It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schoolgirls to get 'cancer jab'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Awesome post, boycott these vaccines at any cost -- as bad as getting chipped, eat a healthy diet, exercise and live good, no need to worry about this.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
How many people die from going to the doctor and having the Flu vaccine every year? or from the hepatitus vaccine?

Surprisingly, I found out that vaccinations have a high percentage of adverse events.

There's a report here from :

www.vaers.hhs.gov...

The report itself. The tables of numbers start at page 11.

www.cdc.gov...

There's a lot of data here, it's sort of hard to sift through, and further complicated by the fact that their numbers aren't listed as a percentage of all vaccinations, but rather, percentage of their reports. But from 1991 to 2001 there were 128,717 reported adverse events. Of those, almost 15 percent were serious, including death, illness that required hospitalization and permanent disability.

I think though in those ten years they did a total of 1,903,383,258 vaccinations. You do the math, my brain hurts.

But at any rate, it seems a very small overall percentage, though I suppose it shocks me to realise that people die from vaccinations.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
new poison from poison meister Merck www.whale.to...

Interesting bit:

In the area of the iris that corresponds to the uterus, in three of the girls he saw tissue damage, and in the fourth he saw drug residue. In each of the four cases, on reporting back to the patient what he was observing, he was informed that the girl had recently received the cervical cancer vaccine. All were virgins.
Tissue damage in the uterus is what he sees in women who have had such things as abortions and prolapses, and can be a precursor to cancer. It can also cause infertility - as it can prevent the embryo from being able to hold on to the uterus wall. It also often results in lack of sensitivity with sexual intercourse, pain, discomfort and/or frequent discharges.

Could be a new www.whale.to...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There are SO many natural cancer cures and preventions... I wouldn't worry about cancer simply from the lack of this useless vaccine.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
My fiancee actually got this vaccination done 2 days ago. No adverse effects so far and I cant see any for the near future. I agree with the healthy eating, exercise etc but still the pro's of the vaccination outweigh the cons

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I don't understand this anti-vaccine thing.
It makes me paranoid but then I see it like this, my daughter had her MMR, I cant afford to pay for the separate jabs (which are still considered to be dangerous by the anti vaccine movement).
I would rather my daughter not get measles, mumps or rubella and die so therefore I allowed the vaccines.

Yes i've heard of mercury and autism links and whatnot, but what can you do really, I cant afford separate jabs so had no choice.
If you think 'just say no then' well i'm sorry but I aren't gambling death with autism thanks.

With this CC vaccine, by the time my daughter is 14 (as the jab is for 14-18 year olds) I will have a bit more idea if its to be trusted or not.

Oh and I dont see the link between a cervical cancer prevention jab and sex

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
annestacey, as usual, I’d like to see your “proof” that some herb prevents/cures HPV.

As for Gardasil, I think it’s sexist to the extreme. They should allow both sexes to take it or neither.

Where’s the outcry? You know damned well if a vaccine was made for something for men only, the feminazis would be rioting in the streets.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman:
My fiancee actually got this vaccination done 2 days ago. No adverse effects so far and I cant see any for the near future. I agree with the healthy eating, exercise etc but still the pro's of the vaccination outweigh the cons

How do you approve of this?

You realize now that either a) she doesn’t think you’re clean or b) she’s boinking a handful of other guys. Must be a real confidence booster.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I only hope that women realise that just because they have this vaccine that they still need to have regular checkups and pap smears.
This vaccine doesn't offer 100% immunity to 100% of the female population.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NRen2k5
How do you approve of this?

You realize now that either a) she doesn’t think you’re clean or b) she’s boinking a handful of other guys. Must be a real confidence booster.

Or that she prefers to be careful and NOT get cervical cancer?
Do you know how many people carry illnesses and have NO CLUE that they do? Most healthcare workers carry MRSA and never even know it. You can carry a disease and never get sick from it but give it to someone else. Maybe she feels that it's better to be safe than sorry.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey:
There are SO many natural cancer cures and preventions...

Preventions? Yes. Cures? Not so fast!

I wouldn't worry about cancer simply from the lack of this useless vaccine.

You deny the claims that it’s effective? Do you care to elaborate?

Originally posted by zaphod58:
Or that she prefers to be careful and NOT get cervical cancer? Do you know how many people carry illnesses and have NO CLUE that they do? Most healthcare workers carry MRSA and never even know it. You can carry a disease and never get sick from it but give it to someone else. Maybe she feels that it's better to be safe than sorry.

Hmm. Get herself and her fiancé tested for HPV, or get a controversial vaccine for something she is either already infected with or will never catch. Tough choice.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lecter

Strangely enough, i find that there's more than enough influence on people to have sex, and that comes from the people around them.

Expressing distrust over vaccinations over this point seems fairly obselete when the real problem hasn't even been discussed.

Is it just me or do the christians that you mention (the close-minded, oblique type, not to go and generalise people) have a distinct problem when it comes to looking at the reality of the situation they are trying so hard to address?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NRen2k5

Not all tests are 100% accurate. You can get either a negative result, or a false positive.

Did you hear about the cancer dog tests they did a few years ago? The dog hit on a mole on the guy they were testing, but the test results, run multiple times, all came back negative. When the lab tech tested the mole slice by slice, he found a tiny cluster of cancer cells on the last few slices of the mole. If you are in the very early stages of an illness they may or may not catch it. In this case, she may feel that it's better to get the vaccine just in case.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by NRen2k5

Not all tests are 100% accurate. You can get either a negative result, or a false positive.

Did you hear about the cancer dog tests they did a few years ago? The dog hit on a mole on the guy they were testing, but the test results, run multiple times, all came back negative. When the lab tech tested the mole slice by slice, he found a tiny cluster of cancer cells on the last few slices of the mole. If you are in the very early stages of an illness they may or may not catch it. In this case, she may feel that it's better to get the vaccine just in case.

You are trying to argue that medical tests are not sufficiently accurate. As support for this point you bring up a nutty test where they had a dog try to sniff out cancer.

Try coming back with a rational argument.

Yes, false negatives and false positives happen. Which is why any lab worth its salt knows the rate of error of its tests and performs them enough to overcome it.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You call it "a nutty test" where a dog trained to sniff cancer had a 98% accuracy rate? So explain how it was successful. Dumb luck? I guess unless it's something involving high tech equipment or super intelligent people, or someone with 5 degrees it's nutty huh? Whatever you say.

I said that the tests could have false positives or they couldn't detect something early enough. I didn't say that they were useless or that they weren't sufficiently accurate. Some people choose to get a vaccine instead of going through the tests. It's a personal choice that each individual makes.

But you're right, unless it's done in a hospital by a highly trained individual it's irrational to believe it. I'm done with this one.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The Gardasil Vaccine is a steralization vaccine. By the time the girls are of child bearing age - oops sorry can't have kids we screwed you but the pharmaceuticals will be snickering at you while they run away safe and secure from bills like the Eli Lilly Act..

Do you think I'm making this up:
Goto : www.anomalicresearch.com...
And : www.anomalicresearch.com...
And the raw data : www.judicialwatch.org...

Eli Lily Act : en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle32I would rather my daughter not get measles, mumps or rubella and die so therefore I allowed the vaccines.
Yes i've heard of mercury and autism links and whatnot, but what can you do really, I cant afford separate jabs so had no choice.If you think 'just say no then' well i'm sorry but I aren't gambling death with autism thanks.

the vaccines didn't do anything in eliminating deaths fo--measles deaths declined by 99.4% before vaccination--you just bought the lie.

Now way more kids are killed by MMR than measles would be doing www.whale.to...

as for vaccine autism:

Vax autism quotes www.whale.to...
Autism and genetics www.whale.to...
Autism due to better or changed diagnosis www.whale.to...

Government studies www.whale.to...

Independent studies www.whale.to...

Eg Dan Olmsted www.whale.to...
"A specter is haunting the medical and journalism establishments of the United States: Where are the unvaccinated people with autism?"

and regressive autism is a pretty big clue www.whale.to...

"I would also be particularly interested to learn of any documented cases of completely unvaccinated children who have later dramatically and inexplicably regressed into autism after a normal infancy. To date, no such case has ever been identified to me."---David Thrower

And autism is pretty identical to mercury poisoning:

"I think that the biological case against Thimerosal is so dramatically overwhelming anymore that only a very foolish or a very dishonest person with the credentials to understand this research would say that Thimerosal wasn’t most likely the cause of autism."--- Interview of Dr. Boyd E. Haley by Teri Small:

he must be the world's leading independent expert of mercury toxicity.

the only way genetics come into it is increased sensitivity to mercury.

as to the MMR doesn't contain mercury argument:

"As a clinician, my current belief which guides my practice with these children is that any child given the HepB vaccination at birth and subsequent boosters along with DPT has received unacceptable levels of neurotoxin in the form of the ethyl mercury in the thimerosal preservative used in the vaccine. In any child with a genetic immune susceptibility (probably about one in six) this sets off a series of events that injure the brain-gut-immune system. By the time they are ready to receive the MMR vaccination, their immune system is so impaired in a great number of these children that the triple vaccine cannot be handled by the now dysfunctional immune system and they begin their obvious descent into the autistic spectrum disorder."---Jaquelyn McCandless, M.D

A lot of people are going to be pretty upset when MMR goes down and takes the vaccine programme with it, I have to say. Last MMR was withdrawn by the way.

"Nancy Hokkanen came up with one of the greatest analogies ever to describe the autism and vaccine controversy and how it feels to us parents of kids with autism. She compared it to the Catholic Church's cover up of decades of sexual abuse."-

The medical industry, being a monopoly in league with the government can get away with anything--and that includes saying 5,000 to 10,000 at least, parent testimonies as to their children developing autism after vaccination can be completely ignored www.whale.to...

All I can say to that is to read them www.whale.to... www.whale.to...

and anyone who thinks the medical boys are looking for the truth in this regard needs to look into medical history to be rudely awakened to the real truth, for example the Smallpox vaccine was responsible for 25,000 child deaths at the height of compulsory vaccination in 1880. Do you think anyone would be swa

top topics

<< 1   >>

join