It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to kill a Shadow being (or more than 1)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xangi

Ok Xangi , I understand your problem , I have experienced a shadow Being over a decade ago this was a very close encounter !!!
To all the hoaxters out there THESE THINGS ARE REAL !!!!
I will say a few things Xangi what you need is the help of a decent EAST INDIAN
VEDIC PRIEST this thing can be expelled from your place , if you link me back I can give you link up .
A few things .
To all those who don't believe - Just Hope you never have the experience
This thing had soo much energy it hit down a few objects in it's path & it was waay over
8 feet I estimate .
I have done a lot of research this thing feeds on fear in fact fear makes it stronger and bolder , you can sence it's presence sometimes by intense pain and scratching of scalp or back .
the thing to do is get brave repeat aloud NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER !!!!
get out some music that you like and play it loud do anything that can inspire joy
also there are a few herb that you can burn to keep these things at bay even specific stones too .

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I tend to disagree with many of the replies. I don't know any of you from Adam, but I hear "eat them on a spiritual level" or channel a gate.... Or someother nonsense. Or it may not be nonsense. I don't know. I've been dealing with the paranormal for 30 years and I've had numerous interactions with various types of shadow creatures.

Someone with strong enough psychic abilities can simply disapate the creatures and disperse their particles. Some mediums may be able to send them to another realm.

You ask for a directed energy weapon. Have you ever thought about what it takes to create a shadow? Light. Can't have a shadow without light.

YOu refer to them as misty orb types. Howw they appear may mean much or it may mean nothing. If all they can do is materialize as an orb then they are weak. Or it could be something stronger fooling you.

I have never thought to use a light to destroy them. Seems rather foolish to me. But to eliminate a shadow surround it with lights of equal strength so there is nowhere to go and no shadow to create.

I think you'd have about as much luck as burning through a brick wall with a flashlight but go for it/

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Pee on it. I heard the ammonia in urine causes their negative photonic structure to collapse rendering them a heap of decayed hollow matter in seconds.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I've been trying to kick shadow people's ass for awhile now. The regular kind of shadow person. Trying to tackle them didn't work. Either they disappear before I get there or I go right through them.

There was one at the foot of my bed, and I sprang at him a swung at him with a back hand. I didn't connect because the bastard jumped back, avoiding my blow. From his body language, he seemed genuinely surprised.

The fact that it actually tried to avoid my blow suggest that they do have some sense of self preservation. It also suggests that they have something to preserve.

I haven't seen any in awhile, so I haven't had a chance to test this out, but I have theory I may be able to hurt them with simple archetypal weapons. Not the physical weapon it's self, but the idea or the archetypal representation of that weapon.

I'd suggest trying some sort of plastic toy bladed weapon. I'm serious. I have a wooden machete for just such an occasion. The wood or plastic will make sure you don't hurt yourself in you sleepy state, but should still be effective against your shadow person.

It's just a theory I've been dying to try out. If you give it a shot, please PM me and let me know how it went.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
How about you lay traps for them, like they walk into your room and uh-oh! Mr. Shadow didn't see that pail of water on the door, he got himself all wet. That'll teach him. Stupid guy, thinks he's too good for a body.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
A flashlight plus a prism should work well for you, by moving the prism up and down in front of the direct light you change the spectrum of the light. You will even get light spectrum you cant see. If your looking for variety that should work.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Flashlight, or you can go all out and buy one of those powerful laser pointers online.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Have you tried a stungun on the things? I really am being serious. Give it a try and tell me what happened.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
First don't confuse them with a demon. Shadowkin have a figure of a humanoid thing with claws and a beak or snout (depending on the gender) the "orbs" are demons looking to tempt someone. Shadowkin are mostly harmless. Exorcise the demon as soon as possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join