It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 32 – In Search Of Bigfoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 32 – In Search Of Bigfoot

The ATS MIX Team tracks down Eric Altman, Director of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society and ask him some of the ATS member submitted questions (and a few of their own, of course). This interview hopefully will give everyone a better insight into the Bigfoot phenomena. He's even agreed to stop by and answer any other questions you may have here on this thread post. Also, the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society is in need of Thermal Viewing Devices for their research. If you have one lying around that you are not using, or would like to donate for the purchase of one, please contact Eric Altman here at:

Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
181 Cardinal Drive
Jeannette PA 15644

Please Visit: www.pabigfootsociety.com for more information.

This is the Original Patterson-Gimlin Film that was shot on October 20, 1967. There are several other ENHANCED versions of this on YOU TUBE, including SLOW MOTION and CLOSE UP.

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 54:47
file: atsmix_2630.mp3
size: 25688k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

edit on 6/20/2015 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Eric plans on becoming a member here at ATS and will come into this show thread to answer any of your questions that you may have for him.

Dave

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Goodness Johnny did you report your experience to anyone. There might have been a chance that footprints could have been gotten and also other samples.

I know fear does a trick on you that's why you tell someone that deals with this and let them check it out, lol.

I told you Pa. is an interesting place, unfortunately I don't seem to live where all the really great action is in this great state.

Years ago I remember reading a man wanted to do something with his land somewhere in the West and he was told he couldn't do it because the land was protected. He was given a paper saying something about endangered species and on the list which he held up for a camera showed Bigfoot on it.

Well, to my surprise it seems that there are mystical creatures that are protected and on an endangered species list in some places.

I also saw something about evidence of Bigfoot remains found at Mt. St. Helen's after that disaster, do you know whatever became of that?

Have you ever heard of the Giants of the Solomon Islands?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I've told my story of encountering Bigfoot many times on this site. I even made a podcast on it.

I know Bigfoot exists because I've seen one with my own eyes.

Good show

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm usually in the big eye section (aliens) not the bigfoot (feet) section but I don't know of your experience and I would like to read about it. I'm not great this with newer technology I'm getting old, can you walk me to your experience.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hello all,

First off Thanks to Dave and Johnny for inviting me on the program. I will be happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability. Let me remind everyone that I do not have all the answers and there is still so much for us to learn about this animal, but I will do my best to respond to your questions,comments, etc. If I don't have the answer I will try to find it for you. As they say, there is something out there, and the only way to find it is to continue to ask the tough questions, get out there and investigate and research all possiblities both positive and negative! Thanks again and I look forward to sharing what I know and have learned.

Eric Altman
Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society
www.pabigfootsociety.com

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

no doubt there is a creature such as the big foot we hear about but i am afraid that if the hunters amongst us ever figure out where they hang around it will be the end of them -----just like it was for the dodoe birds-----that film that still gives me nightmares ---and i havent seen it for 30 years?-----is the truth about how ethical we really are without G-D----the lord of the flies --i believe it was called.most of us under stress have no ethics.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Very professional interview. Well done ATS guys. Thanks for asking my question about high tech equipment like motion sensors and heat sensitive cameras. Thanks for a thorough answer Eric. I'd be interested to see what could be accomplished with the regional bigfoot groups if they were to pool their resources on a grander scale and share the equipment amongst the groups, like a coop. I understand the costs of high tech equipment can be restrictive but I feel that is our best chance of getting some real evidence. By the way Eric, please come back to ATS and share any findings about the 5 samples of "bigfoot" feces you know about. Hopefully the samples will be studied more thoroughly.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by x-phile]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
i was just wondering on average how many siteings there are of bigfoot(s) each year?........

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I enjoyed this interview a lot, and thanks to Eric for friendly answering many questions.
I did frown my eyebrows a fex times tough.

First, about the colouration of the fur. A lot of eyewitnesses say theyve seen a reddish, brownish fur. They are said to be youngsters. The older the animal, the more brown and grey the fur will get. Its also logic to conclude that young, curious, maybe careless creatures will be more seen by humans, and most of the accounts are of reddish furred creatures.

Second, Eric is convinced that this creature is an "animal". Yet, people who have had close up encounters say that this is not a primate, it looks more human-like than animal-like. The nose is like ours, but the nostrils are wider and bigger.
When looked at their eyes, they are said to be very intelligent and human-like, but bigger.
Their reproductive organs look like ours.
Also, the fact that stones are used not to harm intruders, but to scare them off, and even gifts are left for "befriended" people show that these are not animals like cats and dogs, but are humanoids.

I have heard a lot about people who go into the forests with pure intentions and not to harm the bigfoot, they will be approached in a friendly way. There are account of deadly encounters with hunters and folks with guns who wanted to harm the creature.
The bigfoot seems to have more psychic powers than us.

I believe that this is not a animal. Its a humanoid.

top topics

join