It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A request to Mr. John Lear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hello
I was wondering if John would consider doing a video.? And, he could relate allot of old stories, or newer ones, without getting cut-off by a rude radio personality.
I am sure Mr. Lear does not need the money, but you could like charge a 15.00 dollor fee plus postage and tell us your best stuff.
I would like to hear about Dulce, Hawthorne, any thoughts you have on Phil Schnieder, the Phoenix lights, the USAF black Manta, and endless things you have knowledge of.
You could do a box set.
I am sure it would sell real well.
Come on John. Your a cool guy.
Do some videos and lets us hear you talk uninterupted.
I would like to hear what John knows about the 1948 crash at Aztec.
Heck, I would like to hear his gold mining methods.
Sounds like fun.
Remember Walter Huston in "The treasure of the Sierra Madre".?
That is my favorite movie still to this day.
The gold dance. Gold fever.
"you can smell the gold, its saying, come and get me." Walter Huston

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Why on Earth would we need a John Lear video? I say JL should respectfully hold off until he's prepared to present some hard evidence to substantiate his claims. I'm appalled that you've suggested that JL hawk a video, I can already hear the cash register sounds going off in his brain.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the suggestion Malpaso. I don't have any plans for a video but there are some things in the works where I might be able to share some stories once a twice a week. And best part is you wouldn't have to pay anything.

I will let you know how things are progressing in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS malpaso

I am quite shocked that John forgot to provide you with the link to a video interview that he has already done. Please click on the following link and enjoy.

projectcamelot.org...

I would strongly, strongly suggest that you watch ALL of the video interviews that Project Camelot has. Next to ATS, Project Camelot is the best group in the UFO community. There video interviews do what the Disclosure Project failed to do. Please visit their main page and read what has happened lately. Someone does not want the truth to get out and is deleting all of their video Interviews from Google.
But luckily they have backups of all of their videos as so do I.

projectcamelot.org...
projectcamelot.org...

Also check out the videos of John Lear's speech at the last UFO conference in San Jose, CA

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does any one know if there are video files of this speech that I can download and store?

[edit on 10/25/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
hey Housegroove I am NOT shocked in the least bit.

JL doesn't toot his own horn, despite what his detractors may claim.
(proof is in the pudding don't you think?)

Now IF he had been asked "hey John do you have any links to any interviews you have done?"
I bet he WOULD have posted them.
Thats my 2 cents.

THANK YOU for posting the links for everyone else that is really nice of you and shows your on the ball

[edit on 25-10-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Of course he toots his own horn. He claims to have seen and done things and offers no hard proof to back it up. Furthermore, that's not even the crux of the argument of the anti-Learites so therefore you just constructed a straw man argument. Our main point is that Lear's posts reflect poorly on the forum and lead gullible people astray and that Lear does not back up 99% of his posts with any evidence whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
at you uber.......

John ALWAYS lets you know right off the top of any discussion if there will be PROOF coming or not. He will say he has no proof straight out of the gate on ANY conversation if he has none. If he DOES have something he will also let you know that he may have to dig it out and then he DOES dig it out at some point to show everyone.........so the fact remains he is YET to be proven wrong on ANY of his claims.
The big Lear detractors run all over like chickens with their heads cut off yelling THERE IS NO PROOF when John himself was the 1st one to tell us there was no proof.....

So...........
..............on you.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

That's disingenuous. How is anyone, walking RIGHT into the middle of a long Lear thread supposed to know whether or not if he disclaimed having proof at the beginning of the thing or not? Furthermore, I don't think John always does issue a disclaimer at the beginning, but it's late and I'm too tired to go hunt down a thread that proves this sneaking suspicion right. Maybe later. But it's still disingenuous.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Why thank you theRiverGoddess, that was a very kind compliment.

As for uberarcanist, Give John Lear a break man. He is just like everone else here and has his own opinions of what the big picture is. I am confident in my opinions of what the big picture is and some of them agree with John Lear and some of them don't. So what, just take what you get out of it and move on. Get over it man.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Because only a FOOL walks into the middle of a thread with guns blazing not knowing what the heck they are walking into.

PERIOD.

Personally.......I read an ENTIRE thread before I go spouting off and picking sides.

If the thread seems a bit TO LONG for a person to bother reading, then why should their little un-informed opinion matter to anyone in the least and WHY would they decide to post in a thread they are not informed on???

I would say just for attention.....as in 'HEY PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEE RIGHT THIS BLOOMING SECOND!!!!!!

If you can NOT bother to inform yourself on the topic you are joining your a fool plain and simple. A big attention seeker PERIOD....

I see this all the time in big LONG threads........someone pops up and DEMANDS to have answers that have been given time and time again. WHY should they be given the 'special privilege' of being so respected to have their answers laid out for them, when all that needs to be done is they NEED to read what has transpired before they decided to join?

I believe every thread deserves the respect of being fully READ before new posters decide to jump in and make personal demands as IF they are more deserving of attention than the subject being discussed.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I can not for the life of me believe all the John Lear "butt kickers" there are in these forums.
I have set on park benches and listen to guys tell stories and shoot the breeze, and I wouldnt trade that for the world.
Why does John Lear need proof of anything.? Can he relate some old folklore or maybe things he has heard about on a C.D. and we can all just make up are own minds.
Mr. Lear, thanks for the kind reply. I wish you would do a two disk set and just tell us some old stories. No one else does. Not many anyway.
I had no dad after 15 years old, (he died of cancer) I lost my Grand Dad when I was 15 or 16.
John Lear is good at telling those old things I got cheated out of. I never questioned my Grand dad and called him a liar.
He knew we like to listen to his stories and tales from the past.
But, Mr. Death stepped in and stole those people from me.
Also, I doubt very seriously John Lear has cash register bells going off in his head.
The guy is very accomplished in this life and he comes from a family that probably was not left wanting for our peasant money.
But he his welcome to mine, because I would by C.D. interviews with John and no proof needed.
I want to hear the stories.
The Generation that John comes from is disappearing.
Corso is gone. Fletcher Proudy is gone. John is not from their generation, but
We should appreciate these people before we lose them all.
There is no need to bash John Lear, that is so disrespectful.
We should appreciate him and guys like him, Mr. Marrs comes to mind also.
I am sorry that I caused you to get bashed John.
I thought it would be a great idea.
Here is great idea for you guys that want to explore. Come to Kansas City, go to Whiteman AFB with a camerea, and start filming. NOT. I didnt say that, just kidding.
(I had an M-16 leveled down on me for turning around at the guard shack).
Roger Martin
Living in Kansas City

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I like what you said Malpaso. I'm 57 and I'm real lucky my Dad is still alive and lucid. I really enjoy what John has to say too. If you have time in your life see if you can find an old folks home or drop in center where you can go and spend some time with some elderly people. There's lots of them who either don't have anyone left or don't have anyone who can take time to spend with them. Part of my belief is that there is evidence out there that you can't find on the net or in books. My Dads friend who is in her 70s didn't even know we were interested in UFOs until she heard us mention it one day and it turned out she had seen one along a highway in Manitoba and had a great story about it. She even had a ghost encounter. I used to play in an old time band for old folks homes on a voluntary basis and had some great conversations. I am looking forwards to more of Johns stories as he is a great narrator. Thankyou ATS.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I think John Lear is cool,I know some things sound far fetched But the truth is stranger then fiction,i've been around a while met some very obscure peopleand have heard about things he has mentioned I've heard years ago,plus he has quite a sense of humor,some that have their negative replies but thats their problem he has always come off truthful

join