It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Iran and you attack Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Attack Iran and you attack Russia

www.atimes.com

A high-level diplomatic source in Tehran tells Asia Times Online that essentially Putin and the Supreme Leader have agreed on a plan to nullify the George W Bush administration's relentless drive towards launching a preemptive attack, perhaps a tactical nuclear strike, against Iran. An American attack on Iran will be viewed by Moscow as an attack on Russia.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It is a fact that Iran had for many years open all their doors for unconditional diplomacy at Washington. Now it seem that the supreme leaders will maybe engage USA into a war which could spread to many other country.
After last week Esquire's whistleblower article about Flynt Leverett and Hillary Mann, we can now see that USA will have to show their biggest Bluff to the rest of the world community if they want to go a long with the Iran attack plan.

Kacou

www.atimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Its good to see Russia stepping up to the plate. The world needs strong detergents against a Iran attack. Just because the US government and the media has made it feel like an attack is unavoidable and is coming doesnt make it a reality.

Never allow their propaganda to become the truth in your mind. The fact is that the neocon administration has a mindset of paranoia. They ignore the IEIA cheif saying that Iran is 3-8 years from having a nuclear weapon. They ignore that there is NO evidence of Iran pursuing nuclear weapons.

Basically these wars are not about democracy and fighting for freedom. Its about always having an enemy, to keep the conflicts going, to make more money for the corporations who run America at this point. The government is their puppets thanks to the wonderful forces of lobbying.

This has been done for ages now. They create a problem (like terrorism), set off a few events to make it look like its really bad until people come saying "something must be done!". At that point, they can do whatever they want to change the country. These changes were the END GOAL all the time. They just needed the people to come ask for it.

Dont allow this war to happen. Dont get fooled again. Their end goal is to have control over every single human being. First they have to make you afraid so you come asking for a solution. Dont ask. Tell them to go # themselfs.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I know what you mean Copernicus, but it look like some how the Bush Co will attack before they leave office.
I join the article from Squire here and you can see that the worst is in fact inevitable.
www.esquire.com...
it is a long read but all worth it.

Kacou

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

Yes, they want to attack Iran, which is why its very important that the rest of the world makes sure they know that the US will be attacked if they do. Its the only way to try and stop this from happening. Nothing is inevitable. They want you to feel that way, sure, but you make a choice believing their lies.

And of course they have been planning this... even the Iraq war was planned before Bush even got into office. Its part of the Project for a New American Century and is a very real ongoing strategy. Like I said, forget the official reasons given for these wars. Thats just a smoke screen.

Thanks for the article though, it was a interesting read even though I already knew their agenda.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

didnt Russia make similar declarations in 1914 . with respect to serbia ? and look what a mess that perciptiated

PS - i would like to hear what the Russian offical position is , because Iranian staments do not make it true

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Great, hopefully if GW and Darth are dumb enough to launch an attack, a russian mini-suitcase nuke with compliments of putin can be sent to the whitehouse.

Imagine, the USA People forgiving and forgetting russia for detonating a nuke...

after all, you'd agree with the removal of Bush and co.
admit it!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

What had me worry about this Esquire article is that the Bush Co will get to war by all means. This 2 whistleblowers are not your average staff of the White House but key people in the Middle East strategy and further more right wing and Zionist by ideology. If they think that something will happen and no one can stop them then it is lost in some way. Remember the eve of the war on Iraq, 2 great allies (France & Germany) of America voted against a war in Iraq, million a round the world protested in peace movement either so in UK, and what happen...nothing...they went to war and muddled the country like never before. I am afraid to say that what will happen in the future as already been plan as the beginning of the end of one country...which one? I don’t know really.
I don’t know where you live but I know that no one will be safe for some time to come.

Kacou

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Lets not resort to the same tactics used by the very people we are trying to fight. We cant condemn violence towards others while encouraging someone else to do it.

But yes, of course I want the Bush administration out of the White House. They are the greatest danger to world peace and your freedom in the United States right now.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I agree,
I do not believe killing people is the answer.

In saying that, I believe Hitler deserved his death.
And in saying that, I believe if the only option to end suffering and death on a grand scale is the death of half a dozen people...

then the you need to understand the bigger picture.

GW, Cheney, Wolfowitz etc etc are to much of a threat to mankind to be left alive and well.

Also, what message does it send to the rest of the world, if we allow them to continue what they are doing.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

To answer the Serbia Russia issue in 1914, I can only say that back then Tsar Nicholas II had a very different politic then the Bolsheviks that took over after him. And further more the tension in Russia was already high at that time which is not yet the case in Russia today.
If this scenario have to repeat it self, then we should see a radical change of government in Russia today in less then 2 years.
As for the Russian official position, I have mailed a friend of mine that work in Siberia I cant wait for him to tell me what the news source in Russia is saying about this.

Kacou

link   
reply to post by kacou

Well, the peace movement is growing stronger and stronger. I know it seems like we cant do anything, but the more of us who is against this, the easier it will be for key military personal to break their programming and realize that they can step out of line and join the millions of people against the war. They are not alone, which is very important to let them know.

People like Alex Jones, Icke, Greer etc are all heroes, because they were the ones who started the resistance despite almost everyone being against them. They had to fight not only the government but also the collective of people saying they are crazy, anarchists, terrorists or whatever. Its a VERY heavy burden which often destroys your life as you knew it. I would not be able to be a front runner like that myself.

But since they have managed to spread the message and show people what is going on, its much easier for the rest of us to just follow the path that is already there. We dont need to fight against the entire population like they once did.

Kudos to everyone who has the incredible courage to stand up for what they believe in, no matter the cost. Thats the only quality that can truly change a society.

link   
Welcome back to the Cold war...

Funny, Noam Chomsky predicted this in the early 80s.
"The New Cold War" was one of his weaker books... or so I thought.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Either way man, it is not good business to go about forums talking about wanting the president nuked or dead. I would be very careful if I was you. That said, I will have to agree with Copernicus here, it is not helpful to resort to the same tactics as our enemies.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Related story of this post is now showing a diferent view of Iran Nuclear issue in the heart of the Israelit governement.
Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni said a few months ago in a series of closed discussions that in her opinion that Iranian nuclear weapons do not pose an existential threat to Israel.
The link for this article is : www.haaretz.com...
We need to spread the word (friends, family, works and so on) that peace have to preveal in all front because now it seem that only us can make a diference, the politician are to busy politisasing.
Tell a friend or 2 or 3 ...

Kacou

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Nice historic insight! After Austro-Hungarian empire attacked Serbia, Russia had declared war on them. Next thing, Germany had declared war on Russia.
And since Russia had signed an anti German alliance, the Entente cordiale, with Great Britain and France, they've pulled them into the war. This is how The Great War (WW I) started.

However - one should note that actual treaty between Russia and Serbia existed before the war started. Does Russia have any similar treaty with Iran? I don't know, but I think it doesn't. (mutual defense treaty is what I mean)

So, I really don't think that war against Iran would trigger direct Russian military actions against the US, but it also shouldn't be dismissed as a possibility easily, because the possible consequences for the whole world would be unthinkable.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Iran and Russia have entered a strategic military alliance.

Putin: "An attack on Iran, will be seen as an attack on Russia. An attack on Tehran, will be seen as an attack on Moscow."

"US Vice President Dick Cheney must be foaming at the mouth"
He does that from time to time. But has a large medical staff, ambulence armada, and 10 live human organ donors in every major US city. (no source
)

So the question is... Will the US risk war with Russia to hit Iran?

Russia/China/Iran Alliance vs USA/Israel/UK Alliance?
WWIII?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Duby78

If a war break this will be perhaps the time when the secret government show them self to the world?
Of course Russia will not let USA attack Iran with out supporting the latter with full weapon and intelligence.
Don’t forget that Russia is seeing USA foreign politic as an overwhelming crush against them and China.
The question is now ; Is American ready to gamble all in attacking Iran?
The Bush Co are definitely willing to gamble, the industrial and technocrat in USA don’t seem to have as much willingness in this venture.

Must probably by next year April we will know.

Kacou

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

Well, what we can see, the pieces on the global chessboard are moving into positions for attack. I wouldn't know about the world government, but if you consider all the available info, you'll find so many things that go against the logic... you just feel that we're not seeing all there is to see. Feels like some 'invisible hand' is tightening its grip. Really, while some people think it's all plain and simple, but when you try to understand the whole thing... it makes your head wanna explode. Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Syria... US, Nato, EU, Israel, China, Russia, India...

And by the April '08, you say? Well, I've herd something about US SAC regrouping its assets in a way that is by no means regular. Also, efforts to prepare the B-2B to carry MOP seem to be accelerating. We could see the escalation sooner then one may think. But we're getting carpet bombed with information, so it really gets difficult do make clear conclusions.

And AllSeeingI, where did you find this
???? If this is true, we're really about to get headlong into the world of hurt. The situation is getting as tense as during Cuban missile crisis, with potential to get more tense then that!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I am not sure if the treaty is still in place but at this stage that would be my guess. If the US administration succeeds in starting a war ( and the military leaders are apparently resisting these efforts) Russia wont in my knowledge ppenly involve themselves but their covert actions against the US mainland certainly will be!

MOSCOW 2 Oct. (IPS) Iranian Defence Minister Admiral Ali Shamkhani and his Russian counterpart Sergei Ivanov signed a joint defence and military co-operation pact and immediately assured that the agreement is not a threat to other nations.

www.iran-press-service.com...

I have little doubt that the Alliance with Syria will hold and that a war with a Iran will in fact mean a war with Syria. It wont in my opinion change the outcome and since the US armed forces do not have the capacity to conduct more occupations, even with a draft given shortages of equipment, Iran and Syria will get the same treatment Serbia did.

Close allies Iran and Syria signed an agreement to expand military cooperation against what they called the “common threats” posed by Israel and the United States, AFP reported.

In a joint news conference, Iran’s Defense Minister Mostafa Mohammad Najjar and visiting Syrian counterpart Hassan Turkmani said their talks focused on consolidating their defense capabilities and strengthening support for one another.

Although both ministers refused to provide details about the military cooperation pact, Najjar said that Tehran "considers Syria's security its own security.”

www.aljazeera.com...

Though Syrian diplomats insisted the alliance with Iran was not a move to provoke the US, there was no qualification when the declaration was made in Tehran. Speaking at the end of the talks, the Syrian prime minister said: "This meeting, which takes place at this sensitive time, is important, especially because Syria and Iran face several challenges and it is necessary to build a common front."

Iran and Syria heightened tension across the Middle East and directly confronted the Bush administration yesterday by declaring they had formed a mutual self-defence pact to confront the "threats" now facing them.

The move, which took the Foreign Office by surprise, was announced after a meeting in Tehran between the Iranian vice-president, Mohammed Reza Aref, and the Syrian prime minister, Naji al-Otari.

www.guardian.co.uk...

In fact, as had been revealed recently, Russia, Iran and Syria have already entered a defence pact aiming at Moscow's ambitions to the process of altering the balance of power in the entire Middle East. Russia’s own part in this pact has been kept relatively secret for a long time.

Syria has clinched a deal with Moscow early last year, in which Russia agreed to write off more than 70 percent of a multi-billion dollar debt owed from the Cold War era, when Damascus was a stounch ally and arms customer of the Soviet Union. Bi-lateral relations between Moscow and Damascus have considerably warmed since early 2006. A Russian military delegation has been touring military bases and headquarters in Syria as part of an effort to increase cooperation with the regime of President Bashar Assad. The delegation, led by Chief of Staff Gen. Yuri Baluyevsky, has met his counterpart, Gen. Ali Habib, as well as senior Syrian commanders and defence officials. Western intelligence experts estimate that up to 2,000 Russian military advisors, under the command of Lieutenant General Vassily Jakushev, 60, the former commander-in-chief of the country's Far East military district, are currently serving in the Syrian military. Russian officers hold teaching positions at Syria's military officer training academy.

www.defense-update.com...

Stellar

[edit on 26-10-2007 by StellarX]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join