It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If disclosure ever happens will the UFO conspiracy theorists be out of work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If disclosure ever happens will the UFO conspiracy theorists be out of work? Maybe we would have a million new conspiracies they could thrive upon, and of course spawn many new theorists. If something so profound as true disclosure happened, would the concept of a conspiracy die? If we found out with certainty that aliens existed would that be such a major change to society’s concept of humanity, rethinking our place in the universe and where we came from, could we almost believe anything? If we found out we were lied to by our own governments, could we forgive and trust the ones that lied to us?

We focus so much on conspiracies we don’t really stop and think how disclosure would change our lives and the course of civilization, and of course keep Mr. Hoagland’s pool heated. I apologize, I don’t even know if he even has a pool. Just noticed I posted in the Sci and Tech forum, I'm new at posting.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by jojoKnowsBest]

[edit on 26-10-2007 by jojoKnowsBest]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jojoKnowsBest
If disclosure ever happens will the UFO conspiracy theorists be out of work?

Hardly. Say the government "comes clean" and admits real UFOs are piloted friendly aliens from a planet orbiting Upsilon Eridani. The conspiracy theorists can then claim:

1) The government is still lying about the evil aliens from Zeta Reticuli
2) The government is lying about the aliens really being demons and angels
3) The government may be telling the truth about the Upsilon Eridani aliens, but what about the other UFOs that are of a completely different design?
4) The government is lying about the aliens in an attempt to convince us all to surrender to a world government
5) The government is lying because they are under the control of the Beast, the Anti-Christ, trying to subvert the Truth of the Lord God, Jesus Christ
6) And much, much more!

No matter what anybody says, there will be people who won't believe it, and give you all kinds of reasons and "evidence" why it's all lies.

new topics

join