It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the US survive the Euro's attack?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

Good point trader on how close Britain and the US are. Very close and yes if it came down to us against the rest of the world economically, then yes I do see Britain , US, Australia , Japan, Canada and some in the lower Americas banding together to oppose any economical road block a Euro or other super currency might bring up.

And why again would it hurt the USA to create a super currency with other allied countries?

I mean this is not the 1700s anymore. Times have changed and if we don’t change with them then say good by to our way of life. The citizens of America need to realize that if we don’t get with the world program then we may be the beggars on the street pimping for loose change. I mean it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that the way the US does business on a global scale leaves a lot to be desired. And it all comes back to another thread about the evils of capitalism or I should say how the US uses capitalism. Greed is the product of an out of control and unregulated free market system. Capitalism breeds greed plain and simple and it’s this greed which will and has taken us down in the past and in the future IMHO.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join