It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird birth mark shaped like upside down cross

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
ive always seen guardians but not guardian angels more like demonic guardians and i think ive found the reason y i recently discovered i have a strange birth mark on my back tht if you look closly there are 3 marks tht when conncected by a markeru get ta da an upside down cross any idea what this means and if it has any connection to my demonic guardians

[edit on 25-10-2007 by theghosthorsman]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by theghosthorsman

You are destined to burn forever in the depths of ATS hell.

You also might want to shave the back top of your head. You could very well have a 666 burned in your scalp too.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Please provide us with a picture of these marks on your back. Please tell us a little bit more about these guardians.

I imagine you'll soon be "flamed". You've recently registered and your first post is about marks on your back and demonic guardians. Many threads like this get a little attention at first but they eventually just fall deeper into the abyss. I have a feeling that once it gets too hot in here you'll just fade away.

[edit on 10/26/2007 by BrandonK]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm not sure about pictures but the guardians well when i see them they wear bones around their necks they wear i guess you could say barbarian or viking garb as for the face they have horns or spikes on their faces some of them even have no eyes but spikes instead for eyes some of them I have seen have been wounded by arrows like they've seen hell ok that was a bad joke but still I will try to get pictures of my marks.

join