It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something WILL HAPPEN SOON

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnMay
Three well respected christian visionaries (including Maria Esperanza) have recieved visions of the destruction of new york from Heaven.

Where did you read this, I would like a link for a research project that I am working on.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

AGAIN I SAY:

ok, so sue me for wanting a thread title that will catch someone's interest. ill retitle it : BAD (c) GOES DOWN IN MUTHA#ING NEW YORK CITY ON FEB 1ST ACCORDING TO SOME LADIES WHO SEE JESUS<

satisfied?

i just hope the football game isnt interrupted.

Why don't you edit you original post and get it over with then?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viendin
Esoterica, its a joke.

Jesus Christ.

Eso will do

Yes, I actually, do have a sense of humor (as my avatar demonstrates), although most people who use that pic use it with complete seriousness in mind. Comparing Bush to a man who massacred 9 million people it a complete dishonor to those people and those who fought against him.

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
maby everyone is having "visions" because everyone is reading or hearing about all these Feb. predictions. Media induction, or whatever it is called. We need some sort of tracking system to keep tabs on all the people that make false predictions, so we won't waste our time reading there new ones. I have been reading about "the end times" comming tomarrow sience I started comming to this site. We are all still here, and if anyone truly knows about a threat and only does a post in ATS, then they are bastards for not telling the real authorties.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I hope I'm not on internet conspiracy message boards in 2012. The speculation will be non-stop.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
..maybe its a big conspiracy between christian visionaries!!!??

But, yes, SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN...SOON...

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson
maby everyone is having "visions" because everyone is reading or hearing about all these Feb. predictions. Media induction, or whatever it is called. We need some sort of tracking system to keep tabs on all the people that make false predictions, so we won't waste our time reading there new ones. I have been reading about "the end times" comming tomarrow sience I started comming to this site. We are all still here, and if anyone truly knows about a threat and only does a post in ATS, then they are bastards for not telling the real authorties.

So would I have to call up the local police station and say "Quick! Do something! Massive cataclysms are about to occur, and extra terrestrials will land and rule the world through a New World Order! There is a possibility of nuclear war soon before that happens, to make the aliens look good for stopping it!! You GOTTA DO SOMETHING!"

*click*

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
something better not happen to NC soon, i have a job there this summer!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

ok, so sue me for wanting a thread title that will catch someone's interest. ill retitle it : BAD # GOES DOWN IN MUTHA#ING NEW YORK CITY ON FEB 1ST ACCORDING TO SOME LADIES WHO SEE JESUS<

satisfied?

Isn't it the second of Feb?

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So New York is going to be destroyed? OH NO!

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

ok, so sue me for wanting a thread title that will catch someone's interest. ill retitle it : BAD # GOES DOWN IN MUTHA#ING NEW YORK CITY ON FEB 1ST ACCORDING TO SOME LADIES WHO SEE JESUS<

satisfied?

Isn't it the second of Feb?

The USA will still be on February 1st when the Middle East enters February 2nd.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
terrorists have been threatening something bigger than 9/11 SINCE 9/11 who knows when it will happen and to what magnitude

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join