It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need a Clean Slate!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

my friend, you have hit the provebial nail on the head, most of your peers and my peers, are zombies, sheep, or other more derogatory terms. That is the problem most have been lulled into a state of blissfull happiness by the BS they are fed, most are more worried that they be able to continue their current lifestyle.

Hell I went to the store today and put some beers on the counter and a two bulbs of garlic. The girl behind the counter said what is that, I said its garlic at 25 pence a bulb. She charged me 25 pence for two bulbs instead of the 50 pence for two.

I digress, people are dumb. In groups they become retarded.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by djaybeetoo

I prefer the term "sheeple".

Or how about the sheer number of people that seem to think that food comes from the grocery store?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I agree whole heartedly my friend, the system is flawed and the majority of mankind are too encompassed in their own little spheres of BS, that they are suitably distracted from that fact, that the system is flawed. Bread and Circus's

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by djaybeetoo

That reminds me of a quote from "Gladiator" I particularly liked.

"Gracchus: I think he knows what Rome is. Rome is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they'll be distracted. Take away their freedom and still they'll roar. The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the senate, it's the sand of the coliseum. He'll bring them death - and they will love him for it.

Rome could easily be replaced with ANY nation.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

From your point about the food coming the grocery store, the person i was served by today worked in said grocery store did not know what garlic was, a pretty common cooking item, that is if you actually cook, and not just Nuke stuff in the Microwave.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by djaybeetoo]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

to comment on your gladiator quote;

spot on my friend, bread and circuses as nero said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join