It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid Tells of Earth Tilt c.10,500BC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

As promised, here are a couple of links to my latest research which demonstrates how the Great Pyramid at Giza may encode a tilt of the Earth's axis c. 10,550BC.

The first link is to the Powerpoint version of the presentation. If you have Powerpoint then this is probably better since you can work through the presentation at your own pace. The Powerpoint file is around 2.5mb. The Flash version is in 2 parts.

Powerpoint Version (2.5mb)
www.scottcreighton.co.uk...

Flash Vesrsion (Running time: 25mins)
Part 1 (5.5mb)

Part 2 (1.5mb)

I am happy to receive constructive criticism.

I look forward to your comments/questions.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The presentation refers to Noah, but that time was about 2.500 BC and
is not 10.500 BC
The difference is 8000 years.
Now add 8000 years to 2.500 BC and the next occurence is in 5500 AD.
B.t.w. nice presentation.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Hello Hawk123,

Thanks for your post.

The presentation refers to Noah, but that time was about 2.500 BC and
is not 10.500 BC.

The Great Pyramid does not, on its own, offer us the date of these calamitous events. We obtain the date of these events from the layout of ALL the pyramids and the Sphinx.

This is shown in my other presentation here, The Clock of Ages:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Best wishes,

SC

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I found your research fascinating. I don't know why didn't check out this thread earlier. I guess I've been too busy looking in the Religion and Lost Civilization sections. I think you're on to something with the Giza Pyramids. I believe the grandfather of the Egyptian race witnessed the catacylsm that caused the earth to tilt. He understood the timing of the heavenly bodies and was able to calculate when they would rise and set.

Khem, also known as Ham, studied the works of his ancient relative Seth who was the master of astronomy. The knowledge of Khem eventually turned into a religion.

I believe Khem survived the Deluge and recorded the differences between the two worlds. I think he could have measured the deviation with a clepsydra.

I also believe that a great comet hit the earth but the comet didn't change the earth's axis. The earth was already in the process of changing its axis when the the comet hit.

So what caused the earth to tilt?

[edit on 7-1-2008 by lostinspace]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Hello Lostinspace,

Many thanks for your post and for he information. Glad you find interest in the work I present here on ATS.

Lostinspace: I also believe that a great comet hit the earth but the comet didn't change the earth's axis. The earth was already in the process of changing its axis when the the comet hit. So what caused the earth to tilt?

SC: This is speculation, of course, but if the information I have deduced from the Great Pyramid is correct then an axial tilt of the Earth has to remain a possible explanation for these findings.

I find it quite remarkable that the two sets of shafts in the Great Pyramid c.10,500BC target the two brightest stars in the heavens (the pole star of the time, Vega and in the south, Alpha Centauri). The point here being that it is impossible for both shafts to target the same stars from Giza within the same time frame. However, if the Earth tilted and Giza was shifted to a new latitude then the other shafts could target the same stars. The two sets of shafts effectively give us the before and after, thus allowing us to determine the actual tilt.

The work of Dr Flavio Barbiero is of particular interest to this research since he presents a mechanism whereby even a very small asteroid impact can result in a change in the Earth's axis. You can see his paper here:

www.grahamhancock.com...

Other researchers such as Gary Osborn and Jeff Nisbet have found an "underground stream" of ancient knowledge that apparently references the 23.5* angle of obliquity of the Earth's tilt. Osborn has found this angle continually indicated in the works of numerous Renaissance painters.

www.garyosborn.moonfruit.net...

Nisbet has also found a quite remarkable reference to this angle is the star cources in the ceiling of Rosslyn Chapel, Scotland.

www.mythomorph.com...

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Thanks for the added insight about the star shafts of the Great Pyramid. You're probably right about the star positions. The Pyramids in Egypt are definitely a memorial of the first cataclysm.

I'm not a firm believer in the pole shift theory but I agree that some of the data found in the earth is quite compelling. I don't really think that a pole shift was the original problem that caused earth to have its cataclysm at the First Time. In my opinion the event was external to earth. I believe one of the neighboring planets exploded, whereby throwing all the other planets off their courses. I just can't believe an asteroid can influence the axis of a planet, unless it was planet sized.

This is how I see it. A neighboring planet exploded. (Its remnants are still seen in the asteroid belt.) The rest of the planets shuffle around to compensate for the imbalance and produce new tilt angles. The chunks from the lost world then collide with the earth.

I believe another catacylsm is coming but I wouldn't say its going to come during 2012. Maybe before or after. However, I think this future event is going to be more exotic than a pole shift. I believe the whole solar system is going to be involved in the next event.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Hello Lostinspace,

Lostinspace: Thanks for the added insight about the star shafts of the Great Pyramid. You're probably right about the star positions. The Pyramids in Egypt are definitely a memorial of the first cataclysm.

SC: The Giza Precession Wheel Theory I present tells us that the pyramids are much much more than a "memorial" to some past event. The arrangement of the structures - particularly the so-called 'Queens Pyramids' indicates 2 'critical alignments' (dates) within the precessional cycle of Orion's Belt. The first critical alignment (Menkaure's Queens) occurs when the belt stars are arranged horizontally near to the SW horizon. The last time this occurred was c.10,500BC. Science is now discovering that traumatic events took place on the Earth around that remote time.

The second 'critical alignment' (date) is when the Belt Stars are aligned vertically on the eastern horizon (Khufu's Queens) - as they appear NOW! My latest research indicates the actual date of 2014AD which is, of course, only 2 years adrift from the Mayan date of 2012AD.

What will occur on this date is anyone's guess. Most likely absolutely nothing. In saying that, however, I do not believe that the ancients would have expended the amount of blood, sweat and tears constructing the largest monuments in the history of humanity simply as a memorial to PAST events. These monuments, in my view, were built to last; built to carry a message far into the future to forewarn future civilisations of troublesome times to come and WHEN to expect such times to arrive; to warn us of the CYCLICAL NATURE of some (as yet) unknown cataclysm.

Forewarned is forearmed. We ignore this 'warning' at our peril.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton

The second 'critical alignment' (date) is when the Belt Stars are aligned vertically on the eastern horizon (Khufu's Queens) - as they appear NOW! My latest research indicates the actual date of 2014AD which is, of course, only 2 years adrift from the Mayan date of 2012AD.

That sounds interesting. Could you expand on this some more? Maybe with a powerpoint presentation?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Hello Scott Creighton,

Thank you once again for the personal attention to my reply. I really appreciate the revealing of the star alignments of 2014 and how they are so close to the famous 2012 predition.

I agree the egyptians went way out of their way to construct the star shafts. Their installation was no easy task while the pyramid was being built. Each layer of the structure had to have specially designed stones put in at exactly the right locations to create the shafts at angles. I just can't believe a Pharoah and his queen would need to be lined up with certain stars when they were dead. I assume they thought that their bodies would float out of the rock and they would fly to their particular star.

If this is really a warning, what can mankind do to protect themselves from the future cataclysm?

I see you are quite well versed in the hidden codes of the ancient structures handed down by our ancestors. It looks like you have a part to play in the revealing of the secret knowledge, if people listen. I think your work will only be vindicated if a cataclysm happens on 2014 or the earth re-aligns back to its original axis. It's only speculation if nothing happens.

Have you ever heard this Jewish myth?

"The flood was produced by a union of the male waters, which are above the firmament, and the female waters issuing from the earth. The upper waters rushed through the space left when God removed two stars out of the constellation Pleiades. Afterward, to put a stop to the flood, God had to transfer two stars from the constellation of the Bear to the constellation of the Pleiades. That is why the Bear runs after the Pleiades. She wants her two children back, but they will be restored to her only in the future world."

www.sacred-texts.com...

Sounds like star movements to me.

lostinspace

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 11one11

Hello 11one11,

Thanks for your post.

11one11: That sounds interesting. Could you expand on this some more? Maybe with a powerpoint presentation?

Here are some links to my work:

The Precession of the 'Queens Pyramids'

The Clock of Ages
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note: I am presently updating these presentations to include my latest research which identifies the date 2014AD within the clock.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Hello Lostinspace,

Lostinspace: If this is really a warning, what can mankind do to protect themselves from the future cataclysm?

SC: We are already doing the things (at least some of them) that will be critical for the long-term survival (after a cataclysm) of humanity.

news.bbc.co.uk...

blog.wired.com...

Lostinspace: I think your work will only be vindicated if a cataclysm happens on 2014 or the earth re-aligns back to its original axis. It's only speculation if nothing happens.

SC: The 2 'critical alignments' (dates) indicated by the 2 sets of 'Queens Pyramids' at Giza does not necessairly indicate that a catastrophic event WILL occur. It shows only the times when our planet is 'most at risk' of such an occurrence. You have to understand this difference. Personally I honestly do not expect anything significant to happen in 2012AD or 2014AD.

I cannot, however, ignore these two 'critical alignments' (dates) of Orion's Belt the ancient designers of Giza are indicating to us through the placement of the 2 sets of 'Queens Pyramids'. As I have said previously, science is now discovering that a catastrophic event DID occur around the time of the first 'critical alignment', providing the trigger that brought about the end of the last Ice Age.

We have to ask why did the ancient designers of Giza mark that 'critical alignment' (date) in stone? And why then, using the same Orion Belt stars, have they marked the future date of 2014AD? Why are they showing us the precessional cycle of Orion's belt? Are they trying to warn us of a cylical event?

The physicist Dr Paul LaViolette in his book, Earth Under Fire has theorised that the core of our galaxy enters an explosive phase every 11.000 years or thereabouts. LaViolette theorises that the shockwave from these blasts will sometimes bring space debris (asteroids and the like) into a collision course with the Earth, sometimes not. We just don't know. However, the cycle of Galactic Core Explosions (GCEs) will always continue at the same regular interval. The bottom line - best that we prepare ourselves. Just incase.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Scott, many thanks for this new presentation. I find the way you present your work extremely user-friendly and compelling.

May I ask, you say that you don't expect anything to happen come 2012-2014; why? Is it just an inclination, a hope, or is there some tangeable reason for such optimism (and I do hope you're right, from a selfish perspective)?

Through your work, I am astounded at the complexity of encoded geometrical information in the pyramids. It takes a very keen eye and mind to spot such subtleties, and yet they appear to have been quite deliberate. The message that the ancients wished to convey, I agree, must have been incredibly vital to us for them to encode such a large number of minute clues and codes into their design - geometrical codes that would have cost them massive amounts of effort.

As I've mentioned in other threads in your forum, I can't help but link this obsession with geometry with the sacred geometry associated with the Freemasons. Is geometry one of the highest of truths? It seems so. Not to detract from your work Scott, but I suspect that the elite within Freemasonry are aware of this encoded information, and have been for a very long time. This is why it scares me to read about the secret underground bunker complexes that are supposedly being built to protect a chosen few.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Hello Cythraul,

Cythraul: Scott, many thanks for this new presentation. I find the way you present your work extremely user-friendly and compelling.

SC: You are very welcome and I am happy that you find it of interest.

Cythraul: May I ask, you say that you don't expect anything to happen come 2012-2014; why? Is it just an inclination, a hope, or is there some tangeable reason for such optimism (and I do hope you're right, from a selfish perspective)?

SC: The 2012AD date of the Mayan calendar indicates only the end of the current Age or cycle. And, as the old age ends, a new cycle begins. There could be nothing more to the Mayan calendar than that.

In saying that, however, the Great Pyramids of Giza - through the precessional cycle of the so-called 'Queens Pyarmids' - seem to be indicating a very similar date to that of the Mayan calendar. It is truly remarkable that two quite distinct ancient cultures can independently indicate - from remote antiquity - the same future date (more or less). Perhaps the ancients knew more about the workings and cycles of the cosmos than our modern science would dare credit them with.

Cythraul:Through your work, I am astounded at the complexity of encoded geometrical information in the pyramids. It takes a very keen eye and mind to spot such subtleties, and yet they appear to have been quite deliberate.

SC: Alas, without hard documentation from the 'Designers' of this 'codex', 'deliberate intent' is not something that is easy to prove. However, so many concordances between Giza/Orion from so many different means can't all be wrong. There comes a time when coincidence must give way to conformity.

Cythraul: The message that the ancients wished to convey, I agree, must have been incredibly vital to us for them to encode such a large number of minute clues and codes into their design - geometrical codes that would have cost them massive amounts of effort.

SC: The ancients merely show us two 'critical alignments' of the Orion belt stars. Whatever takes place when the belt stars reach these alignments we can but speculate. However, it seemed important enough for the ancient deisgners to ensure that their 'codex' was constructed on a monumental scale; indeed, so large as to survive time itself. This 'message' will alert our civilisation to these 'critical alignments' and hopefully to plan for whatever may be coming our way. But even if our civilisation meets an early demise, this 'message' will survive long into the future to warn future civilisations that rise up from the remnant of ours.

Man fears time but time fears the pyramids!

Cythraul: As I've mentioned in other threads in your forum, I can't help but link this obsession with geometry with the sacred geometry associated with the Freemasons. Is geometry one of the highest of truths? It seems so. Not to detract from your work Scott, but I suspect that the elite within Freemasonry are aware of this encoded information, and have been for a very long time. This is why it scares me to read about the secret underground bunker complexes that are supposedly being built to protect a chosen few.

SC: I've heard rumours of such bunkers but no actual hard evidence that they are being built. Certainly there is a 'doomsday' seed vault being constructed in the Norwegian Arctic. I think I may have said this before but the first sign we should be looking for s a blue star in the north eastern sky. You will find a blue star on the $50 bill. And the blue star is also closely associated with the Masonic order.

"When the Blue Star Kachina (Srius) makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask."

- Hopi Indian prophecy

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Very interesting 5 parts!

Do you have any books out on this subject?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rumrunner

Hello Rumrunner,

Apologies for delay in responding to you - a lot going on right now in terms of research.

Rumrunner: Very interesting 5 parts! Do you have any books out on this subject?

SC: I make a conscious effort to ensure all of my research is freely available online. This is important to me as not everyone can afford the price of a book.

Id do have a book, The Giza Oracle but this is no longer in print. Some of my work will feature in the next edition of, You Are Still Being Lied To which, I believe, will also feature contributions from Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval.

My next book, The Giza Codex: Time of the Gods will be available towards the end of this year. You can read a brief article upon which the book is based here:

www.grahamhancock.com...

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hi Mr. Creighton,

While reading this thread I had a sort of... Vision, I guess. (bare with me!) I saw someone demonstrating a device that had been developed as an acurate and precise "clock" if you will, which is based on the calculations of the alignments that you have described.

My question is this: just how acurate are these calculations? If a certain few pooled their resources and came to agreement on precise measurements, do you think it's possible to create such a device? (something that not only acurately stayed in line with a True, Galactic time, but one that displayed it as well)

What I'm asking in short, is do you believe that it is possible to acurately calculate the TRUE date of our famed "2012" event which so many of these ancient warnings are pointing to? what will it take to do so?

Thank you so much for your presence on here and for your willingness to adress questions such as these. I appreciate it greatly.

SP

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I enjoyed your PP presentations as I also believe there is evidence of a cyclical pattern recorded in ancient monuments such as, but not limited to, the pyramids. The bits of information I have come across have only increased my interest and the one thing I know for sure is there was more information about ancient civilizations destroyed then is collectively now known.

It seems odd that the pyramids of Giza are considered to be tombs without any corroborating evidence. No hieroglyphs, artifacts or, most importantly, mummies. If not tombs then what is/was their purpose? These monuments have many secrets yet to reveal.

In your 2D example showing Earth's tilting axis I see it moving across latitude lines and I am not sure I understand this part. The latitude lines should move with Earth's axis. The axis poles are always 90 deg to the equator (at 0 deg). The only way I can imagine the Earth's spinning axis suddenly moving across the surface changing it's latitude is a separation between Earth's crust and core. I remember reading that it's beyond the scope of this work to explain the theories behind what caused this event but could you explain the physics behind this idea?

Can you clarify for me what is meant by "north pole", axial north or magnetic. Magnetic N poles are not tied to the spinning axis and they move around and sometimes even flip. The Earth's magnetic poles have flipped many times in the past and most recently so has the Sun's. As for a sudden tilting of a spinning bodies axis of rotation I am unsure.

I think there is evidence from our Moon that Earth once had an obliquity of around 5 deg., the same degree of tilt our Moon's plane is to the solar plane. The theory is that our Moon was created from the Earth when Earth's axial tilt was around 5 degrees. It was some time later that we gained the present tilt of 23.5 deg, but this degree of tilt nutates over time changing a little.

[edit on 6/26/2008 by Devino]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I reread your link to the GH site..ie, "On the Possibility of Instantaneous Shifts of the Poles," I noticed that there was more then one page so I read the rest. This answers part of my second question. It further explains that Earth's crust moves at a different rate then the core and the liquid magma separating the two act as a transmission of energy. For some reason I imagined the Earth's axis changing in the core first (were most of the solid mass is) and the surface crust slowly following as the energy is transfered through the molten rock, as per your example.

It is hard to imagine how all of the motions from everything in our solar system effects Earth and us. Then add the motion of our Sun moving around with some of the nearby stars dragging all the planets along with it. Don't forget all the other stars and, biggest of all, the Milky way galaxy itself. I am confident that there is a way to record these motions and predict repeating cycles.

What causes celestial bodies to spin on their axis and what casuses them to tilt? It can't all be from rocks hitting them in the right place at the right time. Even if this was the case it's still a completely random probability and in no way a predictable cycle.

What of the other planets? Mars obliquity is 25 degrees, Jupiter is around 3 (which I find interesting), and Saturn is a little over 29. Could there be a connection here... 23.5--25--29 degree tilts and Jupiter remains at 3? I think it is quite possible that whatever caused the tilts of these three planets happened at the same time when they were aligned and Jupiter was out of range.

Originally posted by Scott Creighton
"When the Blue Star Kachina (Srius) makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask."
- Hopi Indian prophecy

I find this quote very interesting, it shows how little Understanding there is in the world today.

[edit on 6/27/2008 by Devino]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Dear Scott : Please go to www.davidhamel.com/Hamel-Alien-Blueprints/Rare-UFO-Videos/Banned.html . It shows a future map of North America in 2021 that you may find interesting aboat a polar axis shift Dec. 21, 2021. Sincerely, Gojijoan.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Devino

Hello Devino,

Many thanks for your posts.

Devino: What causes celestial bodies to spin on their axis and what casuses them to tilt? It can't all be from rocks hitting them in the right place at the right time. Even if this was the case it's still a completely random probability and in no way a predictable cycle.

SC: You are right - although I am saying the Pyramids at Giza may present to us a clock showing a past and future date - a specific cycle of time indicated to us by the belt stars of Orion - this is not to say that these times will automatically see dire consequences for the Earth. It may indicate, however, two 'critical times' for the Earth i.e. when the belt stars are aligned in the two ways depicted to us at Giza.

In his book, Earth Under Fire, phycisist Dr Paul LaViolette theorises how the core of our galaxy enters an explosive phase around every 10,000 years or thereabouts - regular as clockwork. Now the blast from this explosion will send a shockwave travelling throughout our galaxy at the speed of light and eventually this shockwave will reach the Edgeworth-Kuiper belt and then the Asteroid Belt, knocking many asteroids around our solar system like billiards.

Most times these asteroids will be perfectly harmless, flying off into deep space or swept up by the Sun or by Jupiter's immense gravity. Very occasionally, however, during some of these cycles, a bollide or asteroid will indeed have Earth's name on it. So, although the bollide impact itself is a random occurrence, the trigger that scatters these asteroids like billiards is a regular event. The times when the shockwave from a galactic core explosion reaches our solar system is then a 'critical time' for the Earth - we will most often pass through such times relatively unscathed, but sometimes not. By understanding these GCE cycles may help us better prepare for these 'critical times' and this may be what the ancients are indicating to us with the two alignments of the Orion Belt stars (as presented in the arrangement of the two sets of so-called 'Queens Pyramids) at Giza.

Kind regards,

Scott Creighton

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join