It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My question for the Hologram Theory Guys.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Didnt want to get this lost in that 26 pager Hologram theory is dead thread. I just spent sometime reading it and there is one thing I failed to see mentioned (forgive me if it was already Ill delete this if so).

If it was a Hologram......

How or can someone please explain to me the photos of the (rather large) pieces of human flesh that was recovered from the opposite side of the impacts from flights 11 and 175.....

"P200010 Photograph taken on September 11, 2001, of a human body part located at the intersection of Albany and West Streets in Manhattan [Viewer discretion is advised]
P200011 Photograph taken on September 11, 2001, of a human body part located at the intersection of Albany and West Streets in Manhattan [Viewer discretion is advised]
P200012 Photograph taken on September 11, 2001, of human body parts located on West Street in Manhattan. The photograph was taken looking north on West Street from the area near Albany and Cedar Streets [Viewer discretion is advised]"

It was photographed after the crash and before the collapse (If you goto the second phase of the prosecutions list of evidence you will find it under the above evidence tag numbers on the link below to the moussaoui trial). Im curious how do you explain this if it was a hologram and even if you assume they planted the tires from the plane and the other debris on the street are you also going to assume they took a large chunk of human flesh and planted it on the street at the point where it would exit from the building.(Not to be to graphic but on the second photo we are able to see that this obviously human chunk of flesh was not just dropped but it is possible to see with close inspection that it actually hit the street and then slid across)

Not for nothing but this would be my proverbial fork in the hologram theory.

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

new topics

join