It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Dan lyon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Take a look, pretty solid evidence of the slit pupil phenomena in my opinion. The slits are consistently present throughout.

The original footage is easily obtainable at cnn.com in their video section.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by Meatclown]

[edit on 25-10-2007 by Meatclown]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So, there's absolutely no chance it's just down to poor quality compression of the original footage?

Anyway, just for a bit of fun....

www.pimpindeals.com...

Visit that link and scroll down about half way. World domination can be yours this Halloween too!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This is actually a very good vid. With no quality loss indeed.

Thanks for sharing this, meatclown.

But again, I said it before and will say it agian. It could be anything other than the "reptilian" part, such as perhaps medical problems, another different alien spiece wearing a human body, and ya know.

I liked the vid.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

OK

what are you going to do about it ?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Thanks. Don't get me wrong here, im not saying these things are shapeshifting aliens from the draco star system or that its proof of anything of the sort. Personally, i think that is possible, but in all likely hood disinformation. I have my own beliefs and suspicions, which fit in with my religion quite well, but that shouldn't discourage people from considering the evidence for what it is, something very abnormal.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by Meatclown

OK

what are you going to do about it ?

Now that you mention it I've always wanted a pair of lizard skin boots...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
What's this guy's deal? I had it on mute, too early to listen to anything, looks like an IT reptile.

Good video MC, at some points, his skin sorta did the scaly thing. Total slit eyes in realtime.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Thanks. I don't know if the skin thing is necessarily shapeshifting considering it only shows up when uploaded to youtube. But, considering it only shows up on certain people and not others, it is very strange nonetheless.

I'm curious as to why the debunkers don't want to touch this one with a 12 foot pole

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I can't understand why people can't see the slit pupil? Is it the fact it is too unreal for them? Does their mind automatically shut out something that offers no logic, even if they are seeing it? How can anyone say it is bad compression or lighting when his eye clearly moves in different directions and the slit follows without video blocking. The ONLY defense a non believer could use on some of these blatantly obvious and clear images are they have been manipulated by photoshop ect.

But for any sceptic to not see what we all are is incredible to me. Denial to the extreme for me.

watchZEITGEISTnow

top topics

join