It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Swing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Yay, something new to discuss about.

This incident happens to be in Argentina, where the swing would move itself without being touched. Been happening for 4 months now. What do you think that would be, a hoax? Evidence of witchcraft? Or just the wind? YOU be the judge!

www.metro.co.uk...

Here is the youtube video -

[edit on 26-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Nice post, I saw this this morning but my internatonal Inet went down so I couldn't post it. Anyways I would like to forward a logical explanation that would explain it perfectly....

Notice that the wind is gusting as the sound on the video verifies...imagine the 2 outside shackles on top of the swing being rusted and thus resisting the wind to a degree due to being seized or tight...someone comes along and sprays WD40 on the middle one and it swings freely and hence you have your free moving swing in the wind while the outside 2 resist the swinging motion.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Good explanation. If you look at the video at 00:54 of time, you can see the leaf coming from the different direction where the wind is blowing. If the wind was pushing the swing in that direction, the leaf would've went with the same direction as swing, don't you think?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The wind can come from only 2 directions for this to work actually, as the wind pushes up the swing it twist's and releases the pressure on it causing it to fall back through its pendulum trajectory.

It could be either direction so long as its no more than 10 degrees off this line and you can see the other 2 outside swings move unaided to further back this claim.

join