It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy to Keep You Sick -- "There Ain't No Money in The Cure"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I know people who live an "organic" lifestyle and avoid prescribed medicines like the plague that are NEVER ill. Myself being on of them.

I'm always around someone who is sick, yet I never catch it. Why? Because I have allowed my immune system to fend for itself.

Just look at the antibiotic resistant staph that's going around now. Would it be a problem of the same level if doctors weren't pumping people full of antibiotics every time they get the sniffles? I seriously doubt it.

Your immune system is designed to be a VERY vigilant guardian of your internal mechanics and overall health. However, when you go throwing antibiotics in yourself like candy, your immune system doesn't have to keep itself in shape and thus gets lazy causing you to be more susceptible to illness.

The big pharma companies are definitely out to keep you sick as it DOES increase their profits dramatically. Hence why they post record numbers almost every year.

I'm not sure where the whole insurance company discussion came from. Perhaps a lack of actually paying attention to the OP?

Jasn

<< 1   >>

join