It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot - Somebody removing their threads! Government agency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
If any of you are familiar with Project Camelot's excellent interview page, you will know that Project Camelot is a website/ organisation exposing the truth about aliens and "UFO's", having a number of interviews from whistle blowers and government insiders.

It seems that somebody, or an agent, or a government agency is removing their posted videos from Google video. They are hacking into somebody else's account and removing videos of public interest.

Does this not just heighten the fact that such information/websites are being monitored? Does this not just heighten the fact that somebody, somewhere does not want this information to be heard?

See the project Camelot website www.projectcamelot.org

I know for a fact (I can't go into details for my own safety), that this is ALL REAL and it IS happening. The alien agenda is a reality. Open your eyes.

Listen to project Camelot's interviews....these witnesses are REAL and ARE telling the truth.

===========================
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Dude if you want to advertise that website just mkae some web banners and stuff
Dont go round random Conspiracy websites and post about it

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
Dude if you want to advertise that website just mkae some web banners and stuff
Dont go round random Conspiracy websites and post about it

Useless messages like that get no-one anywhere and do not add of any interest to the thread.

I am not affiliated to the website in any way. I am merely pointing out the interesting fact that somebody is removing their threads and videos and high-lighting the fact that government agencies operate in this fashion.

Thank you

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This is the second time I see somebody spreading awareness getting accused of promoting something. Is this a new trend?

Thanks for the post. I think there is two possibilities for the videos being removed:

1) The government hackers are doing it
2) The Project Camelot does it to increase attention to their videos

No idea which one it is, but I find the camelot videos interesting myself and I think people should watch them. Not as The Truth™ but as a version of the possible truth.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by christian952

I've never seen much proof that government agencies hack into websites to remove material and I'm more inclined to believe they took the stuff down themselves.

What's stopping them from re-posting the stuff?

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 29-10-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I'm most inclined to believe that the mods/admins removed the threads because they considered them SPAM.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
This is the second time I see somebody spreading awareness getting accused of promoting something. Is this a new trend?

The founder of the website is actively engaged in selling a movie deal, right now, based on the idea that the US government is censoring and/or feeding him disinformation. It's certainly not hard to calculate that this type of "buzz" is intended to bolster the value of the movie deal.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Indeed indeed we are talking about uncle SERPO are we not ?

In for a penny in for a million.

THE END

Regard's
Lee

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Every time I read replies to posts on this board I can always associate them to one of these:

Destruction of original poster's reputation
Making him looks like ****
Disinfo and deflection

Project Camelot is not going to produce DVDs in mass, even if they do, they are going to charge what it cost them to produce the stuff and that's normal. Why does everyone trying to disclose the truth always get smashed on the head over and over "they gonna make bajillion of dollars with their DVDs!!!".

Those guys aren't charging hundreds of dollars for a walk in the forest...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I just now stumbled onto project camelot, and decided to do a search for it on ATS to see if there was already a discussion about it. And wouldn't you know...

I'm very curious about those vids that were taken off youtube. Could be a marketing scheme, but either way they piqued my interest. Supposedly they are working on getting them uploaded again, but how long does that take??

I'm in the process of going thru the site now to see what they've got cooking, some pretty interesting things just quickly glancing over...

stay tuned...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
I just now stumbled onto project camelot, and decided to do a search for it on ATS to see if there was already a discussion about it. And wouldn't you know...

I'm very curious about those vids that were taken off youtube. Could be a marketing scheme, but either way they piqued my interest. Supposedly they are working on getting them uploaded again, but how long does that take??

Uploading takes for ever depending on the size of your connection. I dont think that it woudl take too long for them to do, but because of the size of each vid and the ammount of them that is a few gb which will take maybe a few hours. And on top of that they will need to find time to do it. It will take a bit longer if it is for google videos.

-fm

new topics

top topics

join