It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO belief is a mental illness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Just found a article that says if you believe in the NWO you are sick with a mental illness closely related to paranoid schizophrenia. While I personally don't believe in any thing like the NWO, to say its a mental illness is BS.

Next they will be saying belief in a superior being is a mental illness. then belief in love is a mental illness. Ware will it end? maybe when were all on mind altering drugs for our mental illness of our beliefs it will end. Na it wont end there either because there is always more drugs to sell.

ANTI-GOVERNMENT PHOBIA

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It looks bogus to me, I mean the doctor's name is Ivor E. Towers!
I don't know what to think of it, though, some psychiatry is RETARDED!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think belief in a coherent NWO organization is more of a misinterpretation of what is essentially the ordinary and common practice of business. People scratching each other's backs. Businesses and politicians doing favors for each other. People creating alliances to get an advantage on the competition. "Conspiring," certainly, in secret, to gain more power and wealth for themselves and their familes and associates.

That's the way business works! There's no mystery about it. Those outside the loop, who are unable to take advantage of these alliances, are naturally going to feel that there is something evil or illegal or unfair about it.

They'll rail against it in the name of humanity or justice or whatever. But a lot of it is just sour grapes and envy. Some people will even convince themselves that they would never, ever allow themselves to be a part of something so horrible and evil. But few will become wealthy or powerful enough to test it.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

Why is it now a mental illness to question your government? Are we just supposed to bow to our lords and never question what they do behind the scenes? FSM knows they never do anything wrong or outside of the publics view for 'our protection'.
Part of being a citizen of the US of A is checking your government so they don't trample over our liberties. Yet they end up doing it anyways, with our consent! Oh well.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Epic Wolf

I didn't get that it was a illness to question the government from the article. What I got was that it was a mental illness to believe in the NWO. In my mind the NWO and the Government are two different things. I do think the article is crap how ever if you read some of the post from the NWO believers you can almost see why the so called experts can get that opinion from. some of the fanatics don't do any thing to dispel that myth.

I still feel how ever that just because you feel strongly in some thing doesn't mean you are mental. I personally feel to label it as a mental illness is just an excuse to pump more mind altering drugs into us.

The closest thing I see to a NWO is the drug companies. Not big oil and not government. The drug company's change who you are with there wares. oil company's may control your ability to work play and be warm but they cannot take away the core you. Drug company's can and do.

Even that to me how ever is a far cry from a NWO.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hmm... biggest thing i see as a NWO conspiracy is big businesses branching out into several markets - like how microsoft went into videogames or how Sony produces a sizable amount of electronics alongside it's fabled PS3.

Trying to come out on top of world business is NWO - at least it is to me.

I'm not so hot on the topic of political NWOs.

EDIT: Although saying that, there may be NWO agents working within the political establishment - or vice-versa.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So i'm a paranoid schizophrenic eh? What else is new.. Guess they want me to take my daily pill now eh? Conform to their legislation via a prescription eh? Not today. Not ever.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Being "normal" seems to be a more dire mental illness than being a researcher of the NWO. This is just more rhetoric to deter more people from becoming curious about the subject.

top topics

join