars shining down these shafts is not the alarm you mention in your other hypothesis?

I might have missed something major here but I generally look at the simplest explanation being the correct one.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by karismac

Hello Karismac,

Many thanks for posting your question which I hope I will be able to answer to your satisfaction.

Karismac: So am I correct in seeing the lower shafts as pre tilt and the higher ones post?

SC: Yes, that is correct.

Karismac: If this is the case couldn't the disaster that caused the tilt have happened while this pyramid was under construction?

SC: I certainly considered this possibility but discounted it for a number of reasons. The first reason relates to how the Great Pyramid may in fact have been designed from its 4 shafts. Traditionally it has been assumed that the Great Pyramid was built and the 4 so-called ‘star shafts’ simply incorporated into the superstructure as it was being built, supposedly for religious or cultic reasons.

The ‘Shafts First Hypothesis’ shows, however, how the Great Pyramid may in fact have been designed around its 4 shafts, that the 4 shafts of the Great Pyramid were actually the KEY element and the most important feature of the pyramid design and that they were placed inside the Great Pyramid for a highly significant reason – to impart a particular kind of knowledge. You can see how the Great Pyramid is designed from the inside-out using the 4 shafts here. The Shafts First Solution (Powerpoint Presentation].

It stands to reason then that if the Great Pyramid was designed from the angle of inclination of its 4 shafts then ALL of the inclinations of these shafts MUST have been known before the design of the pyramid could be made.

Karismac: The pyramid may have been finished to the height of the first star viewing shafts and then after the tilt happened they could have rebuilt the center of the pyramid opening up the new big gallery shaft and closing off the old air shafts in the queens chamber and building the kings chamber. This would then have caused all the same calculations you propose but in real time from it happening and them re aligning the shafts post the disaster rather than as some coded message.

SC: If you look carefully at the shafts you can actually see that there is a point where ALL FOUR shafts are being constructed simultaneously, layer by painstaking layer. This again suggests that there was an intent from the outset to record all 4 shaft inclinations to indicate a 6.5º tilt of the axis.

If there is indeed a message to all of this I rather suspect it is related to Orion’s Belt and, in particular, to the inclination of the belt star, Al Nitak, the Great Pyramid’s stellar counterpart. If the Great Pyramid is symbolic of this star then what seems to be getting hinted at here is that when Al Nitak reaches an altitude of around 38-39º on the southern meridian, a tilt in the Earth’s polar axis of around 6.5º may occur. Such a tilt would have the effect of shifting astronomical time by around 1,600 years and this is what we see in the two southern shafts of the Great Pyramid. The lower southern shaft from the Queen’s Chamber indicates Al Nitak at around 38-39º which would have occurred c.3,980 BCE. If a tilt of the polar axis took place relatively quickly, the second southern shaft in the upper chamber shows us Al Nitak shifted to around 45º inclination which would be around c.2,345 BCE (see image below).

In short the astronomical year of c.3,980 BCE and c.2,345 BCE may only have been separated by a very short period of time and not the 1,600 years that is presently assumed. The effect of this would be to cause misalignments of monuments in Egypt and elsewhere around the world.

Significantly, this year of c.3,980 BCE was the previous midpoint of the Orion Belt precessional cycle and is also indicated by the alignment of the Sphinx to this date on the Orion Precession Timeline (see image below).

Also significant here is that the date 2,345 BCE (pre-tilt c.3,980 BCE) is the time when just about every Early Bronze Age III culture, including the Old Kingdom of Egypt suddenly collapsed, apparently as a result of sudden and dramatic climate change. This is a period known as the First Intermediate Period and was ancient Egypt’s first ‘dark age’. Relatively speaking we do not actually know very much about this period compared with other periods of AE history.

What is surprising is that of all these ancient cultures, only ancient Egypt was able to continue as a civilisation, to pick itself up and, like a phoenix, rebuild itself from the ashes of its destruction. Ancient Egypt was able to do this, imo, because it had foreknowledge of this catastrophic cycle and had prepared themselves for it by BUILDING THE PYRAMIDS. These structures were not, as orthodox Egyptologists maintain, originally built as rejuvenation or rebirth vaults for the king but rather, regeneration or recovery vaults for the kingdom (Arks); structures built so massive in order to withstand an approaching cataclysm - and ALSO so that they would be noticed by its survivors. The survivors would easily find the pyramids, enter them and find in them the means to regenerate their land – seeds, tools, pottery, linens, weaponry etc etc. And it’s a fact that ALL of these items have been found inside the pyramids of Egypt. Egyptologists would call them ‘grave goods’ – yes, perhaps but they are also a ‘homage’ to the pyramids and how these magnificent structures secured an ‘Afterlife’ for the entire kingdom of Egypt (not just the king).

It is no surprise that the Bennu bird (phoenix) is symbolised in Egypt by a small pyramid (Benben) because this was the original function of the pyramid – to ensure the kingdom could rise, phoenix-like, from the ashes of destructuon. It is also no surprise that Osiris whose stellar depiction is the constellation of Orion (Sah to the AEs) is the AE god of rebirth and regeneration. Through the Orion constellation the ancients have provided the means to know of this deadly cycle and to plan for its arrival.

I further contend that this sudden climate change c.2,345 BCE (c.3,980 pre-tilt) occurred as a direct result of a sudden and dramatic shift of the Earth’s polar axis of some 6.5º and that this sudden tilting is part of a regular cycle of the Earth; knowledge that has been lost, forgotten or perhaps even suppressed. The ancients, however, seem to have known about it and recorded it in the Great Pyramid. Through the shafts of this structure we can know when to expect these tilts of the Earth’s polar axis to occur – when Al Nitak reaches and altitude of 38-39º. The next occurrence of this won’t be until around 8,500 CE – so you can sleep well in your bed for many years to come!

Karismac: I also wonder if the stars shining down these shafts is not the alarm you mention in your other hypothesis?

SC: As indicated in the article you referenced, stars cannot actually shine down the shafts as the shafts twist and turn and run horizontally for some feet into the chambers. They are not, imo, targeting stars per se, but rather demonstrating to us the inclinations of a particular star, Al Nitak in Orion’s belt. The northern shafts, incidentally, merely reflect the motion of the southern shafts. By “crossing over” the two northern shafts we can then know the direction of the axis tilt.

Karismac: I might have missed something major here but I generally look at the simplest explanation being the correct one.

SC: I hope my explanations above have helped explain my own perspective a little better for you.

Very best wishes,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 26/7/2010 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Thankyou for your detailed explanation (and your wonderful courtesy) I obviously need to keep reading and I will (-:

K

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hello Scott

I would like to say how fascinated i am by ancient Egypt but most of all your threads.

Your take on it is so interesting if not, intriguing. I wholly agree with most of what you give and the depth you go into is great.

I,m very interested in this subject and have been since i was a child. I just wish i had the ability to work things out in such detail like you and a lot of the ATS members have, the mathematics and the like.

Just want you to know that some of us not so able to decipher things are thankfull to your research and your professional presentations, namely me.

Just a thought but, this among other theories like the one Graham Hancock has spoke about with a point about the orion theory and the pyramids, do you believe in the ancient alien/astronaut theory?

Thanks for your great posts,

Albert

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Flag and star good post, and also I'd like to add thou others
may have mentioned this as well that the pyramid was
also likely a water pump, as odd as that sounds.

Here is the info on it, and it makes sense due to the tunnels
and flap doors they have found below.

www.linux-host.org...

Pretty amazing all the different engineering feats that show up
in that one pyramid.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Maybe Im way off here but I think this theory was presented by Graham Hancock in Fingerprints of The Gods. It was presented by him on an old History Channnel presentation of Fingerprints you can probably youtube. Supposedly its also some kind of countdown to 2012ish when it all realigns.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

Hello Albert,

Many thanks for your kind words. It's good to know that the hypothesis I present is of interest to you - I appreciate that you appreciate.

Thanks once again.

Kind regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by theWolfInsideMe

Hello WoldInside,

Maybe Im way off here but I think this theory was presented by Graham Hancock in Fingerprints of The Gods. It was presented by him on an old History Channnel presentation of Fingerprints you can probably youtube. Supposedly its also some kind of countdown to 2012ish when it all realigns.

SC: I do not recall reading anything in Fingerprints of the Gods that is remotely comparable to the theories I have presented here, vis-a-vis a linear clock (timeline) using the two culminations of Orion's Belt. Robert Bauval (with co-author Adrian Gilbert) certainly popularised the Giza-Orion connection with his book, 'The Orion Mystery' although there were numerous commentators before them who also recognised the association.

Bauval and Hancock in their joint book, Message of the Sphinx (Keeper of Genesis) recognised only the minimum culmination represented by Menkaure's queens' pyramids - they did not recognise the maximum culmination depicted by Khufu's queens pyramids. As such, their recognition only of the minimum culmination of the queens pyramids took them only to the remote date of c.10,500 BCE. This led Bauval and Hancock to take the view that the structures were built to commemorate a distant epoch, the Egyptian Zep Tepi - the 'First Time' or founding of their civilisation. By failing to recognise the maximum culmination depicted by the queens pyramids of Khufu, Bauval and Hancock failed to see that what is actually being presented is a linear clock that utlilises the TWO culminations of Orion's Belt. This is a key and quite fundamental difference to the theories of myself and those of Hancock/Bauval. Whereas they believed the date they found in the arrangement of the structures related only to the remote past and was of little significance to the present, my own work shows that Giza is an ACTIVE astronomical clock that is still ticking.

Hope this helps clarify this a little better for you.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
hiya scott , sorry to hijack your thread but i was just looking at some photos of the sarcophagus inside the great pyramid.
they just do not seem right to me , the damage on the sarcophagus seems almost manufactured , why chip away at a piece of granite so much when you could just knock the top off , the gradients on the slopes of the edges are just too uniform.
i'm no mathematician but there is something not right about this , i just hope someone has the measurements of the sarcophagus and knows what to do with them because i feel this is important in regard to what you are researching.
in my opinion it looks like a tank you fill up with a flow off point , if that makes sense , so you always have a certain volume contained within the sarcophagus , a volume of what i don't know.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
oh yeah , brilliant ideas / theories etc , i just hope hawas lets you in to the restricted area and you find what you're looking for , if you need someone to come along give me an invite lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by subria

Hi Subria,

Many thanks for your questions.

Subria: hiya scott , sorry to hijack your thread but i was just looking at some photos of the sarcophagus inside the great pyramid. they just do not seem right to me...

SC: The stone box insode the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid should not automatically be considered a sarcophagus. A sarcophagus - as I am sure you know - was used for the burial of a mummified corpse and this was never found inside this stone box. The fact of the matter is that such stone boxes found in tombs have been opened and found to contain nothing more than animal bones, or cushions, or just plain empty. And neither are there any funerary texts in this pyramid (or, indeed, any Old Kingdom pyramid) to warrant it being considered a tomb. To my mind these stone boxes should be considered as 'reliquaries', a box that was designed to hold precious relics.

Subria...the damage on the sarcophagus seems almost manufactured , why chip away at a piece of granite so much when you could just knock the top off , the gradients on the slopes of the edges are just too uniform.

SC: The orthodox story goes that this stone box was tipped over and this is how the corner came to be damaged. It's possible.

Subria...in my opinion it looks like a tank you fill up with a flow off point , if that makes sense , so you always have a certain volume contained within the sarcophagus , a volume of what i don't know.

SC: It's difficult to say.

Kind regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Scott,

Your presentations point to a date of 10500 for the axis tilt. And yet your new book out in February 2012:

Explains in detail how the angles and geometry of the Great Pyramid record a shift of the world’s axis in 3980 BCE and predict more to come

Why the sudden change in your hypothesis? Also, do you believe the Giza complex was actually built soon after 10,500 BC or way later and just points to that date?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join