It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: i cant be who you are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
PODcast:

i cant be who you are

new exclusive hiphop/alterntive track off my upcoming album...months ahead of release...just for yall...enjoy

length: 03:12
file: btsmpod_2629.mp3
size: 3012k
feed: btsm

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Some more hot fire!

Seriously man, I like your flow. Keep those hits coming.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Nice one flow. Interesting mix, i really enjoyed it when it kicked up towards the end, and the lyrics were sweet. Im very anti label man, particularly when it comes to their divide and conquer tactics.

Keep up the good work dude, lookin' forward to the next installment.

mojo

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
thank you both very much....

and at mojo...labels are like my nemisis right now lol...i cant stand them...they half the reason people think rap is a load of retarded "ghetto" people rite now....and yea thier divide and conquer tactics are equally as offending...thank god for the i-net lol

edit to add ace i love the pumpkin grey
thats my kinda alien lol

[edit on 25-10-2007 by future flow]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Thats very good future flow, not my particular flavour in music, but top notch all the same
I will definitely be listing to more of your work.
Flagged

[edit on 25/10/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Seriously dude, that was awesome....I love Linkin Park..and that was cool the way you redid it.
SWEET!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
to sauron...thank you i appreciate it very much...i really try and get in touch with people who arent fans of hiphop just as much as i do with fans of hiphop...since im a fan of all genre's thats kinda what i try and do with my music

and to accessdenied thanks lol a producer named sinima did the beat..i just did the lyrics...and yea i love linkin park too...there one of my fav bands..neways glad you liked it.

PEACE!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I likes

I like your lyrical style, so true about some of hiphop/rap artists all sounding the same and having no content in their songs.

keep it up

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by future flow

Well done future! I like the distinction within the two contrasting elements in the song. Very well done bud!

AAC

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to world watcher- thanks for the kind words bout my style lol i try and come unique....and yea its to true about most rap/hiphop these days...it saddens me i grew up on hiphop that was really sayin summin

and at absolute- thank you for your kind words as well....i heard the beat and thought that exact thing to myself...that the style contrast would be awesome...im just glad others like it... its a lil more outside my ussualy style so i didnt know how people would recive it...so far its all
so thanks to all again for the good words...PEACE!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Whats good Flow. I finally had an opportunity to listen to your new joint and nothing against the last joint you posted, but this one was just badass. First off the beat was sick, I really was feelin it, and the lyrics were the icing on the cake. I really dug that one man. Nice work. What was the song that you sampled on the beat? It sounded familiar but I couldnt pinpoint it. Regardless, really nice work man, I cant wait for the album to drop. peace

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Awsome dude, love it. Cant wait for CD to come out. You definitely have what it takes. Keep it coming.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
WOW, i really like this! Big BIG thumbs up from me! Interested in what sequencer you use/d? ive dabbled with cubase (vst 5.1) but havent touched it in about a year now (the nwo and what not put an end to that endeavor, for now).

Do you have an album out at the moment or can you point me in the direction of more of your work?

EDITED: lol didnt see your myspace link =/

[edit on 1-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

hey hey fam glad you had a chance to check it out...and i'm def glad you liked it
now all we gotta do is get you back online on the regular so we can get some big business going on

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
raturas-thanks glad you like it...and acctually i did that one with magix music maker 7 its not high end but its my favorite...i use cubase,protools...all the ussual suspects just incase i need to cross country collab but my primary tool is my magix lol

and yea my music myspace is the banner in my sig all you gotta do is click it.
and no albums the song this one is on is the first album...ive done loads of mixtape songs..and im putting them all up for free download at some point when i get less busy and lazy and can find them all lol

irish lass-thank you very much as well im glad you like it.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
this is some fire dawg. keep coming straight from the soul it comes out in your lyrics. lookin forward to the next one.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

i appreciate the sentiment fam...and i will..i cant be that dude manufacturen my flows...i gotta come real...all i can be is me...glad you like it Peace!

p.s. and i hope our calaboration gets the same kinda love...Peace!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
BIG FAN FF Big!

The Doctor sees BIG THINGS in your FUTURE....

Can I call you FLOW?, just kidding, Any word on the upcoming VIDEO debut? WBTS is on hold waiting for the premiere!

Super work, FF

Stay pure to your approach, we need more of this

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
thanks a lot Doc lol and ya man I'm havin trouble finding a video editor to make the vid for me so I'm now in the process of learning by trying lol and im having trouble finding video clips that i can use...if you know of a good place to look let me know..but don't worry i haven't forgot

top topics

join